PDA

View Full Version : i wanna be a fat chocobo!

Fatal Impurity
02-16-2006, 06:27 PM
hi everybody! guess what? i wanna be a fat chocobo! so if any of you guys wanna challenge me so i can become a fat chocobo then come here! thankyou!

Shoden
02-16-2006, 06:30 PM
I wanna be world leader but I don't go round making a thread about it lol.

What you need to do is go to The Fat Chocobo thread and show you're gangster then cause a bit of havoc then you're in, anyone can be a fat chocobo all you need to do is pass Neel's trial of satan.

themagicroundabout
02-16-2006, 06:31 PM
I wanna be a real boy! :excited:

Xaven
02-16-2006, 06:49 PM
There's no need to fight! Just go into the Fat Chocobo Party thread, and say you would like to join. In fact, we actually discourage it! We support family values. (Psh. Right.)

a nirvana fan
02-16-2006, 06:51 PM
I wanna be world leader but I don't go round making a thread about it I cried aloud with mirth and merriment.

What you need to do is go to The Fat Chocobo thread and show you're gangster then cause a bit of havoc then you're in, anyone can be a fat chocobo all you need to do is pass Neel's trial of satan.

Dude, don't take everything too seriously.

fire_of_avalon
02-16-2006, 07:13 PM
Welcome to the forums, omega. Now, do you want to be a REAL Fat Chocobo, or do you want to join our Fat Chocobo political party?! I'm confused as to your intentions :O!

Boosk
02-16-2006, 08:21 PM
Eat lots and stick yellow feathers to yourself.

The End.

Kagga:love:

Leeza
02-16-2006, 08:38 PM
omega is no newbie, foa. :)

I think you should go request challenges in <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=78930">this thread</a>. :)