PDA

View Full Version : Laguna dream sequence II - help!

Tabris
02-16-2006, 11:57 AM
I am at the second dream sequence, on my way to Galbadia Garden.

I have gone down to the reactor-thingy - down the staircase, gotten (and lost) the key, hampered with the trap door, gotten (and lost) the second key - and now I'm stuck. I'm supposed to find a room with two switches, before ending outside near a cliff! But I just find two screens of corridor, where one ends in a long staircase that ends up where I started.

Can someone please help me on what to do here? I've have read three different FAQs without finding those switches and progressing with the game.

Help will be greatly appreciated! :confused:

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-16-2006, 12:38 PM
ur this might not be much of help but it seems similar to the problem i had when i first visited this area. Apparently in the area where you first lost the key you're supposed to head north up the path that looks like part of the wall (i think), anyway if you keep going up that path then you'll reach a detonator which enables you to open the hatches given that you've tampered with the traps which unlock some valuable stuff later on in the game

Tabris
02-16-2006, 01:11 PM
Yay, I found it! Goodness, it was insanly difficult to notice the road up there! Thanks!