PDA

View Full Version : Jonathan Creek

Brian The Pink Shark
02-17-2006, 02:54 PM
Jonathan Creek is a british detective show in which an investigative journalist teams up with a magician's technician (invents his tricks) the two work together to solve the most complex of crimes

the ingenuity of some of the tricks are amazing

so any fans out there ? :choc:

Captain Maxx Power
02-17-2006, 06:14 PM
Yeah Jonathan Creek is good, if only because I think Alan Davies is hilarious. He's done better stuff with stand-up and QI (his status as the worst reoccuring contestant on a show is probably unmatched), but JC was always cool to watch.

RPJesus
02-18-2006, 04:02 PM
Yeah. Alan Davies is cool. I'll say it like it, because he's brilliant.
I mean, I haven't watched it, oh good God no!

I Don't Need A Name
02-18-2006, 06:02 PM
Yeah Jonathan Creek is amazing! When is there gonna be another series!?

Odaisé Gaelach
02-18-2006, 06:42 PM
Jonathan Creek's very very good. I haven't seen any of the programmes with Maddy in it but there was some great chemistry between him and Carla.

Brian The Pink Shark
02-18-2006, 09:59 PM
Yeah. Alan Davies is cool. I'll say it like it, because he's brilliant.
I mean, I haven't watched it, oh good God no!

yet your family had my dvds for how long?

Jonathan Creek's very very good. I haven't seen any of the programmes with Maddy in it but there was some great chemistry between him and Carla.

the ones with maddy were the best, it sorta went downhill after Carla took her place, although my favorite episode Satan's Chimney is onw with carla instead of Maddy :choc:

Dreddz
02-18-2006, 10:49 PM
Hey, thats the show with the Abby National guy, I love that show !
Its surprising at the end where he somehow figures out all the events thats took place, It'll take several computers to figure out some of the shows plots, Odd.

Big D
02-20-2006, 01:34 AM
Great series, a favourite of mine since way back... however, I liked the earlier shows better - when Caroline Quentin was still in the cast. Those episodes just seemed better written and more intelligent, to me anyway.

Brian The Pink Shark
02-20-2006, 11:04 AM
Great series, a favourite of mine since way back... however, I liked the earlier shows better - when Caroline Quentin was still in the cast. Those episodes just seemed better written and more intelligent, to me anyway.

Plus the fact that Julia Sawahalla's character is just a cheap, crapper version of Caroline's character, she's also very annoying :choc: