PDA

View Full Version : Slipped My Mind !

Dreddz
02-12-2006, 01:02 PM
Grandia III is out in 2 days, TWO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is bad, as I have no money, If I knew it was out in two days I would of definately saved up.
Well, Im shocked that no one else is excited about this, Grandia III is going to be great.
Anyone else excited ?
http://www.gamestats.com/objects/738/738153/articles.html
That is why Im excited.
EDIT : Smurf it, I got Daddy to pre-order :D

Aphelion
02-12-2006, 01:22 PM
You bet I am. I missed out Grandia II and Xtreme (not a big loss on the last one, from what I've heard), but I loved Grandia back in my days. So, I'm getting it later (March, I believe).

Dreddz
02-12-2006, 01:36 PM
I havent played Grandia Xtreme as it wasnt released here in UK, and I didnt import as, well it wasnt very good. Grandia I+II were great, sure Grandia II isnt what Grandia I was, but it was very entertaining, and I loved the Plot. Grandia I is one of my favourite RPG's ever. Lets just say that.
Only thing I dislike is how characters are here and there in your party, and You'd need a walkthrough to know when they would leave, as You could spend all your time training a character, then they just leave on you.
Still, Grandia is a very good, but thus, very underrated series, hopefully Grandia III will change that :)

Ouch!
02-12-2006, 05:06 PM
I forgot about it until I saw an ad for it in a magazine. I'm pretty excited about it, though I won't get it right away. I haven't been able to find Grandia, I loved Grandia II, though. Grandia Xtreme wasn't worth playing; that thing was just a hunk of junk.

As it stands, I'm saving my money for Kingdom Hearts II. Aside from that, I've spent so much time playing FFXI that I've neglected my offline games. I have an extensive list of games that I need to finish. The only games that have priority over this list are KHII and FFXII. I'm sure I'll pick up Grandia III one of these days.

Dreddz
02-15-2006, 11:29 AM
OMG, its out, my copy should be coming through the mail soon ( hopefully tomorrow )

kikimm
02-17-2006, 04:14 AM
Heh. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=79505)