PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Question...?

cloud_doll
02-17-2006, 06:46 PM
Okay, I've never played the game before, but I saw my friend's brother playing in it and I saw Aeris in it. Can someone tell me why she's in the game when she's dead?

McLovin'
02-17-2006, 07:49 PM
She is in the game. That is because Kingdom Hearts has nothing to do with any of the FF storylines. So Aeris is naturally alive and not dead like in FF7.

There is a forum for this btw.

Hambone
02-18-2006, 08:41 PM
There is a forum for this btw.
There is? Where?

TheAbominatrix
02-18-2006, 08:44 PM
Think of Kingdom Hearts as a completly new universe for everyone. That includes both Final Fantasy and Disney characters.

Acid Raine
02-18-2006, 09:20 PM
Yeah, she just never died this time around.

Lawr
03-06-2006, 02:40 AM
No this is before she dies.
This is before FF8.

KH2:This is after FF8
KH2:W8!? I saw a picture of Seifer in KH2. He looked younger, but
in pictures of KH2 with Squall he has his FF8 hairdo and Cloud has his
Advent clothes!(Ruster Sword and all![Rusty Buster Sword for those of you blondes.]) I should make a thread over this these brilliant facts.

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-06-2006, 03:12 AM
*points to all the posts ever made in this forum about KH being an alternate universe than FF*

Lawr
03-06-2006, 06:14 PM
*Points out how they are all wrong*

here for a limited time
03-06-2006, 08:57 PM
That is because Kingdom Hearts has nothing to do with any of the FF storylines.
yes they do

03-06-2006, 09:46 PM
*Points out how they are all wrong*
Yes because they are obviously not in an alternate universe when in KH II Seifer is in his pre-teens/teens whilst Leon (a.k.a. Squall) is in his twenties. :rolleyes2

Also in KH II you will notice Squall has his scar on his forehead (unlike KH I), indicating sometimes after FF VIII, yet Seifer is still a young sappling in the game. Therefore by saying KH I before FF VIII does not validate your point much, cuz Seifer is still significantly younger than Squall.

Let's throw in the fact that Sephiroth is alive and is not destroying the planet, as far as we know. Also Aeris is alive, so we would have to push this pre-FF VII, yet Aeris is well alive while Cloud is in his AC clothing. The thing is it was clearly shown in AC that Aeris did not come back to life (Sorry, if anyone thought that needed spoiler tags).

Too many holes in the idea that FF stories and KH happen in the same world. To make any sense there would have to be confinded cases a space-time continuim perversion, where Seifer can be a child, yet Squall an adult, Aeris alive when logically she should be dead, etc...

jill
03-06-2006, 11:37 PM
As well as the fact that they're ALL from the same (named) world...and the FF worlds this is not. And some people on this board just disagree with everyone even when they're dead wrong.

03-06-2006, 11:53 PM
As well as the fact that they're ALL from the same (named) world...and the FF worlds this is not.
Another good point too.

TheAbominatrix
03-07-2006, 01:24 AM
Yes.

In KH, we see Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie living together on Destiny Islands, as children.

When Sora arrives in Hollow Bastion, he meets Squall and Yuffie. Adults. If KH were the same timeline/world of FF, how can Selphie be a child and Squall be an adult? They cant. This is an alternate reality. It has nothing to do with any FF.

Cloud, Aerith, Yuffie, Cid, and Squall come from a world called Hollow Bastion. No Hollow Bastion exists in any FF. Also, Cloud, Aerith, Yuffie, and Cid live with Squall. Does this not echo as wrong to anyone? FFVII and FFVIII never overlapped. Again, it's an alternate reality.

And again, we can note the Disney characters. In Deep Jungle, Tarzan's enemy (cant remember his name) is defeated in a completly different way. In Atlantica, Ursula is defeated without Ariel ever becoming human. There's no mention of Prince Erick.

There are plenty more examples, but I think my point has been made.

Rinoa_Heartillly
03-07-2006, 02:15 AM
Yes because they are obviously not in an alternate universe when in KH II Seifer is in his pre-teens/teens whilst Leon (a.k.a. Squall) is in his twenties. :rolleyes2

Also in KH II you will notice Squall has his scar on his forehead (unlike KH I), indicating sometimes after FF VIII, yet Seifer is still a young sappling in the game. Therefore by saying KH I before FF VIII does not validate your point much, cuz Seifer is still significantly younger than Squall.
Let's throw in the fact that Sephiroth is alive and is not destroying the planet, as far as we know. Also Aeris is alive, so we would have to push this pre-FF VII, yet Aeris is well alive while Cloud is in his AC clothing. The thing is it was clearly shown in AC that Aeris did not come back to life (Sorry, if anyone thought that needed spoiler tags).

Too many holes in the idea that FF stories and KH happen in the same world. To make any sense there would have to be confinded cases a space-time continuim perversion, where Seifer can be a child, yet Squall an adult, Aeris alive when logically she should be dead, etc...

WTF!?! DUDE!!! Squall/Leon DID have his scar!!! GOD! :mad2:
http://zeldad.com/images/Other%20Games/KingdomHearts/Leon.png

However for the KH and Final Fantasy thing, I'm not sure if they had each of their own worlds, but in the first game Squall/Leon did mention that Hallow Baston was their home world. So if they did in KH have their home world origanlly be Hallow Baston, then it has no freakin way to be apart of some of the FF series. =_=*

TheAbominatrix
03-07-2006, 02:21 AM
The homeworld of Cloud, Cid, Yuffie, Aerith, and Squall is Hollow Bastion.

The homeworld of Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie is Destiny Islands.

flip_boi
03-07-2006, 02:43 AM
Aren't the FF characters just "guests" in KH? I recall I read that somewhere.... That would mean that FF characters would have very little storyline based on their games.

jill
03-07-2006, 03:07 AM
I think we've made our point and answered your question. Anyone arguing now is an idiot arguing for argument's sake.

03-07-2006, 03:42 AM
Sorry, it has been over a year since I played KH, so I was uncertain. I thought I remembered him without his scar in the first one, anyways sorry about that.

blackmage_nuke
03-07-2006, 05:43 AM
Aeris isnt dead she is in KH...Aerith is the one who is dead ;)

its a conspiracy!

Pheesh
03-07-2006, 07:37 AM

*giggle*

Stay Super
GG

Morridor
03-07-2006, 08:36 PM
NO, you're all wrong. Kingdom Hearts took play during Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest!. . . . . . What. . . . why is everyone looking at me?

Danny

Eiko Guy
03-07-2006, 10:20 PM
what i think is that yes thiese games have nothing to do with the real final fantasy's because if they did why does yuffie know squall or aeris still alive

so i think they are just cameos used because they are popular to sell the game and to make the story fun

Awesomeman
03-07-2006, 10:31 PM

its a conspiracy!

No, Aerith is not dead, and Aeris is dead.

But I agree with you guys. To a certain length. I think its both. Because Auron is in KHII, am I not correct. He died in X and is in the underworld in KHII. So it could be both, you never know. Only Nomura knows.

rikkupainegoofydonald
03-09-2006, 12:09 PM
I have three questions for you.

1. Did Yuna, Rikku and Paine shrink themselves when they were in Hollow Bastion in KH2?
2. Did Sora, Riku and Kairi see Zob and Zick in Old Mill Village and Will Vandom in Kandrakar in KH2?
3. Was Aeris dead or alive in KH and KH2? (not FF7)

Pheesh
03-09-2006, 12:21 PM
1. I'd say because they're summons that they were made to be more...how shall we say...accessible.
2. I have no idea who those people are.
3. She was alive in KH1 and still is in KH2.

Stay Super
GG

Rinoa_Heartillly
03-11-2006, 03:06 AM

its a conspiracy!

No, Aerith is not dead, and Aeris is dead.

But I agree with you guys. To a certain length. I think its both. Because Auron is in KHII, am I not correct. He died in X and is in the underworld in KHII. So it could be both, you never know. Only Nomura knows.

Aeris and Aerith is the same thing, it's just the prenouncation of it...or something around those lines! ^^;;;;