PDA

View Full Version : ER

Dreddz
02-13-2006, 01:59 PM
Who still watches this, I used to watch it alot, then sorta stopped and dipped in and out of it. Seeing as Im not watching much nowadays, Ive started to watch ER alot. Ive even dug up my old DVD's of the first couple of seasons and spent nearly a whole day trying to watch them all.
Anyone else still watch ER ?

Epiphany
02-13-2006, 02:06 PM
I love ER but I never get to catch the new episodes, and I'm not sure I like the new cast. I'll stick with my old school non John Leguizamo ER. I just can't watch it seriously, if he enters the scene I think of Spawn or The Pest.

Meat Puppet
02-13-2006, 02:26 PM
is george clooney still on it?

Epiphany
02-13-2006, 02:35 PM
No, not that I've seen. ;/
There are very few memorable people from the old cast still on it, Kerry Weaver still is, Dr. Luka Kovac, and Jerry Markovic, but that's about it.

Jess
02-13-2006, 02:41 PM
I watch it occasionally, if it's on while I'm watching TV. But it's not one of those programs that I will definatley tune into. It just depends what else is on, really. It is good & I used to watch it all the time, but after missing loads of episodes I started to lose interest.

HowlingMonkey
02-13-2006, 03:52 PM
I watch it. I used to like Neela and Sam, but both of them have been boring this new series. Morris is a jerkwad, but in the best possible way, and Ray's not bad. Apart from them, it's meh.