PDA

View Full Version : maps for debug room

Fatal Impurity
02-20-2006, 06:09 PM
hey dudes i kinda need to ask a favour.....does anyone here have any maps or pics of the FF7 debug room that i can use for the debug guide im doing? btw if you do gimme some decent maps and images ill give you a honourable mention in the guide thanks!

abel
03-05-2006, 05:03 PM
on google video.....if u type in ff7 u can get a little vid of the debug room. but its kinda s**t. anyways just try it

Tavrobel
03-05-2006, 06:45 PM
The only real maps are the ones found in FAQs and Debug Room walkthroughs. You can find screenshots, but if you can't understand Japanese Kanji, then it's completely useless to use screenshots (but if you can take them, that's good for everyone else).

http://www.ffonline.com/ff7/guides.htm
Has many Debug room FAQs, and so does GameFaqs, and other video game dedicated sites. These things have been done before. Googling things also works.

Vivi123
03-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Here is a map a maked it might be wong.

abel
03-08-2006, 09:59 PM
i have managed 2 get the debug room... but none of the adjacent rooms. i think the code i used maybe wrong or incomplete. so could anyone tell me the code...??? plz?

Fatal Impurity
03-09-2006, 01:40 PM
did you use any psx CD based cheat systems? (such as the xploder CD9000) if so goto yuffie pick "menu on" from the list and then save the game to the memory card and reset WITHOUT the cheat CD and everthing should be dandy...:) ;)