PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!

Reeno the Alchemist
02-18-2006, 01:05 AM
somone help please this is the first time ive ever gotton this far on ff8 and im wondering......im at the end of the 3rd disk and i still have just the 3 basic gfs shiva quezcolt(most likely spelled wrong) and ifrit so heres the question am i to late to get the other gfs like siren and the brothers or am i screwed? if i can still get them tell me how and where cuase im getting ready to rescue ellone and fight that sorseress that fell from the moon >< i no like her she looks like a man!

TheSpoonyBard
02-18-2006, 01:25 AM
Read this. You could/should have all the GFs by that point in the game.

Slayer1514
02-18-2006, 01:31 AM
some like siren and others i cant think of .you have to draw from some enimys like at the dollet communication tower at the boss fight at begining of disk1

Fonzie
02-18-2006, 05:28 AM
You could get them when you go into the castle. Draw them from the bosses.

rubah
02-18-2006, 06:52 AM
It's frightening to think that there are no more storyline gfs after ifrit:O but it makes sense. you need three to junction to every character in a praty.

Thoughtless
02-18-2006, 06:58 AM
*****SPOILERS TO GF LOCATIONS*****
There is no way to get about 40-50% of them for you now until you enter the forth disk where you draw them from the bosses there.
You can still get a few though here are some I can think of:

Brothers: Go to the little cave near Deling City and solve the dungeon puzzle thing there and defeat them.

Doomtrain: Go to the centre of Lunatic Pandora by foot and pick up the shiny thing there, it will be soloman's ring, you will need to collect a few random items to cummon him. Only ones I can think of right now are Malboro Tenticles.

Diablos: Use the Magic Latern that was given to you by Cid when you left Balamb to help the Timber Owls. You will need to defeat Diablos to save before you use it.

Tonberry King: Go to some ruins (forgotten their name) in Centra and kill 20 Tonberries to fight the Tomberry King, defeat him and he will join you.

Bahumat: Go to the Deep Sea Research center at the corner of the world map and fight Bahumat. Only walk towards the light when it is not glowing.

Cactaur: Goto Cactuar Isle in western Esthar and fight the Cactuar visible on the world map.

Edan: Get the rest then get a walkthrough ^^

Reeno the Alchemist
02-18-2006, 10:38 PM
well ive only gotten odin out of the whole freekin day i cant even get my favorit aeon/gf Bahamut the dragons they kill>< but im happy with odin hes freekin cool but i wish hed show up more.....right now im training cause rajin and fujin kicked me arse :mad: danm them.>< IM GONNA TRAIN TILL MY PEEPS HIT 4000!!!!!!><

Reeno the Alchemist
02-19-2006, 06:00 PM
well i just got the jumbo cactar last night (i was up till midnight playing it!) it took fer ever to beat it i started the fight at like 10:05pm and i think finished at 11:20 >< but it was totally worth it 2 of me people are already at 4000 because of him right now im training irvine so i can get Bahamut but right now im gonna go get the brothers!^^:choc: peace out to the people and those cute fat chocobos >< i WANT A CHOCOBO!!!!