PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 5 Bevelle Question

Seto Fett
02-22-2006, 01:28 AM
Ah, ok, this is the question: I'm on my third attempt now to get the famed Mascot Dresssphere and I'm on Chp.5. In the strategy guide, it says gain an Episode Complete in every area except for Bevelle then after getting back from your last mission while on the Celsius, you will get the Mascot. Before I get any further, I know about the Zanarkand thing, so no need to explain that.

Upon looking at other guides though, it doesn't specify that you don't have to get the Episode Complete in Bevelle to do this. So, can someone just tell me whether you have to have an EC there too, or is it excluded? Also, if it's excluded, can I go there and get the EC anyway before getting Mascot, as I want to get down into the cloisters.

Thanks in advance!

DMKA
02-22-2006, 06:27 AM
You DO need to get the episode complete in Bevelle, and going to the cloisters and episode complete don't interfere with each other in any way as far as I know.

I just got done obtaining the Mascot dressphere myself the past weekend, so yeah.

SeeDRankLou
02-22-2006, 06:30 AM
The strategy guide says two different things. It says to get an EC everywhere except Bevelle because of the order it has told you to do things. Then, in the 100% In One Game guide in the back, it tells you to get an EC from everywhere. I have played several times, and concluded that to get the Mascot dress sphere you simply need a certain number of ECs, not in any particular order or at least one from everywhere (except of course the Zanarkand glitch). So, if you have gotten an EC from everywhere except Bevelle and haven't gotten the Mascot, then either do a few more ECs or go to Bevelle, it doesn't really matter.

Little Blue
02-22-2006, 08:52 AM
You do need EpCom everywhere, but you don't need to complete the Via infinito (this oes not give an epcom anyway), the chocobo ranch, the fiend colony or the Den of woe.

Bevelles epcom is merely getting Isaaru to come back to bevelle...

Seto Fett
02-22-2006, 08:50 PM
Don't have to do Chocobo Ranch?

*collapses*

I spent 3 hours last night trying to get four Max Lvl. 5 chocobos and ended up finally getting 14 but absolutely none were capable of 5...Man, I'm glad that isn't required...Anyway, thanks everyone, as that helps tremendously.

EDIT: I did it, and it worked out fine. This can be locked now if needed. :D

D.os
02-23-2006, 12:08 AM
Bevelles epcom is merely getting Isaaru to come back to bevelle...

sorry about my ignorance...how do you exactly do to get an Ecomp in bevelle? Where do you need to go to do that?

mega_tonberry
02-23-2006, 12:34 AM
You just have to talk to Maroda at the highbridge to get an Ecomp.

Little Blue
02-23-2006, 07:13 AM
And do the comm spheres right in Chapter 4

D.os
02-23-2006, 03:05 PM
I did the comm shperes, I didn't miss one.
Thnx mega_tonberry and Aurons Ghost :)