PDA

View Full Version : >:O

DK
02-22-2006, 04:31 PM
I was walking back from town the other day, and I was thinking about stuff. And I got to thinking, people who let their dogs poop in the road suck. I stepped in dog poop. So, I wiped it on someones garden. :D But that's beside the point. Don't you hate people who do that? Did you ever do it and not realise and then kick someone and leave a big print on them?

Levian
02-22-2006, 04:31 PM
I hate people who wipe dog poop on my garden.

Psychotic
02-22-2006, 04:32 PM
You vandalised someone's garden? You ought to feel ashamed of yourself, "Kyono". :irked:

Rye
02-22-2006, 04:32 PM
At least that's better than being poo'd on by a bird. BIRD FLU!!1

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-22-2006, 04:35 PM
Yes! Accidentally
I stepped in some nasty light brown coloured stuff and sat through about a period of Technology. Everyone on my bench smelt something and a couple of us were blaming each other. Not till the end of the period did I realised that there were traces of this foul /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gife on my shoes and on my friends trousers.

Jess
02-22-2006, 07:25 PM
At least that's better than being poo'd on by a bird. BIRD FLU!!1

I second that! If you look where you're going you can avoid dog poop, but those birds are evil little bastards. :nonono:

Leeza
02-22-2006, 07:30 PM
If you all want to chit-chat maybe you get all get onto AIM or something, but when posting in threads, stick to the topic please.

Our neighbours dog would come poop in our yard but we kept throwing it back over to his yard so now he doesn't poop in our yard anymore.

Anaisa
02-22-2006, 07:33 PM
The amount of dog poo out on the streets is disgusting, as is the amount of spittle. Its quite a task to make it along the pavement around here, without stepping in a wad of flem, or dog poo.

Old Manus
02-22-2006, 07:53 PM
I like to throw it at people

Wearing gloves of course, I don't want to get dirty