PDA

View Full Version : I NEED HELP!

obsessed_wif_yuna
02-12-2006, 06:58 AM
plz help me .

i cant beat that...THING... in zanarkand temple after you do the cloister of trials. its soo hard. i need help. plpz help. *sob**sob*
its too hard and i dnt noe wat to do. :cry: :cry: :cry:

it will be sooo much help if u post sumthing.

so plz help me.

many thanx in advance 2 those who help me.

~owy

Seto Fett
02-12-2006, 05:55 PM
Get all your Aeons into Overdrive mode before getting to him then when the battle begins, unleash their overdrives. Simple as that. You don't even use all them either, as I just used two or three of mine and he fell easily. Bahamut, Shiva, and Yojimbo I believe. If you don't have Yojimbo, just use Ixion.

Sain Cai
02-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Use provoke on it, move the other 2 to the back of him. Caste protect on the provoker (probably Tidus), and use Yuna to heal him.

When it gets low on HP (I dunno if you can scan or sensor him) use Bahamut in OD to finish him.

Hambone
02-12-2006, 09:30 PM
Get all your Aeons into Overdrive mode before getting to him then when the battle begins, unleash their overdrives. Simple as that. You don't even use all them either, as I just used two or three of mine and he fell easily. Bahamut, Shiva, and Yojimbo I believe. If you don't have Yojimbo, just use Ixion.
That's right. The guide says to do that strategy and it's very effective too. It's what I use to beat that boss.

look_out_below
02-13-2006, 02:24 AM
I assume your talking about the boss that you fight while on platforms, i had trouble with that one two my first time through the game. My advice
-try and get berserk ward armour (need 8 hypello potions) or berserk proof armour (32 hypello potions)
-to keep one platform space between each character so that he cant hit more then one and so you can move your characters when he uses land mine (or platform mine, or whatever it is called)
-Haste/hastaga, overdrives and protect are your friends
-lots of phoneix downs, and life/full life abilities
-if your characters arent hitting for 9999 damage have Rikku mix 2 doors of tommorow in her overdrive
-if Tidus has Quick hit ability use it after he has been hasted

obsessed_wif_yuna
02-13-2006, 05:55 AM
ok thnx ppls. :D much wanted info. :D but if u hav 1 space between all ur ppl, then wouldnt IT be able 2 hit 2 ppl at once coz he hits 3 spots at once?

~owy

Psydekick
02-13-2006, 07:39 AM
No he would hit the spaces:)

Yuna_wannabe
02-13-2006, 12:32 PM
i cant help i. When i did i had a cheat code on this is my first time doing it legit and i am stuck in the freaking moonflow scene thingy!

samboo1
02-17-2006, 04:20 PM
i cant help i. When i did i had a cheat code on this is my first time doing it legit and i am stuck in the freaking moonflow scene thingy!Anytime i look for cheat codes there are always just walkthroughs that are always stating the obvious...where do you find cheat codes? (im not a person taht feels guilty about using them, i do it all the time ;):greenie: )

Psydekick
02-17-2006, 05:38 PM
She means Action repley not real Cheat codes as they do not exsiste for FF games:)

samboo1
02-18-2006, 12:23 PM
What's action replay :rolleyes2 Sorry for asking questions.*goes red*

obsessed_wif_yuna
02-19-2006, 06:35 AM
OMG OMG OMG I CNT BELIVE IT!! LAST NIGHT I PASSED THAT THING AND YUNALESCA OMG OMH IM SOO HAPPY:):):) THNK U 2 EVRIONE :D

samboo1
02-19-2006, 09:59 AM
How did you find Yunalesca? I am sooooooo stuck on her! Cant do it at all!:(

BahamutGurl
02-19-2006, 05:21 PM
action replay is a cheat code disk you can get for ps1,ps2 ect.

obsessed_wif_yuna
03-02-2006, 08:44 AM
How did you find Yunalesca? I am sooooooo stuck on her! Cant do it at all!:(

u find her by going into the chamber of the fayth and just wlking into the wall right ahead from the fayth statue thing...(the thing under the glass).

i beat her usin the same strategy i used 4 that .. thing...

and it was a real shock wen i beat her coz moi kimahri is really weak.
and he killed her.
for sum stupid reason, i made kimahri go through lulu's grid... :tongue:
i dnt noe y.

but ye..

Dell
03-02-2006, 09:45 AM
make your aeons and character overdrives.

it's easy, first have all of your character except tidus, auron, rikku, yuna, which is kimahri, wakka, lulu to do their job so that they earned AP after battle (don't attack just use focus or healing item or just guard)

then change with rikku, auron, tidus. have rikku mix 2 wings of discovery for trio of 9999. change rikku for yuna. have auron and tidus use physical attack to kill the first form. yuna must cast reflect after tidus cast hastega.(you wouldn't want haste to be reflected to yunalesca). (i recommended that you use this white magic before yunalesca enter her second form).

make sure to have yunalesca cast hellbiter to the three of the current party. then simply call all the aeons except bahamut in the battle and unleash their overdrives, if that is not enough, use any physical attack from tidus or auron. megadeath is casted once you beat 2nd form. you must alive if you in zombie status.

the third form is the hardest. first, use tidus slice & dice, if you manage to successfully hit the gray meter, then use bahamut mega-flare for overkill.
If you not, use auron overdrives to give she 4th 9999 damage. have tidus physically attack her for the fifth 9999 damage. have bahamut use megaflare to toast her to hell(overkill). your bahamut mega flare must hit about 20000 damage in order to win.

just to tell the strategy earlier for you.
hope you good luck!:)

P.S- I also make my Kimahri go through Lulu sphere grid and its rock!