PDA

View Full Version : Physical or Mental?

Elite Lord Sigma
02-22-2006, 02:10 PM
What do you think is more important: being physically strong or intellectually gifted? I think the latter is more important, because you can use that knowledge to increase your physical strength.

Meat Puppet
02-22-2006, 02:13 PM
Doesn't matter when you're dead.

Zante
02-22-2006, 02:15 PM
Intelect definitely. If you are smart, you can get others to do the phisical work for you.

yuno
02-22-2006, 04:03 PM
i'd say both are important.depends on the situation.

DK
02-22-2006, 04:04 PM
Bruce Lee was both. :D

Lost Number
02-22-2006, 04:40 PM
Brains. I like brains.

Rye
02-22-2006, 04:41 PM
I build up my stats in both so one day, I can be a great warrior like JAFFAR!

Mo-Nercy
02-22-2006, 05:25 PM
KNOWLEDGE IS POWAH!

Captain Maxx Power
02-22-2006, 06:23 PM
I think it's a bit of both. The mind and body are inextricably linked together. From a survival point of view, usually physical strength will help more than your mind. If you've got a guy towering over you about to smack you across the jaw being able to conjugate verbs or recite the first hundred digits of pi ain't going to help much. On the other hand in our modern society there are many positions that require more brain power than physical strength. In capitalist society especially, it is the smart who get to the top, not the strong (Paris Hilton notwithstanding). Of course it's dangerous to place "importance" on any of these aspects, because inevitably you're going to upset someone who isn't smart/strong. Then again I'm both, so I'm more than happy to hear criticism for both. But I've been a position for many years whereby I had brains but not strength.

Giga Guess
02-23-2006, 01:20 AM
Both. Mind without body is pointless, body without mind is useless.

xtreme112
02-23-2006, 01:29 AM
It really depends on your situation...whichever you need is more important

Jaffar
02-23-2006, 01:57 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAH What A Silly Question You Present My Friend So Much So That Jaffar Must Drown Himself In Laughter HAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH. My Friends Have You not Lived Long Enough To Know Strength Is above Folly Weakness, Has Not the Sun Risen For You Enough To Know That The Burden Of Wisdom Is Lighter Then The Stumbling Of Ignorance, If You Then Spot The Tracks Of Beasts Will You Not Know That There Has Indeed Been There Passing If You Then Know This Then Why When Men Look Onto The Stars That Still They Know Not That Truly These Are The Tracks Left By Gods For What Other Purpose Does There Existence Leave. For I Swear Then It Must Also Mean That Wisdom And Strength Comes At A Great Cost To Many Indeed HAHAHAHAHAHA

My Friend Rye Truly Only You Can Surpass Jaffar, For This Wisdom Does Not Come At A Price To Jaffar. Jaffar Honors You Greatly Noble Rye, May That Day Come Soon Rye And When It Does Jaffars Mother Will Forge You A Great And Mighty Axe And From The Waterfall Jaffar Will Draw Its Spirit That It May Be Endowed With Your Weapon Not The Least Then Jaffar Should Also Give You His Strength And Courage For For Much Dear Does Jaffar Thinks Of His Friends And Much Greater They Can Become For This:D .