PDA

View Full Version : I finally done it

Emerald weapon
02-12-2006, 03:59 PM
I finally killed Emmy n ruby(on the same day aswell)but is there any more point playing ffVII now??

Crossblades
02-12-2006, 04:14 PM
I finally killed Emmy n ruby(on the same day aswell)but is there any more point playing ffVII now??

Yes. To finish the game if you haven't done so

Emerald weapon
02-12-2006, 04:21 PM
but i have done everything relevant to the game,i've basically masterd it

Clodan
02-12-2006, 04:37 PM
do you have kill emerald with a easy or hard way? I mean with easy for example the way to kill emerald in 4 minutes. if you don't save, then kill emerald in a harder way.
if you save, then collect all items or all levels to 99 and so on.

a nirvana fan
02-12-2006, 10:50 PM
but i have done everything relevant to the game,i've basically masterd it

Well done, you should be proud:D ...have you also got the Golden Chocobo?

Neco Arc
02-13-2006, 10:08 AM
I assume you have mastered out all the stats of all the characters, gotten every materia, have one of each mastered materia for all characters in the end, collected every single item possible (and if possible 99 of each item), etc, etc...

Shin Gouken
02-13-2006, 11:04 AM
I assume you have mastered out all the stats of all the characters, gotten every materia, have one of each mastered materia for all characters in the end, collected every single item possible (and if possible 99 of each item), etc, etc...

That's not mastering the game :confused: that's just insane

Jess
02-13-2006, 05:37 PM
Have you completed the game? If not, you should. :)

Other than that there is plenty that you can still do, like Neco Arc has said. Shin Omega, it may sound insane, but a lot of people do like to completely master the game in that way. :p