PDA

View Full Version : Love is in the air!

Jess
02-14-2006, 12:34 AM
Happy Valentines Day!

I love you guys. :<3:

Topic: What do you think of Valentines day? What are you doing for Valentines day? :love:

Yuna_wannabe
02-14-2006, 12:36 AM
Happy valentines day to you too!

being a loser cause this year i dont have a boyfriend so i am spending Valentines day with my sister!

Levian
02-14-2006, 12:36 AM
oh crap

RSL
02-14-2006, 12:38 AM
Happy Valentine's Day Jess!

Um, I'm not doing anything other than the normal. I'll work all day and then come home and do nothing.

Jess
I don't like Valentines day very much myself, we don't need a set day to be nice to eachother, and to show that we love eachother!

But we all need some love. ^_^
/me spreads love :<3::<3::<3::<3:

Jebus
Ugh. Not again.

This day should be banned. *throws random objects*

Psychotic
02-14-2006, 12:39 AM
Oh! Oh! Can I be the EoFF Valentine's Day cupid fairy? I already have the dress!

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
02-14-2006, 12:39 AM
I agree with Jess.
We dont need a day to show that we love each other.
It should be like this everyday :)

Miriel
02-14-2006, 12:40 AM
Um, I'm not doing anything other than the normal. I'll work all day and then come home and <s>do nothing</s> talk to Tony.
Yeah.

Jaffar
02-14-2006, 12:41 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA My Sweet Jess Jaffar Could Only Think Of Bringing About Esteemed Joy And Happiness With Jaffars Comforting And Tender Effection,For you See My Friends Jaffar Humbles More Then Just Friends :D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA But Do Not Worry Effection Is Pure And Is Bread of Innocence And Much Innocence Has Jaffar :D

kikimm
02-14-2006, 12:43 AM
Probably go eat some chocolate. Nothing too special.

Jess
02-14-2006, 12:43 AM
Ugh. Not again.

This day should be banned. *throws random objects*

You could put an eye out with that! :nonono:

The day shouldn't exist, no. But atleast everybody is nice to eachother, which is a change! :<3:

EDIT: Psy, nobody else is fit for the job! ;)

Psychotic
02-14-2006, 12:46 AM
ALRIGHT! So, what do I do? Oh, I know. Send me messages to your loved ones at EoFF via carrier pidgeon, and I'll post 'em up here, albeit edited to suit my dastardly master plan.

Oh, we have our first message!

Dearest ShlupQuack,

I yearn for you tragically,

R. O. Raistlin, oldbie, U.S. Army.

(Only a true TUTU would still use the ShlupxRaistlin angle)

Jebus
02-14-2006, 12:47 AM
You could put an eye out with that! :nonono:

That's kind of the point. *throws some silverware*

Rye
02-14-2006, 12:47 AM
Happy Valentine's Day! I probably won't really do much for it. xD

Faris
02-14-2006, 12:48 AM
Ugh. Not again.
I second that! :D

I'm going to get more homework from my teachers! Such joy. :love:

escobert
02-14-2006, 12:49 AM
I'm going to get my car registerd
that'll make me happy. I haven't had a gf on valentines day for 5 years or so. The holiday sucks for em since it brings back old memorys but oh well, I rather liek bitching about it.

Yuna_wannabe
02-14-2006, 12:49 AM
Oh! Oh! Can I be the EoFF Valentine's Day cupid fairy? I already have the dress!

now you are scaring me...is it pink with a lace trim?

Jaffar
02-14-2006, 12:50 AM
Rye And So Does Jaffars Heart Become Crushed To See Rye Not Enjoy A Day So Well Fitting For Her. If Only Then Jaffar Could Change What Is Beyond Reach Then He Would Surly Change This Day To Be More Fitting Of The Tenderness Of Rye For I Do Not Think Of This Day So Grand

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
02-14-2006, 12:51 AM
Ugh. Im bad with Valentines Day.
Hate it so badly....shouldnt even exist..xD im wierd :p

Psychotic
02-14-2006, 12:52 AM
now you are scaring me...is it pink with a lace trim?You know it! ;) You can be my assistant if you want.

And I have received another message of love!

Dear Psychotic,

You are very handsome, and we love your muscular physique. Let's make out some time.

Sincerely,
Every lady at EoFF.

Wha-ho, Psychotic you lucky gentlefellow you!

Jess
02-14-2006, 12:53 AM
I love you all, if that counts for anything! :<3:

EDIT: Wow. You are such a stud, Psy. :jokey:

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
02-14-2006, 12:54 AM
Of course it counts Jess :heart:

Yuna_wannabe
HEY Psychotic! i was gonna PM you with the same message!
I WOULD LUV TO BE YOUR ASSISTANT!..i have a matching suit!

RSL
<3

Jaffar
02-14-2006, 12:55 AM
HAHAHAHAHAh My Friend Psy Since When Have You Grown So Well Beyond Jaffar.Have I Truly Been So Feeble All This Time Or Is Psy Far Greater And More Tender Then Jaffar Has Thought HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Should We Then Not Share In Our Pleasures My Friend You Must Tell Me More Of This Matter HAHAHHAHAHA:D

Rye
02-14-2006, 12:57 AM
HAHAHAHAHAh My Friend Psy Since When Have You Grown So Well Beyond Jaffar.Have I Truly Been So Feeble All This Time Or Is Psy Far Greater And More Tender Then Jaffar Has Thought HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Should We Then Not Share In Our Pleasures My Friend You Must Tell Me More Of This Matter HAHAHHAHAHA:D

Aww, that's nice! And thanks for what you said before, Jaffar!

Yuna_wannabe

what?

escobert
Jaffar will you be my Valentine!?

Psychotic
02-14-2006, 12:58 AM
HEY Psychotic! i was gonna PM you with the same message!
I WOULD LUV TO BE YOUR ASSISTANT!..i have a matching suit!Excellent, your job is to threaten to murder anyone who does not send in a message! Or, y'know, to spread love and such.
HAHAHAHAHAhMy Friend Psy Since When Have You Grown So Well Beyond Jaffar.Have I Truly Been So Feeble All This Time Or Is Psy Far Greater And More Tender Then Jaffar Has Thought HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Should We Then Not Share In Our Pleasures My Friend You Must Tell Me More Of This HAHAHHAHAHAHaha, you know it! *hi-five*

In fact, Jaffar, I have been sent a message for you:

Dear Jaffar,

You are the HAHAHAHA to my HAHAHAHAHA.

With love,
Sleepless in Sahara.

Miriel
02-14-2006, 12:58 AM
It bugs me when people fling the word "love" around so carelessly. =/

Jess
02-14-2006, 12:59 AM
Okay, just for you Palindroma!
I like you guys very muchly! :<3:

escobert
02-14-2006, 01:02 AM
I love love love love love love love love love love love AND love you! xD

Rye
02-14-2006, 01:03 AM
Jaffar, don't you have a tale of love from your homeland fitting for this thread and Valentine's Day? :D

Yuna_wannabe
02-14-2006, 01:05 AM
NO Psychic hornet you should be my Valentine!!!

Yay i have a job = Assistant cupid!

Jaffar
02-14-2006, 01:06 AM
Palindroma But My Friend Love Comes In Many Forms So Many That It Is Impossible To Address Them All HAHAHAHAHAHAHA And So Jaffar Can Only Say That He Loves You As Well And As Jaffar Has Said Love Comes In Many Forms :D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But My Friend Rye HAHAHHAHA I Do And I Shall Tell It Give Jaffar Time TO Write Such Tender Tale

Miriel
02-14-2006, 01:08 AM
When someone who doesn't know me tells me that they love me, I find it incredibly disingenuous and it just bugs.

escobert
02-14-2006, 01:08 AM
NO Psychic hornet you should be my Valentine!!!

Yay i have a job = Assistant cupid!
Maybe in 4 years :p

When someone who doesn't know me tells me that they love me, I find it incredibly disingenuous and it just bugs.
BUT WHAT IF I MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? xD

Yuna_wannabe
02-14-2006, 01:10 AM
yea how old are you? maybe i should check your profile! :P

Jess
02-14-2006, 01:10 AM
I don't know what came over me. I don't know why I made this tread. I don't even like Valentines day. :(

Miriel
02-14-2006, 01:11 AM
Maybe in 4 years :p

BUT WHAT IF I MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? xD
If you really meant it, then I think Del Murder would come over here and glower at you. :p

Yuna_wannabe
02-14-2006, 01:13 AM
I don't know what came over me. I don't know why I made this tread. I don't even like Valentines day. :(

Jess Dont be like that we all love you! you made the thread cause you love us!:heart:

escobert
02-14-2006, 01:13 AM
If you really meant it, then I think Del Murder would come over here and glower at you. :p
He would have to fight me for you!:eek:

Jaffar
02-14-2006, 01:14 AM
Palindroma As Jaffar Has Stated Love Comes In Many Forms For You See Jaffar Does Not Even Know If You Are Bread A Male Or Female Or Should You Be Able To Clutch Jaffars Eyes Or Perhaps Make Him Turn Away. Should You Then Not Know The Simple Meaning Of A Even More Simple Riddle As I Have Said Many Forms Does Love Come In, So Plain Is This To See

Tavrobel
02-14-2006, 01:15 AM
That's a bit of a bringdown. If one can't have fun on Valentine's day, the least they can do is to not impede other people's enjoyment of today. Or you could always help out a friend and let him/her take all the credit. (Not that I like it either)

We just LOVE everyone doing something for other people.

Psychotic
02-14-2006, 01:15 AM
I have another message, and this time it's for the girl that loves to say she loves you, Miriel! I mean, Paladinwhatever!

Dear Palindroma,

Roses are red,
My tights are green
Let's team up,
To be a crime-bustin' machine!

I LOVE you.

The Green Arrow.

I wonder if Super Delete could take the Green Arrow in a fight.

Calliope
02-14-2006, 01:16 AM
Happy Valentine's Day, Charlie Brown.

I have never celebrated this day in my life.

Today I got turned down for a job, went to a job interview, saw a truck flip over, crushing the driver and closing the road down, walked to a shopping mall, caught a bus to school, hung out at school and am now applying for jobs. Later I will go home and laugh about it all.

Jess
02-14-2006, 01:17 AM
Oh yeah. We should stay on topic, before the shinra come and whip us all into shape. :(

Yuna_wannabe
02-14-2006, 01:18 AM
I have another message, and this time it's for the girl that loves to say she loves you, Miriel! I mean, Paladinwhatever!

Dear Palindroma,

Roses are red,
My tights are green
Let's team up,
To be a crime-bustin' machine!

I LOVE you.

The Green Arrow.

I wonder if Super Delete could take the Green Arrow in a fight.

Whoever wrote this should be a poet!

And to help jess out!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

Tavrobel
02-14-2006, 01:19 AM
And now I guess he know it.

Yuna_wannabe
02-14-2006, 01:23 AM
And now I guess he know it.

YUP!:D

Dixie
02-14-2006, 01:25 AM
Valentine's day = GRRRRRRRRRRRR I HATE IT SO MUCH!!!! ;_; :mad2:

What I plan on doing: Nothing at all.

There is NO LOVE!

Tavrobel
We have released a terrible curse upon the world. We must flee before it gets to us! WHAT THIS?? NONONO! TRULY!!?? MUST I SUFFER THIS FATE!? TRULY!!??

*bam*
I love everyone!

Trumpet Thief
chaos: Happy Valentines Day!

Rubedo: Thanks for the cards! They make great target practice! :D

Albedo: How I hate Valentines Day. *laughs maniacally*

Trowa: Just like every other day. *sits and stares and sits and stares*

Shlup
02-14-2006, 01:26 AM
I've always liked Valentine's Day. When we were kids it was the only day where everyone in the class exchanged gifts with everyone else in the class. It's the only holiday where one person can pass out gifts (cards) if they want and other people don't have to feel guilty if they didn't.

When I was in high school I always celebrated Valentine's Day by myself, and I liked it. It was like having a birthday without people bothering me.

And now I spend Valentine's Day with my fiance. I cook something I've never cooked before, and either it's good or it sucks. Yesterday we went on a double date with friends as an early Valentine's Day celebration.

This year I have to work from 8:00am to 11:00am, get off early to go get a physical, go to the Bursar's office to turn in my student status verification, pick up transcripts, and check on my financial aide. Then I have an exam. Then I have to go to a lecture. Then I have to buy the groceries to cook BJ's dinner. Then I have another exam. Then I have about two hours until BJ gets home.

Miriel
02-14-2006, 01:29 AM
He would have to fight me for you!:eek:
He would win. :D

Also to Psy:

Roses are red and ready for plucking
You're sixteen and ready for high school.

:)

Yuna_wannabe
02-14-2006, 01:29 AM
Valentines day isnt so bad! i like it. Its a day of love!..its a good day!

Freya
02-14-2006, 01:30 AM
I was with my friend today so she could get something for vday for this guys she's kinda dating. Why is it that its so easy to get a girl somethign but when you try to get a guys somehting theres nothing there. And those guys who say "It's way to hard to shop for girls" are dumb cause all there is , is wahts directed toward females.

Also HAPPY V-DAY EVERYONE!!!

Psychotic
02-14-2006, 01:32 AM
He would win. :D

Also to Psy:

Roses are red and ready for plucking
You're sixteen and ready for high school.

:)Is your new put-down to claim I'm two years younger than I actually am? I kinda liked the whore angle better. And I'm not the one that sent it, the Green Arrow sent it to me to post here!

Just like this one:

Dear Doomie,

Let's hug for twenty minutes wearing only a saucy grin.

Yours,
Frank "Azar" Lampard.

Awwwwwww. :)

Jess
02-14-2006, 01:33 AM
I was with my friend today so she could get something for vday for this guys she's kinda dating. Why is it that its so easy to get a girl somethign but when you try to get a guys somehting theres nothing there. And those guys who say "It's way to hard to shop for girls" are dumb cause all there is , is wahts directed toward females.
We only find it difficult to shop for men because we aren't men. Men think exactly the same about buying gifts for women. I usually find it easier to buy gifts for men, as I always have got along with males more than females & spent a lot more time with them. I find it harder to buy for a boyfriend though, because you want to get them something more special than you would get for your male friends.

Yuna_wannabe
02-14-2006, 01:35 AM
i agree with jess

So Psychotic, how old really are you??

Miriel
Is your new put-down to claim I'm two years younger than I actually am? I kinda liked the whore angle better. And I'm not the one that sent it, the Green Arrow sent it to me to post here!

No, that's not my new angle, whore.

Kurt Vonnegut sent me to post that poem here.

Tavrobel
Us guys are easy to please. Money, machinery, something to do with sports, or a new Pink Panther DVD is always what we need. Women ARE hard to shop for, even if the holiday is aimed at us manipulating them. If you can figure out what a woman is thinking, you should have no problem getting her a gift. We can't do that, not that it stops women from reading OUR minds.

Yuna_wannabe
02-14-2006, 01:39 AM
We are not THAT hard to shop for! unlike you men! a girl wants to get something Perfect for the person EVERY time... For example me anything Harry potter, Chronicles of narnia OR Final Fantasy related and i will luv ya forevas

Tavrobel
02-14-2006, 01:42 AM
a new Pink Panther DVD

Quoted for truth, lol

Yuna_wannabe
02-14-2006, 01:44 AM
You know what Tavorbel, me and you seem pretty easy to please...

Jaffar
02-14-2006, 01:44 AM
My Friends Thank Oh Lovely Rye For It Is With Her Does This Request Stand
And Only Her Does Jaffar Think Of When He Resites This Tale :D

The Brave Hamete Reined His Steed And From The Crupper Bent,
To Greet Fair Tartagona, Who Saw Him With Content,
The Daughter Of Zulema, Who Had Many A Foe Repelled
From The Castle On The Hill, Which He In Archidora Held;
For Six-And-Thirty Years He Kept The Roman Dogs At Bay,
A Watchful Warden, Fearless Of the Stoutest Foes' Array.
And Now Adown The Well-Known Path, A Secret Path And Sure,
Led By The Noble Lady, Hurried The Gallant Moor.
The Sentinels Beneath The Wall Were Careless, Or They Slept;
They Heeded Not Hamete As Down The Slope He Crept.
And When He Reached The Level Plain, Full Twenty Feet Away,
He Hobbled Fast His Courser, Lest He Should Farther Stray.
Then To The Berber Lady He Turned, As If To Speak,
Only Horror Did He See,A Woman In Chains So Blantly In Pain, And When He Saw Her Cried Out To Her In Vain,From Head To Toe Strangeled In Iron Chain. Crept To To Her And Around Her Waist He Flung His Arms And Kissed Her On The Cheek.
“O Goddess Of My Heart,” He Said, “By Actions I Will Prove,
If Thou Wilt Name Some High Emprise, How Faithful Is My Love!
And In Granada I Am Great, And Have Much Honored Been,
In Antequera's Castle He Well The Marches Kept.
Jarifa Was A Captive Maid, He Loved Jarifa Well,
And Oft The Maiden Visited Within Her Prison Cell.
And, If The Thing With Honor And Virtuous Heart May Be,
What He Did With Jarifa, That Would I Do With thee.”
A Star Was Shining Overhead Apon The Breast Of Night,
The Warrior Turned His Course, And Led The Lady By Its Light.
They Reached The Foot Of One Tall Rock, And Stood Within The Shade,
Where Thousand Thousand Ivy Leaves A Bovver Of Beauty Made.
They Heard The Genet Browsing And Stamping As He Fed,
And Smiling Love His Pinions Over The Lovers Spread.
But Where They Reached The Pleasant Bower, They Saw Before Them Stand,
Armed To The Teeth,And With Blood Lust And With Frowning Face, A Strange And Savage Band.

HAHAHAHAHAHA My Friends I Will Need To Finish This Tale Later For Jaffar Has Grown Weary Indeed But What Lovely Tale It Is So I Will Finnish It Later My Friends.Do You Not Think So?

Tavrobel
02-14-2006, 01:45 AM
It's the Valentine's day Aura, woman!

Jaffar, that's quality stuff. *steals*

Yuna_wannabe
02-14-2006, 01:48 AM
HAHA!
Tavrobel Be my valentine!

Jess
02-14-2006, 01:49 AM
So Psychotic, how old really are you??
This is probably best sent in a PM, and Tavrobel there is no point in quoting yourself. xD
Sorry to be a modwhore and such guys, but somebodys gotta do it! :(

Jaffar, your story is awesome so far - I can't wait for the rest. :grinpink:

Tavrobel
02-14-2006, 01:52 AM
This is probably best sent in a PM, and Tavrobel there is no point in quoting yourself. xD
Sorry to be a modwhore and such guys, but somebodys gotta do it! :(

Jaffar, your story is awesome so far - I can't wait for the rest. :grinpink:

It's alright. And I quoted myself so I wouldn't have to type it again.

HAHA!
Tavrobel Be my valentine!

XD

Rye
02-14-2006, 01:52 AM
Awesome story, Jaffar! Not only are you a warrior, but a writer!

Jess
02-14-2006, 01:53 AM
It's alright. And I quoted myself so I wouldn't have to type it again.
That was my point. That you didn't have to say it again, as you already had. xD

Back on topic: I don't have plans for Valentines day yet, and it is Valentines day. I'll probably end up sleeping most of it, as it is nearly 2am and I'm not asleep yet. Other than that, I have a dentist appointment, but I might go and see my boyfriend later on in the evening for a while. :)

Jaffar
02-14-2006, 01:55 AM
Thank You Rye But Truly I Am Only Mimicing The Tales Of My People A Story Told To Jaffar By The Mountain And Within The Mountain Layed Jaffar To Hear It From The Beauty Of "Asad" :D

Yuna_wannabe
02-14-2006, 01:55 AM
so Tavrobel yes or no?:jokey:

Tavrobel
02-14-2006, 01:59 AM
It makes more sense if you were me when you had read that because I had just gotten 5 of the Pink Panther Series DVDs.

so Tavrobel yes or no?

Sure.

Thank You Rye But Truly I Am Only Mimicing The Tales Of My People A Story Told To Jaffar By The Mountain And Within The Mountain Layed Jaffar To Hear It From The Beauty Of "Asad" :D

I should hope your people are honored for that story.

Freya
02-14-2006, 02:00 AM
You know what i want? V-day PM's, cept i wont get one. BUt it's a good idea aye?

Okay it sucks but i felt left out of posting...

RSL
02-14-2006, 02:03 AM
Hi guys. Let's take the spam in this thread down by about 63%

Thanks.

Yuna_wannabe
02-14-2006, 02:10 AM
YAY! i now have a Valentine!

rubah
02-14-2006, 02:21 AM
I got a bouquet of RAM, candy, a picture, and a poem:]

Definitely a step up from last year, when all I got was a now-banned member of this site asking if I wanted him to put his 'gunblade' in my 'garden' to plant a 'SeeD'

Tavrobel
02-14-2006, 02:24 AM
I got a bouquet of RAM, candy, a picture, and a poem:]

Definitely a step up from last year, when all I got was a now-banned member of this site asking if I wanted him to put his 'gunblade' in my 'garden' to plant a 'SeeD'

Now THAT is LOL
But that's kinda sad too. I have a feeling I know exactly who you are talking about...

KentaRawr!
02-14-2006, 02:37 AM
I didn't even realize today was valentines day. No ones making a big deal out of it anymore, I suppose. o.o

*Sniff*

AAAAAHHHHH!!! NAGLINGNERK IS IN THE AIR!

Yuna_wannabe
02-14-2006, 02:40 AM
well its not valentines day here in Newfoundand yet! i still have 52 minutes!

Shoeberto
02-14-2006, 02:43 AM
I just exchanged gifts with Allie. Hers to me inevitably beat mine to her, despite my best efforts. There's always next year; go big or go home, I say!

Jaffar
02-14-2006, 02:54 AM
My Friends Let Then Jaffar Breath These Lasting Words To You And Continue Our Tale....

Yes, Seventy Men With Sword Axe In Hand Surrounded Lady And Warrior, The Robbers Of The Mountain, And They Trembled At The Sight! With One Accord These Warrior Upon Hamete Fell,
Like Hounds That On The Stag At Bay Rush At The Hunter's Call,
Burned The Barbarian's Heart At Once With Wrath, At Once With Passion's Flame, To Save The Life And, More Than Life, The Honor Of His Dame. Straight To His Feet He Sprung And Straight He Drew His Mighty Axe, And Plunged Into The Warrior Crowd And Uttered Not A Battle Cry. No Jousting Game Was So Brisk As That Which Then He Waged; On Arm And Thigh With Deadly Blow The Cleaving Weapon Raged;And Through Barbarian Fury He Struck The Fifth Men Down,And With Flashing Speed He Cut The Woman That Rushed Against Him.
Though Certain Was His Death, Yet Still, With Failing Heart, He
He Prayed That Behind Where His Lady Stood His Lady Could Escape, That Death Might Be Delayed. But, In The Dark, A Deadly Stone, Flung With No Warning Sound, Was Buried In His Forehead And Stretched Him On The Ground. The Breath His Heaving Bosom Left And, From His Nerveless Hand, The Axe Heyamos Fell Clattering To The Ground, Before That Warrior Band. And When The Damsel Saw Herself Within Those Caitiffs' Power, And Saw The Village Mantled In The Darkness Of The Hour, No Grief That Ever Woman Felt Was Equal To Her Pain,
And No Despair Like That Of Hers Shall Be Known Again.
Those Villains Did Not See Those Locks, That Shone Like Threads Of
Gold; Only The Summer Sunlight Their Wondrous Beauty Told.
They Did Not Mark The Glittering Chain Of Gold And Jewels Fine,
That In The Daylight Would Appear Her Ivory Throat To Twine.
But Straight She Took The Axe, That Once Her Lover Wore,
It Lay Amid The Dewy Grass, Drenched To The Hilt In Gore.
And, Falling On The Bloody Edge Of The Axe, She Pierced Her Bosom Through, And Tartagona Breathed Her Last, Mourned By That Band Of Aturn And There She Lay, Clasping In Death Her Lover's Lifeless Face, Her Valor's Paragon, And She The Glass Of Woman's Grace. And Since That Hour The Tale Is Told, While Many A Tear-Drop Falls, Of The Lovers Of The Vega By Antequera's Walls.
And They Praise The Noble Lady And They Curse The Raging Band.
And They Name Her The Lucretia Of Fair Andalusia's Land.
And If The Hearer Of The Tale Should Doubt That It Be True,
Let Him Pass Along The Mountain Road, Till Ronda Comes In View,
There Must He Halt And Searching He May The Story Trace
In Letters That Are Deeply Cut On The Rocky Mountain's Face.

My Friends And So Jaffar Finnishes His Story And Tho One Of Tradgety Jaffar Will Speak Of It No More For There Ends The Tale.

And Also Jaffar Has Not Told You But He Loves This Day HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Not Such An Accorence Is There In My Land.

Reles
02-14-2006, 03:00 AM
I'm not doing anything for V-day, I'll probably just send some e-cards to my friends and maybe more. It'll just be an average day for me, it's the 15th that'll be the best. :)

Vyk
02-14-2006, 03:07 AM
This month has bad karma it seems. It keeps trying to suck so bad. I suppose I'll survive somehow :/

Munition
02-14-2006, 03:13 AM
Jaffar You sound like Nixon whin you Post ;) And I would like to give everyone this :P http://img110.imageshack.us/my.php?image=426ls.jpg I wold Pm it too you But hey what do you get from a lazy ass like me. :P:P Have 3 hours left untill V-day Not like it matters Noone care enough for good ol Shmee :P Anyway Guys and Gals I Wish you happy V-day *Bows*

Mo-Nercy
02-14-2006, 03:14 AM
I went to Easy Way and saw a sign saying that upon purchase of two milk teas, you get a free rose. Seeing this offer I couldn't refuse, I bought the two drinks, drank one and gave the other one to my mum. Now there's a cheap looking rose lying on my bed that I'm going to give to a girl a little later today.

T-MaN
02-14-2006, 03:22 AM
Happy Valentine's day to all! This year I have something real special planned. Hope it goes nicely.:D

KentaRawr!
02-14-2006, 03:54 AM
Well, happy V-Day to EoFF I say. Not to imply that I love it or anything... Don't read into that too much! I'm just saying... uh... happy valentines day... I wanted to... oh... Never...mind... (Runs)

Edit: Edited due to the fact that 2 seconds after posting I realized it was totally off-topic. o_O

Yamaneko
02-14-2006, 04:19 AM
RSL, will u bee my valentine?! :love:

Jebus
02-14-2006, 04:49 AM
Why did they have to ruin the best month of the year with this thing? :{

Calliope
02-14-2006, 04:51 AM
DeLeeza is my Valentine!

Del Murder
02-14-2006, 05:36 AM
Valentines is a made up holiday. You should be able to share your love with your special person like that every day.

NeoCracker
02-14-2006, 05:41 AM
I don't like Valentines day, for everywhere i turn its chocolate. I hate Chocolate, except in a few things like Reeses. I wish reeses could be my valentine :cry:

ffxfreak93
02-14-2006, 05:47 AM
I agree with Jess.
We dont need a day to show that we love each other.
It should be like this everyday :)
:jokey:

Lost Number
02-14-2006, 08:45 AM
meh. Happy Valentines day to all on EoFF

Shoden
02-14-2006, 09:42 AM
This thread has succeeded in scaring the hell out of me, I'll probably spend the day with my gf or something, it's my mam's birthday too.

Neco Arc
02-14-2006, 10:12 AM
Valentines is a made up holiday. You should be able to share your love with your special person like that every day.

I agree...

On and Happy V-day everyone...

Miriel
02-14-2006, 10:41 AM
Valentine's Day is just like any other holiday. Just because Thanksgiving exists doesn't mean that people aren't thankful on days other than Thanksgiving. Christians celebrate the life of Jesus all the time, but Christmas is the day that they go ALL OUT with the celebrating. Just because there's a holiday that celebrates love doesn't mean that people all over the world don't love each other and share that love with each other every single day.

These holidays are just an excuse for people to go above and beyond what is normal everyday fare.

And while it would be lovely to have a candlelight dinners and romantic dates every single day, that isn't gonna happen. So what's so wrong about a day that prompts people to buy flowers and gifts that everyday life just doesn't have time for?

Human beings like holidays. They like having a day set out in the year that has a special purpose to it. We don't need Valentine's Day? Sure we do. We need it to break the monotony just like how we need these Elections or the Ciddies.

As for the people who dislike Valentine's purely because it reminds you of what you don't have, you at least have a valid reason for disliking the holiday. And the day especially sucks when your girlfriends are gushing about the sweet things their boyfriends got for them for Valentines. That blows.

But the whole, "we don't need a day to celebrate something we should be doing everyday" deal doesn't fly with me. Cause human nature says differently.

Resha
02-14-2006, 10:51 AM
Today...is...Valentine's Day? Oh my gosh. :eek:

Mitch
02-14-2006, 10:54 AM
i have special valentines day urges

Drift
02-14-2006, 01:15 PM
single ftl :(

Setzer Gabianni
02-14-2006, 04:15 PM
My day was ok, my mummy got me some presents - a cute little Lisa mouse and an angel pin :3

Got a scary text message off a guy..and someone has been trying to ring me on my mobile ( and it isn't my mother!) The number is also withheld!

~Setzer Gabianni

Odaisé Gaelach
02-14-2006, 04:16 PM
Happy Valentine's Day everybody! :love:

I'm probably going to spend mine asleep.

Lindy
02-14-2006, 04:24 PM
To quote Xander : "Valentine's day is for inferior couples!"

This would be because our anniversary is on the 17th, and is thus vastly, vastly better.

Shaun
02-14-2006, 04:24 PM
Today...is...Valentine's Day? Oh my gosh. :eek:

:D Silly Pooj! :)

Zeldy
02-14-2006, 04:39 PM
This day is crap when your single. ;P

But I got lots and lots and lots of hugs today~

Cz
02-14-2006, 05:54 PM
Today feels like any other day, and that's fine with me. *shrug*

RPJesus
02-14-2006, 06:12 PM
I hate valentines, it's a stupid hliday to make money from idiots. You're either meant to be depressed because you're lonely (which is stupid), or you're meant to celebrate it with fake romance. How much can you really love a person if you have to go and love 'em extra on a certain day? The holiday's barely existent.
And, c'mon, it's creepy. 'National love day'. 'Love or die'.

Even so, I'm celebrating it. :)
Me and my 'wife' are going out to the school disco... in costume...

We'll be like Valentine's fairy's, who have been wathing too much Marilyn Manson with their brewskis.

Miriel
02-14-2006, 08:27 PM
She hates the internet.

Which is ironic, because that's what she makes her money from!
Who are you talking to? :confused:

Lindy
02-14-2006, 08:28 PM
...wtf? Rye posted something before I did O_o

Miriel
02-14-2006, 08:29 PM
Now your post is gone, and I look crazy. :(

Lindy
02-14-2006, 08:32 PM
It was the secret plan all along!

Boosk
02-14-2006, 09:00 PM
Bah...

I need chocolate...:cry:

Kagga:love:

K-chan
02-14-2006, 09:20 PM
Awww...! ::Gives Kagga a bar of chocolate:: Happy V-day! ^^

I had a conversation like this just yesterday, about how you should give flowers and chocolate to your date on any old day. It seems more special that way. Of course, I had to be a hypocrit and by flowers and make a card anyways. : )

Ancient Seductress
02-14-2006, 11:58 PM
Jaffar that was such a sweet poem I really liked it and the other ones to, there all so good.But jaffar you should have told the poem from the beginning it would have been so much better :D

And yes Valentines Day is empty, people should feel love and passion like that always not funnel it all in one short day.

Shauna
02-15-2006, 01:17 AM
I went out shopping with Danielle (SK) today. Yeah, fun way to spend Valentines Day indeed. :cool:

Calliope
02-15-2006, 02:09 AM
Joe, in case you ever read this, I'd like to assert that due to the superlongdistance nature of our relationship, anniversaries [VD is pretty redundant] are probably more important to make an effort to celebrate or at least acknowledge because we can't do anything that default couples do any day of the week, let alone a day assigned to us by Hallmark.

So there.

Vyk
02-15-2006, 07:15 AM
Valentine's Day is just like any other holiday. Just because Thanksgiving exists doesn't mean that people aren't thankful on days other than Thanksgiving. Christians celebrate the life of Jesus all the time, but Christmas is the day that they go ALL OUT with the celebrating. Just because there's a holiday that celebrates love doesn't mean that people all over the world don't love each other and share that love with each other every single day.

These holidays are just an excuse for people to go above and beyond what is normal everyday fare.

And while it would be lovely to have a candlelight dinners and romantic dates every single day, that isn't gonna happen. So what's so wrong about a day that prompts people to buy flowers and gifts that everyday life just doesn't have time for?

Human beings like holidays. They like having a day set out in the year that has a special purpose to it. We don't need Valentine's Day? Sure we do. We need it to break the monotony just like how we need these Elections or the Ciddies.

As for the people who dislike Valentine's purely because it reminds you of what you don't have, you at least have a valid reason for disliking the holiday. And the day especially sucks when your girlfriends are gushing about the sweet things their boyfriends got for them for Valentines. That blows.

But the whole, "we don't need a day to celebrate something we should be doing everyday" deal doesn't fly with me. Cause human nature says differently.

Miriel owns

Edit: Oh, and I guess my Valentine turned out to be pretty awesome. Yey~ ♥