PDA

View Full Version : Rest in peace?

Dragon Ash
02-21-2006, 09:17 PM
I was talking to my dad today and he told me this great story about my brother sleep-walking last night. Apparently he got up, ran around shouting "I'm dead! I'm dead!" and fell on my dad's feet! He's so much fun! Usually he just squeals like a little girl and runs half way down the stairs before someone brings him back to the real world.

Anyway, embarassing sleeping habits anyone?

ScottNUMBERS
02-21-2006, 09:18 PM
Peeing. :aimblush:

Lost Number
02-21-2006, 09:20 PM
I dont know, im asleep when they happen.

Zeldy
02-21-2006, 09:58 PM
Ive been told I grind my teeth @_@

Celtic Commando
02-21-2006, 10:08 PM
I snore alot, and tend to enter a semi-conscious state if someone wakes me, where I don't remember anything. I have to be left to sleep in my own time.

Old Manus
02-21-2006, 10:10 PM
Nobody around to see or hear what I'm doing

:joey:

Giga Guess
02-22-2006, 02:39 AM
Apparently I'm a very restless sleeper. That and I mumble occasionally.

Reles
02-22-2006, 03:20 AM
I've been known to sleepwalk a couple of times. When I was younger it was normal stuff, like waking up in a different bed in the house or on the couch or something. My parents have caught me once or twice just walking around the house. Then sometimes I wake up with cuts and scratches and once I woke up with ashes all over my hands. It was weird, so obviously I had slept walk if I had ashes on me. o.O My mom has had a tendancy to sleep walk too, locked herself out of her house once on accident, woke up on the front porch and had to ring the door bell. xD

Mo-Nercy
02-22-2006, 03:25 AM
I rarely wake up with sheets on me. Usually, they're kicked into the corner of the bed or onto the floor.

:mad:

mooglebunni608
02-22-2006, 03:31 AM
people say i talk in my sleep alot.... D:

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-22-2006, 04:29 AM
I always seem to wake up at various intervals during the night, assuring my slumber to be neither restful nor fulfilling.

xtreme112
02-22-2006, 06:11 AM
I'm horrible at that kind of thing

Most of the time I'll sit down and have a convorsation with my dad, or simply walk around the house in the dark *creepy*

there was one time when I thought I had to do homework and began to panic hysterically, before I realized what time it was

another time I ran down the stairs and out of the house, my parents were so worried about my sanity...

Old Manus
02-22-2006, 09:00 AM
I'm horrible at that kind of thing

Most of the time I'll sit down and have a convorsation with my dad, or simply walk around the house in the dark *creepy*

there was one time when I thought I had to do homework and began to panic hysterically, before I realized what time it was

another time I ran down the stairs and out of the house, my parents were so worried about my sanity...
Your location makes this all the funnier

smittenkitten
02-22-2006, 10:05 AM
Ive been known to talk in my sleep and I feel sorry for who sleeps in the same bed as me because id kick them off :D

Captain Maxx Power
02-22-2006, 11:38 AM
Ive been told I grind my teeth @_@

I do that along with talking and tensing up my entire body.

Sergeant Hartman
02-22-2006, 11:57 AM
I mumble apparantly.

Mittopotahis
02-22-2006, 12:40 PM
My grandfather had a mate who would get up in his sleep at 5:00 am on the dot every morning, walk out to the kitchen, make a cup of coffee, go into his mum's room, lay it on her bedside table, and then stand there, sleeping, until she woke him up. True Story!

Me, however. Well, I don't think I make my mum coffee, but I do tend to get a bit restless. About all.

Giga Guess
02-22-2006, 01:16 PM
I rarely wake up with sheets on me. Usually, they're kicked into the corner of the bed or onto the floor.

:mad:

Ditto.

Resha
02-22-2006, 01:23 PM
It's quite funny when someone phones me while I'm sleeping, apparently. :Oo: I can't say I remember, though.

Giga Guess
02-22-2006, 01:26 PM
It's quite funny when someone phones me while I'm sleeping, apparently. :Oo: I can't say I remember, though.

My sister's the same way. Her other half said good morning to her, and she replied "I've never see a beagle in the desert before." Both parties were confused by that one.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-22-2006, 01:30 PM
i think i talk
and sometimes it wakes me up

Rye
02-22-2006, 01:32 PM
Nothing embarassing, just annoying. I can't sleep in a proper position, so when I wake up, the blankets are everywhere and I'm in a bizarre sleeping position and my back hurts like hell. It's like that nearly every night. ;______; My back is sad.

SilverWind
02-23-2006, 02:44 AM
apparently I hum...? The makings of a great composer i thinks! :D

Luc
02-23-2006, 02:46 AM
I snore alot, and tend to enter a semi-conscious state if someone wakes me, where I don't remember anything. I have to be left to sleep in my own time.

Yes! What he said!

Also, my blankets go everywhere when I sleep, it seems. I wake up and see all the blankets on the floor and stuff. I must move a lot. o_O

Giga Guess
02-23-2006, 01:40 PM
Yes! What he said!

Also, my blankets go everywhere when I sleep, it seems. I wake up and see all the blankets on the floor and stuff. I must move a lot. o_O

Ditto.

Ki Ki
02-23-2006, 02:42 PM
I often pile a whole lot of pillows on either side of me and cover up my feet with blankets.
So if any monsters or dead japanese girls try to eat my feet .. .. they'll get a whole lot of cotton in their mouth too! [:
Edit:Oh but that's all before I'm asleep so it's not actually a sleeping habit. OOPS.

Ashi
02-23-2006, 04:08 PM
When I was younger, I'd go to bed pretty early and wake up feeling like I've only slept a second. So I resorted to setting my alarm at something completely crazy like 3 AM so I can assure myself that I did sleep and get some rest.

Also, I move in my sleep. So I wake up with the covers curled around me in strange ways. If I went to bed wearing socks - they would be lost in between my bed covers in the morning and not on my feet.

theundeadhero
02-25-2006, 03:45 AM
I tend to sleep with my eyes open lately.

Sir Walkie
02-25-2006, 04:05 AM
I've always gotten a lot of guff for talking in my sleep. Apparently I've had whole conversations with myself on everything from the buying/selling of cheeses to the organizing of events.

xerigen
02-25-2006, 06:22 AM
my mom woke me up while I was sleepwalking one time. Apparently, I was putting my PS2 controller in the microwave?

NeoCracker
02-25-2006, 06:54 AM
One time I was Chanting Zelda all night long keeping my brother up,

Vyk
02-25-2006, 09:31 PM
My brother sleep walked when he was drunk. He'd wake up at night and walk to his dresser and take a leak in one of the drawers. Became a real problem when he was married. He did it out the window once I'm told. And in one of his shoes.