PDA

View Full Version : Im new at KH and plan on finishing before KH2, whats best to start with...

Buffaloblitz
02-20-2006, 06:30 PM
Im new at KH and plan on finishing before KH2, whats best to start with, Shield, Sword, Wand...And I think it makes a difference which you pick 1st...Is it harder to build magic power up so would it be wise to choose the wand or am I incorrect..I havent played these games since FF VII, So please help a fellow Gamer out thanks:choc:
Buufaloblitz

Roxas
02-20-2006, 07:16 PM
www.gamespot.com

Type in Kingdom Hearts, go to it, hints and cheats, scroll down to FAQ/Walkthroughs. Find one of the larger ones. I think it is by ElectroSpecter or something. In that guide there is a chart that tells you not only about the dream weapons but when you answer Wakka/Tidus/Selphie's questions. And yes, they all have an effect on the difficulty and rate of leveling up and stuff of the game.

Lost Number
02-20-2006, 07:18 PM
I would go Staff, and ditch the sword.

Slayer1514
02-20-2006, 07:34 PM
for best strenght and ap keep the sword and sacrifice the sheild but your defence would be the smallest.
on the questions pick the first one from everyone to level up fast.
anything else?

Buffaloblitz
02-21-2006, 02:41 AM
Thanks you all have been great and thanks for the help, anyone notice on destiny islands, where you see the drawings of sora and kairi on the walls. Just look around and see almost every world in the game,supposedly thats what it is and disney castle and other things like donald and goofy and mickey mouse, Honey pots from Winnie the pooh, some other things also...:D Its hard to reconize at quick glance....
Thanks for the info.
Peace BBlitz

Lost Number
02-21-2006, 12:58 PM
And also, there is a chocobo crossed out. No chocobos in the games, see?

Spammerman
02-21-2006, 06:02 PM
lol