PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth to...?

Elpizo
02-22-2006, 06:59 AM
So, I'm at lv 26 with everyone, I'm going to train to lv 30, beat up Ritz, then train to lv 36 and beat up Li-Grim and stuff.

After Li-Grim, you can save and continue playing, and Ritz, Shara and Babus and others can join you.

But my question is, is it worth to save after Li-Grim? Is all you can do after her collecting cool characters and finishing all misions? And when you've finished all misions, you're stuck in Ivalice, battling clans and doing help missions?

Or is there, after Li-Grim, some sort of 'second ending' you can play towards?
That's my question, wheter or not it's worth to save and play further after Li-Grim.

Comments, anyone?

tailz
02-22-2006, 09:57 AM
yes there is a second ending and its worth to get to i mean how many times do you get to fight judges :D

Elpizo
02-22-2006, 11:30 AM
yes there is a second ending and its worth to get to i mean how many times do you get to fight judges :D
Holy cow! Fighting the judges? Cool.

So, there's a second ending? Glad I know! That way, Ritz can fight together with March for a change. I so wanted her to help against Li-Grim, but oh well...

Thanks for the answer. :)

Bowser
02-22-2006, 02:15 PM
There is a second battle with the Li-Grim, but it's just her, without the "totemas". After that, when you clear all 300 missions, the judge missions become available, where you eventually get to fight the judges.

Elpizo
02-22-2006, 03:20 PM
There is a second battle with the Li-Grim, but it's just her, without the "totemas". After that, when you clear all 300 missions, the judge missions become available, where you eventually get to fight the judges.
And what happens after you complete all those "judge mission(s)"?

Skyblade
02-22-2006, 05:20 PM
And what happens after you complete all those "judge mission(s)"?

You get the final ending. But you can't save after the last mission, so after that you just go through doing the repeat quests, random encounters, and Help Area missions.

Marche
02-22-2006, 07:58 PM
so the game pretty much ends after the judge missions but you do get cid for them ^^

Llednar Twem
02-22-2006, 09:18 PM
The higher your level is, the higher Ritz's/Shara's/Babus's/Ezel's/Cid's level will be.
The higher Ritz's/Shara's/Babus's/Ezel's/Cid's level will be, the harder it is to level them up.