PDA

View Full Version : Omg. It's ONLY taken me 6 seconds to type this thread title.

Mo-Nercy
02-22-2006, 12:33 PM
The human mind is a funny thing. You could be having the time of your life and the night ends in what seems like just a few hours, but you also could be sitting at your computer desk wondering how to start your latest assignment and a few hours of thinking seems like the entire night.

So how does time pass for you generally? What makes time pass slowly for you? What makes it go quickly (excluding sleep)?

Let's be a little more me specific. For me, time passes slow when I'm serving at the counter at Maccas and way too fast when I'm drinking with my buddies.

Mittopotahis
02-22-2006, 12:44 PM
Way too fast when I am just hanging out with my mates (usually at the church)
Way too slow when I am procrastinating. Its annoying. :(

Captain Maxx Power
02-22-2006, 12:48 PM
Time passes slowly when I'm engaged in a task I have to do. It passes quickly when I'm performing a task I don't need to do. I'm guessing that's the same for everyone else.

Shaun
02-22-2006, 12:58 PM
Time always used to slow down when I was near someone I liked.

Rye
02-22-2006, 01:08 PM
Time is generally really fast for me. When I'm about to start an essay, it's slow, but once I start it, it's fast. :)

Resha
02-22-2006, 01:12 PM
Time is oh-so-excruciatingly slow whenever I have the fortune to be [a] bored out of mind; [b] miserable or [c] watching a football match when we're leading :/

Time is really fast whenever I'm having fun, taking exams, having holidays, living life xD and when we're losing a football match. Oh, it's also really fast on my birthday, I dunno why.

Zeldy
02-22-2006, 02:52 PM
Lunch time at school flies :( An Hour isnt long enough!

Meat Puppet
02-22-2006, 02:59 PM
Time is slow for me because I am always chilling out and not caring about the future.

McLovin'
02-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Time is fast when I don't d anything because my mind is clear.

Time is slow when I play video games which is a great thing. : )

Tanith
02-22-2006, 04:08 PM
Time is slow. So very slow. I feel like I've lived an eternity. Boooring.

Jess
02-22-2006, 04:11 PM
Time is fast for me when I'm out and getting drunk with my friends, also at parties or at weekends. It goes too fast.

Time is slow for me when I'm at school, or doing things I don't enjoy. Also when I'm waiting to go somewhere that I really want to go, or something.

Also as Reshycar said, time is slow when the football team I support are winning but it also goes too fast when they are losing. :(

Shauna
02-22-2006, 04:17 PM

We get 50 minutes for lunch, and I'm already dying of boredom by the end. :p

Umm, it goes really fast when I'm enjoying myself, like last weekend, with Danielle. It definetly didn't feel like 4 days. More like one. xD

And when I'm bored, time will go slow.

...Time flies when you're having fun! :D

Zeldy
02-22-2006, 04:18 PM

We get an hour :cool: I think

Levian
02-22-2006, 04:20 PM
Time goes fast when I'm doing something funny, like giving birth.

Xaven
02-22-2006, 06:59 PM
We get 30 minutes. :( And it seems like 30 seconds once it's over.

Time flies during class when I'm doing work and when I'm crouched in the corner of my dark room on the computer. I actually love doing homework/classwork during school, but can't stand it at home.

Fun = Fast
Un-Fun = Sleeeeeeewh

Rengori
02-22-2006, 11:07 PM
When my mind is occupied with something that isn't boring (ie, spriting, reading, watching TV, talking with friends, playing YuGiOh, etc.), time flies.

xtreme112
02-23-2006, 01:40 AM
Time goes to fast when i need it, and it goes too slow when i have too much of it
eg: I need to finish a project by the end of the night, its already over by the time i start it ^_^
when i have to work for a few hours it feels more like a few days

black orb
02-23-2006, 01:55 AM
Time is slow for me because I am always chilling out and not caring about the future.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
02-23-2006, 02:00 AM
Time is generally really fast for me. When I'm about to start an essay, it's slow, but once I start it, it's fast. :)
Yeah that ;P :p

Luc
02-23-2006, 02:15 AM

We only get 20 minutes at my school, sometimes 25.

Anyway, time goes fast when I'm out having fun with my friends, or losing in a basketball game.

Time goes by too slow when I'm in school -_- or winning a basketball game. ;P