PDA

View Full Version : sin or vegnagun??(do not read if you have not completed ffx or x-2)

tidusguy#1
02-18-2006, 03:03 PM
i want to know your views on who you think is the best out of sin and vegnagun. cant wait to hear!!!:moomba:

Setzer Gabianni
02-18-2006, 03:10 PM
Sin. As he was actually somewhat challenging. I defeated Vegnagun first time around. It was stupidly easy, and incredibly disappointing. My characters were not even above level 50 =/

~Setzer Gabianni

TheSpoonyBard
02-18-2006, 03:12 PM
Vegnagun was built with the sole intention to defeat Sin, so my vote goes to the machina. However, in terms of difficulty in battle, I found Sin to be the more difficult of the two.

Little Blue
02-18-2006, 03:39 PM
I always thought Vegnagun was built for the machina war...

Anyway, Sin would easily win.

McLovin'
02-18-2006, 03:57 PM
Sin sounds nice and all but sucks.

In the FMVs of Vegnagun it looked superb.

Tavrobel
02-18-2006, 05:41 PM
Sin would win. Mainly becaus Vegnagun can't distinguish between friend and foe, and also, Sin also has more parts to defeat, and if Vegnagun has tried to defeat the Sin that is in FFX, it would have lost. (It would have beaten the first one, however)

Seto Fett
02-18-2006, 06:59 PM
Vegnagun had the potential to destroy Sin, but as Tavrobel stated, it could not separate friend from foe. Why it couldn't, as it was a machina, I haven't a clue, but that is what is stated in the game. Power-wise, I imagine both are equal, as both could completely destroy Spira if it wished. And Auron's Ghost, it was built to be used in the Machina War, but as stated above, it was rejected and hidden beneath Bevelle.

tidusguy#1
02-18-2006, 07:32 PM
i much prefer sin myself, even though vegnagun looked cooler in the fmvs of him.

Setzer Gabianni
02-18-2006, 09:51 PM
Sure, it may have looked cooler, but it was supposed to destroy Sin? It can't be destroyed by machina right? =/

~Setzer Gabianni

Tavrobel
02-19-2006, 12:05 AM
The first one could have been, and the makers of Vegnagun KNEW it. However, since Vegnagun was sealed away, and Yevon deceived the people, so by making Yunalesca do the Final Summon, she sealed the defeat of the people of Spira. While her intentions may have been good at one point, being dead changes your opinion on things, and she becomes a tool of her father. She is so disoriented, she becomes a fiend in FFX-2, after revealing her true colors in FFX. (Very Ultimecia type battle it was, and in FFX-2, she is on level 80 of the Via Infinito, and is now Chac, a Basilisk type monster)

The second Sin was made from an Aeon, rather than being one in its essence. Yu Yevon then learned how to reincarnate Sin using the fallen Final Aeon. So after this, Sin would have been weak, but since Machina was forbidden at that point, and everyone agreed to the letter, Sin grew in power. Yu Yevon then leveled up Sin to level 100, and put all his Skill Points in Anti-Machina defense, since the only other method was letting him use Aeons, and he had already been able to reincarnate Sin using the Aeon that defeats him.

FFX is one gigantic conspiracy (HAHAHA GET IT CONSPIRACY? LMAO!

You are now dumber for having read that. I bid you good day.

fushibai99
02-19-2006, 05:29 AM
Sins much harder

Twilight
02-19-2006, 05:41 AM
Sin would win.
I mean, thats what the people of Spira thought.
But during Operation Meahien (cant spell...eh) they also thought that 'that' could work.
In the end...
Sin, 100%
but...Sephiroth kicks ass....
both of them

BahamutGurl
02-19-2006, 05:03 PM
I like vegnagun's look more,like Tidusguy said,but I think Sin is stronger

Hambone
02-19-2006, 05:17 PM
SIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mega_tonberry
02-19-2006, 08:01 PM
Well, even though vegnagun has the potential to defeat sin, he was easy to beat. And even though vegnagun was supposed to be more powerfull, the only way you possibly stood a chance against sin was by having everyone in spira sing the hymn of the fayth in order to make sin docile. Otherwise, sin could of just done a little gravity spell and kill everyone. It doesn't make since but I choose sin.

Jessweeee♪
02-22-2006, 10:44 PM
Sin. I mean, it was too easy for YRP to beat Vegnagun. In FFX two, they had to first fight Sin to get inside him, then they had to fight Jecht, then the Yu Yevon whatever and all of their Aeons. They just took Vegnagun apart basically, and he can't do anything unless a human activates him (or something like that)

X-Dragon
02-22-2006, 10:47 PM
Sin easy. It took only 3 people too beat vegnagun sin took 7

Lawr
02-22-2006, 10:56 PM
Do any of you have any logic!?

Just because it was made to destroy Sin doesn't mean it
will!

Sin is harder and Vegnagun is easy.(I can't say how easy because I got to him my
first time at level 96.)

Little Blue
02-22-2006, 10:57 PM
Just because it was made to destroy Sin doesn't mean it
will!
It was never made to destory Sin...

mega_tonberry
02-22-2006, 11:03 PM
It just has the potential to destroy sin.

Christmas
05-08-2022, 12:47 AM
Flying whale vs Machine insect? Of course it's the whale! Whales are food! Insects are scary! :(