PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Family Portrait: Revisited

Phil
02-14-2006, 01:11 AM
Well, a long time ago there was this NOOB called Vincent06 who evolved into Phil. Thats me. I was really involved in EoFF (kind of) and had lots of online friends. Then I left for a while untuil my grades improved. So now I'm back- back with an idea. Not just a mediocre idea- a good idea. One taht has that sweet flavor. But not too sweet. Nobody likes too sweet. So yeah.

To get to know the people who have come back to EoFF, I want to re start the eyesonff family portrait that i started so long ago and never finished. Of course what this is- well- its a compilations of drawings of EYesonff memebers as cartoons, self portraits,- whatever represents you, compiled into a group shot- like a family portrait. I started this a long time ago and bit off more than I could chew. So now here's the deal. If this is still okay with the admins and if anybody is willing to help, I'm going to give the EoFF family portrait one last swing. here's how it goes.

Option 1- Submit a sketch or picture of yourself or a cartoon you would like to be drawn as, or you can draw your own and I'll photoshop it iN
Option 2- ask me to be drawn as something and I'll do it myself

What I'd like is a couple of artists to help me do this as well, so it isnt just one style. It doenst matter how good at drawing you are either. Anybody can help.

To help me organize this, post in this form

Name:
Screen Name:
Potrayal style: (who you are potrayed as, i.e., yourself, cloud strife, whatever you are)
Year Joined EoFF:

Hopefully I'll be able to do this over spring break. PM me with questions and post your comments here! See you on the boards guys- and I'm glad to be back.

Rye
02-14-2006, 01:17 AM
Awesomeness, the EoFF Family Portrait is back! I bet you'r even better at drawing now. :D

Name: Jessica
Screen Name: Rye
Potrayal style: A loaf of bread with a smile on it or without one, whichever you prefer. :D I'm an easy one!
Year Joined EoFF: 2002~

Phil
02-14-2006, 01:18 AM
Here is a couple of samples of my drawings just to get a taste

The second one was done on a zinc plate with ink and a needle scribe. It took me qite a while.

escobert
02-14-2006, 01:19 AM
Name: Bert
Screen Name: right now for elections the Psychic Hornet but usually Bert or some other random name
Potrayal style: I'm me? so the devil of course.
Year Joined EoFF: 2000

Psychotic
02-14-2006, 01:19 AM
Name: Lord Paul of Psychoticville
Screen Name: Psychotic
Potrayal style:A walrus with a jetpack and a harpoon gun. Oh, and a crown! Maybe a few medals, too. Make it wear a football shirt with the number 34 on it, also. Man, this is sounding pretty pretty good!
Year Joined EoFF: Two thousand and two AD.

Keep up the good work, Agent 06.

Phil
02-14-2006, 01:21 AM
Wow its been to long since I talked to you guys.

Jess
02-14-2006, 01:21 AM
Oh this sounds great! I wouldn't mind drawing a few pictures. I'd just have to find a way of scanning the images in, unless digicam shots are okay. ^_^

Name: Jess
Screen Name: Jess
Potrayal style: Jess, with butterfly wings.
Year Joined EoFF: 2002

EDIT: Your work is awesome. :grinpink:

Trumpet Thief
02-14-2006, 01:22 AM
chaos: Good to see you back Phil. You were one of my first friends on EOFF.

Rubedo:
Name: Seth Graus
Screename: Trumpet Thief
Portrayal Style: Tall brown haired kid with a blue suit (basically the guy in my signature) smiling, with four heads twirling around his head. One with an evil smirk, one happy, one with a straight face, and one hyper with a gun.
Year I joined EOFF: Early 2004

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
02-14-2006, 01:22 AM
Name: Elizabeth
Screen Name: ff7+ff10 gurl 100
Potrayal style: As...Winnie the Pooh!!! :p.....xD
Year Joined EoFF: 2005~

Faris
02-14-2006, 01:24 AM
Name: Ashley
Screen Name: Faris
Potrayal style: Faris, or myself, whichever you want :p
Year Joined EoFF: 2004

TheSpoonyBard
02-14-2006, 01:25 AM
Name: Matt
Screen Name: ForestOwl
Portrayal style: Something mysterious and enigmatic.
Year joined EoFF: 2003

Leeza
02-14-2006, 01:32 AM
Hello, Phil. I'm glad your're doing this again. The begining of your last portrait was excellent and I still have it...somewhere. :)

Name: Leeza
Screen Name: Leeza
Potrayal style: (who you are potrayed as, i.e., yourself, cloud strife, whatever you are): A cat please. :cat:
Year Joined EoFF: 2001

SilverWind
02-14-2006, 02:46 AM
Phil...nope. Never heard of you, but your art's amazing!

Name: Silver
Screen Name: SilverWind
Potrayal style: a Pirate!

Mo-Nercy
02-14-2006, 03:00 AM
Name: Peter
Screen Name: Mo-Nercy (Mo)
Portrayal Style: Some sort of androidish/cyborgy humanoid thing. Metal wings pleeezzzeee.

Edit: I don't think I was very active when you did it last time (because I have no idea what's going on :( ) but I trust that your stuff will be very sexy indeed.

Rase
02-14-2006, 05:02 AM
I don't think I was here for your last one, or at least I wasn't aware of it, but there's no way I'm going to miss this one.

Name: Ryan Stage
Screen Name: Rase
Potrayal style: (who you are potrayed as, i.e., yourself, cloud strife, whatever you are): Just myself, using this (http://www.eyesonff.com/members/album/Rase/rase1) picture.
Year Joined EoFF: 2003

By the way, real nice artwork there. Good luck, I'm sure you'll do great on this.

Slade
02-14-2006, 05:05 AM
This should be fun.....I'm currently doing a cartoon for a bunch of people too :)

Name: Richard
Screen Name: Slade
Potrayal style: As Slade from 'Teen Titans' (Theres a pic of him in my profile)

Rice Cake
02-14-2006, 06:04 AM
Name: Devin
Screen Name: Rice Cake
Portrayal Style: Vincent from FF VII with Han Solo's cloths, but he keeps Vincent's headband.
Year Joined: 2006

Great artwork btw:D

Awesomeman
02-14-2006, 06:13 AM
I'm new so I don't really know you, but your artwork is amazing!

NAME: Connor
SCREEN NAME: Awesomeman
PORTRAYAL STYLE: Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden or Darth Vader. Which ever is easier.
YEAR JOINED: 2006

Samuraid
02-14-2006, 08:29 AM
Name: Dan
ScreenName: Samuraid
Portrayal style: Kenshin Himura (check the profile pic)
Year joined: 2001-ish

Lost Number
02-14-2006, 08:48 AM
Name Niall O\'Bradain
Screen name Lost Number
Portrayal Lost Number, what else?
Year 2005

Sounds cool

Loony BoB
02-14-2006, 09:59 AM
Name: Daniel
Screen Name:Loony BoB
Potrayal style: Chocobo, possibly with a cord around my neck with one of Psychotic's tusks hanging from it. Hunting trophy! Of course, then you'd have to cut off one of Psy's tusks, so I don't know if that is allowed. :D
Year Joined EoFF: 2000

Cz
02-14-2006, 10:09 AM
Oh, I remember this! It was a great idea then and it's a great idea now. Good to see you back, Phil. :)

Name: George
Screen Name: Black Mage 121
Potrayal style: (who you are potrayed as, i.e., yourself, cloud strife, whatever you are) Either a Black Mage (with some kind of sign denoting it as #121, or as Dilbert. Whichever one you think is easier.
Year Joined EoFF: 2001

Good luck. :D

Cuchulainn
02-14-2006, 11:15 AM
Name: Gareth
Nick: Cuchulainn
Portrayal: IRISH WARRIOR B'JEEZUS

Draw Me Homie G Flaps for my artistic skills died with the Berlin Wall.

Resha
02-14-2006, 11:21 AM
Name: Pooja
Screen Name: Resha
Potrayal style: a blob in a fishbowl.
Year Joined EoFF: 2003

This sounds awesome. :)

Pheesh
02-14-2006, 12:14 PM
Name: Philip
Screen Name: Gir Guy for the elections but it's eternal essence.
Portrayal style: Can you make me trapped inside a computer monitor? (if you're going by album photo's then my hair is shorter than it is in the photo.)

Stay Super
GG

Shaun
02-14-2006, 12:15 PM
Name: Shaun
Screen Name: Shaun
Portrayal Style: A few polygons
Year Joined EoFF: Late '05

:)

Levian
02-14-2006, 12:52 PM
Name: Daniel
Screen Name: Levian
Potrayal style: evil snowman.

=Angelus=
02-14-2006, 01:15 PM
Uberness!! if only i was still good at art.. i think i've gotten rusty a little.. haha.. anyways, lets see if one of my old pic is any good ^_^

Name: Gabrylo
Screen Name: =Angelus=
Potrayal style: The Almighty PillowFighting Battle Angel of Blankies!! savour the invincible taste of my freshly baked cookies and repent from thy evil ways!! :cookie: wahaha...
Year Joined EoFF: 2004 :p

http://www.geocities.com/a7winged_angel/amYuna.gif
http://www.geocities.com/a7winged_angel/GabryloRikku.gif

Of course, Rikku shall always be my first love xP

Giga Guess
02-14-2006, 01:34 PM
Name: Tanner
Screen Name: Giga Guess
Portrayal Style: See below.
Year joined: 2001

*Please feel free to clean up the sketch a little.*

Psychotic
02-14-2006, 02:17 PM
Potrayal style: Chocobo, possibly with a cord around my neck with one of Psychotic's tusks hanging from it. Hunting trophy! Of course, then you'd have to cut off one of Psy's tusks, so I don't know if that is allowed. :DHey Phil, I decided I want the head of a chocobo impaled on one of the tusks. No particular reason. :)

Dreddz
02-14-2006, 02:52 PM
Name : Joe
Screen Name : Dreddz
Potrait Style : Old Man in a Kids Body ( showing my maturity :choc2: ), oh and a Buster sword to show FFVII is my life :P
Year Joined : 04

Epiphany
02-14-2006, 02:55 PM
Name: Morgy
Screenname: Malevolence
Portrayal style: A pie with snow on it.
Year joined: '05.

DK
02-14-2006, 02:57 PM
Name: Dan
Screenname: Kyono
Portrayal style: Retro, baby. (http://www.eyesonff.com/members/album/Kyono/kyono3)
Year joined: 2000

Twisted Tinkerbell
02-14-2006, 03:10 PM
Name: Julie
Screen name: Kitten
Portrayl style: Cat girl
Year joined: 2005

Boosk
02-14-2006, 05:21 PM
Name: Kat
Screen Name: Kaggski
Potrayal style: Can I be some kind of cat mixed with a human? Like a Thunder Cat? And can I be standing next to boris shaving her russian beard off? (if she decides to post in this thread)

This sounds fun! Hope it's not too much work for you.

Kagga:love:

Rice Cake
02-14-2006, 07:18 PM
Does that mean he's drawing us if we didn't add a picture?

Morningstar
02-14-2006, 07:40 PM
Name: Tobias
Screen Name: tobias
Potrayal style: A poison dart frog with spike on it's tounge. :cool:
Year Joined EoFF: 2006

Old Manus
02-14-2006, 08:03 PM
I'll only do it if I'm painted naked