PDA

View Full Version : this is annoying

Roxas_kingdom
02-20-2006, 03:44 AM
so far I've been in some kh argurements and its annoying people all ways say that ansem had a right to be a boss that he was the best well here's some news people ANSEM TALKS TO MUCH has anyone noticed when u fight sephiroth a guy worthy of being a boss that he only says "ha ,sin harvest ,come power ,prepare yourself, dodge this, meet your fate,come," and thats it and ansem says a freakin story.man thats annoying.

K-chan
02-20-2006, 03:46 AM
I just shut off the volume on the TV and listen to some other music when stuff like that happens. : D Shouldn't this be in the KH forum though?

Sephex
02-20-2006, 03:50 AM
I seriously have no idea what you are talking about. Try inputing the "put periods in your sentences" code.

Roxas_kingdom
02-20-2006, 03:55 AM
sephex have u played kingdom hearts and where is the kh fourms if it could be moved there I'd be thankful

K-chan
02-20-2006, 03:55 AM
I seriously have no idea what you are talking about. Try inputing the "put periods in your sentences" code.

You mean me or Roxas_kingdom? 0.o

I think Roxas was talking about how the main boss in KH just keeps yammering on, and about how annoying it is.

Sephex
02-20-2006, 03:58 AM
You mean me or Roxas_kingdom? 0.o

I think Roxas was talking about how the main boss in KH just keeps yammering on, and about how annoying it is.

I meant the original poster. I'm not a grammar nazi or anything, but when people write in super long paragraphs or fail to use at least DECENT punctuation, it gets to me.

Leeza
02-20-2006, 04:32 AM
*moves thread*

look_out_below
02-21-2006, 05:15 AM
Yeah Ansem was annoying. Besides all he said in his speeches was the word "darkness" over and over and over again. Hey does anyone know how many times Ansem said "darkness" in KH?

mooglebunni608
02-21-2006, 07:13 AM
yeah ansem talks wayyy to much.
isn't there a ducttape keyblade?

Roxas_kingdom
02-21-2006, 08:50 PM
y couldnt sephiroth or an unknown be the final boss

Lost Number
02-21-2006, 09:05 PM
Uh, in final mix, Unknown is a boss.

SeeDRankLou
02-21-2006, 10:20 PM
Hey does anyone know how many times Ansem said "darkness" in KH?
Except for when you are fighting him and he keeps saying "Return to Darkness!" among his other battle lines, he says the word "darkness" a total of 20 times. Ansem is just an obsessed evil guy, him repeating "darkness" is no different than Kefka repeating "magicite" or Sephiroth repeating "mother" and "promise land" or Ganondorf repeating "triforce." I really don't see the problem, except that Ansem only gets a small bit of air time as opposed to other bad guys.

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
02-26-2006, 08:08 AM
thats alot of darkness in sentences

Zeromus_X
02-26-2006, 08:13 AM
Yeah, but Xehanor...I mean Ansem is the final boss. So of course he'd have his little speech before you fight him.

Unless you're talking about his little battle phrases. Yeah, he is a crazy obsessed evil dude then. Then again, alot of the "battle phrases" are annoying. (since they're so repetitive.) Except Hades'. His are funny :p

Edit: Sephiroth does say "I'm going to send you to the Promised Land!" when he does his big fancy Meteor attack.

Pheesh
02-26-2006, 10:45 AM
pffft, let the man monolouge. If someone devises a cunning plan then they will obviously monolouge, it's up to super hero's like me though to stop the plan.

Stay Super
GG