PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

Trumpet Thief
02-15-2006, 04:54 AM
Trowa: Laugh, throw rocks, we don't care.

chaos: Didn't see a thread already made, I so decided to make this. I really, really like this show. Besides the fact that the judges are idiots by choosing some of the crappy singers, who sound exactly the same.

Rubedo: We're actually watching now, and got saddened as one of our favorites, this cowboy kid with a really high-pitched voice, got kicked off the show with his cowboy friends.

chaos: Anyways, do you like this show? Leave comments, etc.

Miriel
02-15-2006, 05:18 AM
The Cowboy was one of my favorites, he was just so adorable.

Those two twins are assholes, I wish they had gotten kicked off today.

This competition is Paris Bennett's to lose.

Taylor Hicks should drop out of the competition immediately and start recording an album. Because not only is he amazingly talented in that wonderful Ray Charles sorta way, he also has too much dignity and talent for a circus show like this.

Rye
02-15-2006, 11:36 AM
I didn't watch much American Idol this year, but from what I have watched, I know that this year, they're finally picking really talanted people. Hopefully America won't be dumb and vote for the wrong people just because they're from their little hick town or whatever. I hate people like that, vote for TALENT.

But I like this show. :) There was one girl who was trained by her mother who sings AMAZINGLY, who should become a star now. She's too good for American Idol.

Ultima Shadow
02-15-2006, 06:21 PM
I love this show. It's so amusing to see the judges crush people's dreams. :)

Epiphany
02-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Wouldn't be so amusing if it was your's being crushed. ;]
I really don't watch the show often, only on the big occurences or when it gets late in the show, and only a few are left.

Mimiru
02-15-2006, 11:53 PM
I can't believe some of those people in auditions. How can a person be that bad and not know it?

Tifa's Real Lover(really
02-15-2006, 11:58 PM
hate the show, just a waste of time

Meat Puppet
02-16-2006, 12:15 AM
Didn't that thing end like, five years ago or something?

Mimiru
02-16-2006, 03:18 AM
They keep making more. and more and more. I just like the auditions, those people are crazy.

vampirepiggyhunter7
02-16-2006, 03:26 AM
Hey u changed your name Trumpet Theif... Dont steal mine!
I only watch the nes where people do horribly to get a cheap laugh.
GO FLAWLESS!!!!!! He was hilarious.

T-MaN
02-16-2006, 03:28 AM
I used to watch it, but that Simon dude really gets on my nerves. I just want that guy to shut his mouth for once, and let the people sing. It's true most people can't sing, but that fact should be told to them privately rather than being humiliated in front of national television. A lot of people take those insults seriously, and their overall self-esteem drops dramatically. It's just like being bullied except it's on t.v.

Just my opinion there.

Trumpet Thief
02-17-2006, 08:14 PM
Hey u changed your name Trumpet Theif... Dont steal mine!
I only watch the nes where people do horribly to get a cheap laugh.
GO FLAWLESS!!!!!! He was hilarious.

chaos: It's only a temporary name change.