PDA

View Full Version : EoFF song...

Boosk
02-16-2006, 03:12 PM
I have no idea if anyone has tried this before...sorry if they have...Wouldn't it be cool if EoFF had it's own song? Written and performed by the members?
After hearing BoB and RSL in the battle of the Britneys they should make a song together!!

Kagga:love:

Loony BoB
02-16-2006, 03:45 PM
There are a few in the Wiki, although none that I would call an anthem of EoFF, they're just to do with EoFF and/or it's members.

Cz
02-16-2006, 04:26 PM
The closest thing we have to an EoFF song would be Del Murder's Eyeson (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=52215). It's never been adopted as an official anthem, but it should be. :D

Raistlin
02-16-2006, 04:32 PM
EoFF's official song is definitely Bleys's "smurfing Eyeson."

smittenkitten
02-16-2006, 04:37 PM
I wrote a eoff song and sang it to Psy and Daniel :D and then I lost it :(~

Shauna
02-16-2006, 04:42 PM
You sang it too me too! :D

Psydekick
02-16-2006, 05:38 PM
Don't 4get the 12 days of xmas song:)

Rye
02-16-2006, 08:10 PM
I would write one, but unfortunatly, I can't write songs. ;__; Only sing them.

Meat Puppet
02-16-2006, 08:16 PM
Isn't the place named after a song or something?

Boosk
02-16-2006, 08:17 PM
does anyone think it's dooable? It would be cool...

Lost Number
02-16-2006, 08:19 PM
3 easy step.
1. Write song.
2. Sing song
3.Record song and post.

I cant sing, so dont ask me.

smittenkitten
02-16-2006, 08:19 PM
I shall Make a song about the nutters of eoff but bare with me and don't be afraid if I go nutz myself :D~

McLovin'
02-16-2006, 08:24 PM
Why not make it an anthem.

"I pledge allegiance to the Cid..."

Boosk
02-16-2006, 08:27 PM
Why not make it an anthem.

"I pledge allegiance to the Cid..."
Heehee.

Can anyone write songs? If so just post them and lets see what happens!!

Miriel
02-16-2006, 08:30 PM
The closest thing we have to an EoFF song would be Del Murder's Eyeson (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=52215). It's never been adopted as an official anthem, but it should be. :D
Didn't someone say they were gonna attempt to sing that for the CD? I would seriously love to hear it.

Shauna
02-16-2006, 08:43 PM
I shall Make a song about the nutters of eoff but bare with me and don't be afraid if I go nutz myself :D~

Yay! Can I help? :love:

Boosk
02-16-2006, 08:55 PM
Yay! Can I help? :love:
yeah, sure!! You any good at writing songs?
We could each come up with a line!

people post a line that they write about EoFF and its members.

Yay!

Lost Number
02-16-2006, 08:56 PM
Sorry, im musically blocked.
How about a line about each (active) member?

Boosk
02-16-2006, 09:10 PM
Sorry, im musically blocked.
How about a line about each (active) member?
Good plan...but that might make it too long...how about just the Staff...? What do the Staff think? Mind us writing a song about you?

Raistlin
02-16-2006, 09:11 PM
Former Staff is cooler than Staff.

Boosk
02-16-2006, 09:15 PM
Former Staff is cooler than Staff.
It can be about former staff it they want!

Lost Number
02-16-2006, 09:16 PM
Heres a line-
Joy to the world!
Cause Leezas' dead!
We barbecued her head!

Boosk
02-16-2006, 09:18 PM
Heres a line-
Joy to the world!
Cause Leezas' dead!
We barbecued her head!
:mad:
Thats mean...
Nothing mean in the song!!!

Lost Number
02-16-2006, 09:19 PM
Oh, sorry.

themagicroundabout
02-16-2006, 09:21 PM
Heres a line-
Joy to the world!
Cause Leezas' dead!
We barbecued her head!
No. :irked:

No means no, no is always no, when they say "no" it means a thousand times NO.

Boosk
02-16-2006, 09:22 PM
No. :irked:

No means no, no is always no, when they say "no" it means a thousand times NO.
*nods*
Bah, I wish I were good at songs writing :( .

Meat Puppet
02-16-2006, 09:23 PM
That wasn't even borderline funny, Lost Number. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/liamd/shame.gif

Lost Number
02-16-2006, 09:23 PM
I said sorry!

themagicroundabout
02-16-2006, 09:24 PM
I will attempt to write something! Maybe! :excited:
Don't expect good results though. :greenie:

Boosk
02-16-2006, 09:26 PM
okay

Kaggas rules of song lines=

NOTHING rude (any reference to sex etc)
NOTHING mean/insulting
NO swearing

I'd like it to be FUN!!

Now, get posting lines!!!:love:

Shauna
02-16-2006, 09:32 PM
yeah, sure!! You any good at writing songs?

No. :D I am useless at it. But, SK and I wrote an alright song the other day. We could write an awesome song together! :cool:

Old Manus
02-16-2006, 09:33 PM
NOTHING rude (any reference to sex etc)
NOTHING mean/insulting
NO swearing

But we're talking about a song

Boosk
02-16-2006, 09:36 PM
But we're talking about a song
yeah... a happy song...

Just don't write any lines with rude content...

Lost Number
02-16-2006, 09:38 PM
Learn from my example.
Dont do that.

Boosk
02-16-2006, 10:08 PM
Learn from my example.
Dont do that.
yes. You are a very naughty boy!!!

Rase
02-17-2006, 04:00 AM
I'm too lazy busy at the moment, but here's a first verse, to the tune of Kokomo (http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/beach-boys/13920.html). As a side note, Kokomo is an awesome song, and I'm just sad I couldn't match it's greatness with this. Oh well. :)

O, rubah, or Leeza, probably banned Destai
Quina, Takara, oh, don't forget Shauna
Kamiko, and Jojo , funny boris no no
Leeza

Loony BoB
02-17-2006, 07:55 AM
I'm too lazy busy at the moment, but here's a first verse, to the tune of Kokomo (http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/beach-boys/13920.html). As a side note, Kokomo is an awesome song, and I'm just sad I couldn't match it's greatness with this. Oh well. :)

Leeza
If it was just going to be a bunch of names, it's already done with Del Murder's Eyeson. I'd hope that should we ever get an anthem, it would be more than that. I don't think we'll ever get anything official though. I don't think anyone will come up with something good enough, although I dare you all to prove me wrong. :)

Psydekick
02-17-2006, 08:32 AM
No they will probably come up with something like this........

"Eyeson is fun fun fun fun"
"Eyeson is fun fun fun fun"

"Eyeson is great great great great"
"Eyeson is great great great great"

"Eyeson is cool cool cool cool"
"Eyeson is cool cool cool cool"

"Eyeson is good good good good"
"Eyeson is good good good good"

"Eyeson is ........

And so on:)

Boosk
02-17-2006, 10:43 AM
If it was just going to be a bunch of names, it's already done with Del Murder's Eyeson. I'd hope that should we ever get an anthem, it would be more than that. I don't think we'll ever get anything official though. I don't think anyone will come up with something good enough, although I dare you all to prove me wrong. :)
*takes up chalenge*
I think it should only be about the staff. They are what keeps EoFF going so we should thank them with a song (Did I say thank? I meant torture!! Bwahahahahaaa!)

Leeza

But I DO like this verse. heehee.just swop the other names with Staff names.
Is there anyway to look at a list of all Staff members?

Loony BoB
02-17-2006, 10:56 AM
You can find all the staff members are listed here (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showgroups.php), however I definitely would hope that there is more to EoFF than the staff members! An anthem about EoFF should be about the qualities of EoFF, which go far beyond the 15-20 people who might be on staff at the time. Also, mentioning staff names other than Cid might not work too well in the long run, as you'd never know when people might leave the staff.

Boosk
02-17-2006, 11:07 AM
You can find all the staff members are listed here (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showgroups.php), however I definitely would hope that there is more to EoFF than the staff members! An anthem about EoFF should be about the qualities of EoFF, which go far beyond the 15-20 people who might be on staff at the time. Also, mentioning staff names other than Cid might not work too well in the long run, as you'd never know when people might leave the staff.
Hmmmmmm....Well, there are FAR too many memberes to sing about all of them BoBaBooski...What do you sugest? Maybe just all the staff and recognised members? or maybe people should just write a bit about thier fave member?

Meat Puppet
02-17-2006, 11:08 AM
Don't forget to add Joel!

Loony BoB
02-17-2006, 11:11 AM
Have you ever heard an anthem that sings about members of that country's population before? :) Like I said, I'd suggest singing about Eyes on Final Fantasy. You can say 'members' when referring to the people within. :p I guess when I think "anthem" I think "song about the place the people go to" rather than "song about the people" =]

You could sing about the elections, the Ciddies, Eyes on YOU, Cid, the various forums, the frontsite, the chatroom, the atmosphere, the community... loads of things! :)

Boosk
02-17-2006, 11:40 AM
Have you ever heard an anthem that sings about members of that country's population before? :) Like I said, I'd suggest singing about Eyes on Final Fantasy. You can say 'members' when referring to the people within. :p I guess when I think "anthem" I think "song about the place the people go to" rather than "song about the people" =]

You could sing about the elections, the Ciddies, Eyes on YOU, Cid, the various forums, the frontsite, the chatroom, the atmosphere, the community... loads of things! :)
Ok...People can write one or two lines on any of these things. That sound ok? Write about whatever reminds you of EoFF. But as I said before, nothing rude or insulting etc!

My bit!

In the land of Eyes on Final Fantasy
Where boris_no_no chases kaggski

Rase
02-17-2006, 02:41 PM
Ah, so this is an attempt to write an anthem now? Well, that'll definetly make it a lot more difficult to write, at least it seems so to me. Good luck though.

Bowser
02-18-2006, 07:32 PM
Each member who cares could write a line about themselves. :love: