PDA

View Full Version : question!

Reeno the Alchemist
02-19-2006, 07:25 PM
Ok i was goin through my little booklet and it said Laguna was like 25 (cant remeber how old he was its somewhere near that though)and that squall was 18 or 19 and i was like WHAT that cant be right???so the age of Laguna in the hand booklet must be when he was yonger correct?and if im right there how olds laguna now?????:choc2: :moomba: :choc: :confused:

FAT CHOCOBOS RULE THE WORLD SO FOLLOW THERE EVERY COMAND HAHAHAHA:choc: :choc2: :choc:

ok ummm i cheated and burned the ending of ff8 and i was wondering when the camera runs out is there anything after that?i really need to know its driving me nuts><:confused:

rubah
02-19-2006, 07:50 PM
Please don't double post, even if it is for the best election party out there;) And for that matter, if you have another question, just edit it into the *last* topic you made, instead of starting another one.

Laguna was indeed that age in the dream sequence. Since Squall is 17, Laguna's age is something about 43 now, I think.

Of course there is. Beat the game and watch.

Reeno the Alchemist
02-19-2006, 07:56 PM
thankyou ill try and keep that in mind ^^

hhey wait dont tell me that i wanna know how it ends darnit!its gonna take me freekin weeks to beat it cause my people are so weak!i may have only one more disk left but i cant take the suspence TELL ME (sob):cry: i wanna know what ranoas pointing at><

Hambone
02-19-2006, 09:12 PM
Rinoa's pointing at Squall. You just double posted again.

Beyond
02-20-2006, 05:57 AM
Actually she's pointing at the sky, if my memory serves me correctly.

TheAbominatrix
02-20-2006, 05:59 AM
She's pointing upward, as she did at the dance. Squall smiles. They kiss. Garden flies off into the night, we see the moon, the end.

Also, the FAQ in this forum is full of lots of useful facts, check it out.

Reeno the Alchemist
02-23-2006, 01:14 AM
thankyou fer telling me now i have to beat it><