PDA

View Full Version : EbaumsWorld TV-Show

McLovin'
02-17-2006, 11:02 AM
Accoriding to what ebaumsworld.com says they are going to have their own show on the Fox Network.

Los Angeles, CA – January 24, 2006 – USA Network has struck a deal with the Fox Television Studios to create a show based on the wildly successful extreme content online site eBaumsworld (www.ebaumsworld.com). The one-hour pilot, EBAUM’S WORLD, is being eyed as a late-night companion special to air with USA’s highly successful WWE show, MONDAY NIGHT RAW. The announcement was made today by Jeff Wachtel, USA’s executive vice president, original programming. EBAUM’S WORLD is being developed in USA’s alternative series and specials division, with Fox Television Studios’ Simon Andreae executive producing.

There is more info on the site.
But is this really true or is he just fooling us?

Rye
02-17-2006, 11:37 AM
If that true, I'd laugh hysterically. It seems FOX has lost possession of their Yiddish Cup. :p

Loony BoB
02-17-2006, 12:47 PM
What the hell would it be? Various videos playing back to back? A photo slideshow? That's awful. I wonder if Fox realises that Ebaum's is full of stolen works.

EDIT: Looks like this is factual - http://news.google.co.uk/news?hl=en&ned=uk&q=Fox+ebaum%27s+world

Zell's Fists of Fury
02-17-2006, 07:28 PM
That makes my heart hurt.

Flying Mullet
02-17-2006, 07:34 PM
It'll just be a collection of skits from <i>SNL</i>, <i>Mad TV</i>, <i>In Living Color</i> and others with the "eBaums World" logo watermarked at the bottom corner of the screen.

Rye
02-17-2006, 07:57 PM
It'll just be a collection of skits from <i>SNL</i>, <i>Mad TV</i>, <i>In Living Color</i> and others with the "eBaums World" logo watermarked at the bottom corner of the screen.

xD Definitely. Then you'll have all those ytmnd kiddies making one of those public access TV shows on a channel that no one watches against them. TV war.

Agent Proto
02-17-2006, 08:11 PM
This is true lunacy! LOL

Now, I can see that eBaumsWorld is going to have a tv show. You know what, I think it will be very similar to America's Funniest Home Videos or something like that. Maybe not. However, FM has said it best. That's what this show will likely be like.

Psychotic
02-17-2006, 11:08 PM
Can't Eric Bauman just die already?

Oh wait, I forgot about what happens when you vaguely hint at death threats.

Rye
02-17-2006, 11:15 PM
Can't Eric Bauman just die already?

Oh wait, I forgot about what happens when you vaguely hint at death threats.

Don't say that! His internet police squad will find you and take you out!

McLovin'
02-17-2006, 11:18 PM
A little way to represent Eric Bauman:

http://taltos.pha.jhu.edu/~tamas/files/misc/eric.jpg

Captain Maxx Power
02-17-2006, 11:56 PM
Provided word gets out of Eric's exploitation of other artists work the show should hopefully bomb. Of course this is Fox, the channel that cancelled Futurama and Family Guy (thankfully back on air...kinda) yet still insists on making The OC, the biggest pile of tripe ever to make my eyes and ears bleed.

O and EBauman does suck. There's websites to prove it.

Hawkeye
02-17-2006, 11:58 PM
Ytmnd should hack ebaums agian.

Dreddz
02-18-2006, 11:31 AM
ebaum can rot, Hope the show fails.

RPJesus
02-18-2006, 11:46 AM
View this marvellous tribute to Eric's suckdom! (Just watch the flash, don't bother with all the wordy bits. Unless you can read, I guess. I can't.)
www.ebaumsworldsucks.com

chrs229
02-18-2006, 12:48 PM
No, I like their website but, I just can't see them try to make a show

Rengori
02-18-2006, 08:07 PM
They should cut this crap and give the funds to the Futurama creators, so that we can enjoy new Futurama episodes.

Heath
02-20-2006, 10:43 AM
View this marvellous tribute to Eric's suckdom! (Just watch the flash, don't bother with all the wordy bits. Unless you can read, I guess. I can't.)
www.ebaumsworldsucks.com

I was waiting for someone to post that, and I like it, if only for the music.

eBaumsworld on television? Christ, imagine the re-runs. They'd be re-runs of re-runs from the Internet.

Masamune·1600
02-21-2006, 12:11 AM
I hear the first episode follows a group of students as they plagiarize their way to the top!