PDA

View Full Version : Amazing.. Utterly Amazing

Hell_Tonberry
02-14-2006, 12:06 AM
heres my story on how i whooped diablos with unbelieveable luck

*earlyer* i drew siren and stocked up on quite a few doubles from the winged serpent at communication tower (elevoret?)

*later on* when i got diablo lamp i went inside and saved and used it
i had all but quezacotl junctioned to squall (dude 400 dmg!!!) and was learning the hp junction ability so at start i doubled squall casted protect on me and zell (zell had quezacotl) then i kept stocking demi from him and then everytime i had 2 i used it on him (with double spell so i did it twice) now once it was down to doing 1000 dmg my PS2 overheated turning the entire screen purple (except for pixly animations of the characters) and i could only see the first letter of everything TRY CASTING CURE ON URSELF WITH THAT!! :D ok. so then i use my last 2 demis on him then my protect wears off i get my ass bashed by then he heals me (lol) i then use protect on myself but now hes angry and hes bashing me like nuts with normal attack i then use ifirit (strongest gf on me) to bash him back which was my mistake. altho it costed me nothing because my normal attack would add up to doing more dmg then him.. but o well he died i then saved it on a dif file from my main one incase the overheat bugged it then went to sleep (i dont know what time it was because my clock is absolutely screwd) and thats my amazing story of OMFG luckyness

roxy
02-14-2006, 06:30 AM
You saved it, so it wouldn't of mattered anyway... sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Shin Gouken
02-14-2006, 08:37 AM
I am pleased for your victory. Three cheers

Edit: That's not sarcasm. It's just randomness :greenie:

TheSpoonyBard
02-14-2006, 11:38 AM
If you were stocking Demis and casting them from your stock Diablos would've countered every single one of them by casting Curaga on your characters, so I can't see how you got hurt so bad. Even if Diablos uses Gravija you can pummel him with Limit Breaks, then cast Demi again and wait for him to heal you. I always get Diablos as soon as Cid gives me the lamp, meaning I can use Selphie's Full Cure if things should go wrong..

Shin Gouken
02-14-2006, 11:41 AM
If you were stocking Demis and casting them from your stock Diablos would've countered every single one of them by casting Curaga on your characters, so I can't see how you got hurt so bad. Even if Diablos uses Gravija you can pummel him with Limit Breaks, then cast Demi again and wait for him to heal you. I always get Diablos as soon as Cid gives me the lamp, meaning I can use Selphie's Full Cure if things should go wrong..

I didn't know that. Iv'e just lost a little respect for him :( What sort of boss sit's there and heals you. That's just spakkered up

TheSpoonyBard
02-14-2006, 11:46 AM
He only heals you if you cast Demi from your stock. If you choose Draw -> Cast he doesn't counter.

Meat Puppet
02-14-2006, 12:30 PM
i bet a baby could beat diablos with it's eyes glued shut

Keglineq
02-14-2006, 03:08 PM
never really had trouble beating diablos but i beat the ultima weapon in about 8 goes the other day. i was really disappointed :(

Hell_Tonberry
02-17-2006, 01:57 AM
my problem is i suck at junctioning and put it all to squall so my other 2 teammates got owned by gravija then to top it off my ps2 overheated n everything turnd purplish and all i could see is the first letter of every label and i had cure-cura-curaga beside eachother thats like picking 3 doors 2 release the hounds on you and one saves you're life thats why i find it supriseing i won

er i named him cloud because cloud had that kickass sword that could cut people in 2.. . . .

oh yea and i just drew alexander from edea then one hitted her :P camping the ultima draw point ^_^

TheSpoonyBard
02-17-2006, 08:57 AM
Cloud isn't in FFVIII.