PDA

View Full Version : BRAINPOWAR

DK
02-22-2006, 04:32 PM
I was walking back from town the other day, and I was thinking about stuff. And I got to thinking, about a lot of things. Do you often get lost in thoughts about things? Is there anything specific that runs through your head quite often? Or are you usually too busy and occupied to let your mind wander?

Mo-Nercy
02-22-2006, 04:41 PM
I'm rather shallow in that respect, now that I've thought about it. I never wonder about anything.

Saaaaaaad.

Rye
02-22-2006, 04:42 PM
Yes, I'm very thoughtful. I'm always thinking about BROWN MAN LIES, singing, stuff I read, EoFF, etc.

Levian
02-22-2006, 04:43 PM
My brain is sensing that Leeza is going to be busy today.

Psychotic
02-22-2006, 04:43 PM
Yeah, whenever I'm walking I end up thinking about something or other, and before I realise it I'm at the other end of the road. I never get lost like that, though. Good ol' subconscious brain.

DK
02-22-2006, 04:44 PM
Gah, I wonder about everything. I can easily lie for an hour just contemplating and thinking about things. The possibilities of the universe are endless. It's really quite futile, but then again, it's the biggest mystery we have left. Although, I suppose someone who has some sort of faith in any religion or not or anything like that would already have an idea of what made it and what's up there and out there. But not me, I have no particular belief in anything, so it's all wide open to me.

Rye
02-22-2006, 04:47 PM
Gah, I wonder about everything. I can easily lie for an hour just contemplating and thinking about things. The possibilities of the universe are endless. It's really quite futile, but then again, it's the biggest mystery we have left. Although, I suppose someone who has some sort of faith in any religion or not or anything like that would already have an idea of what made it and what's up there and out there. But not me, I have no particular belief in anything, so it's all wide open to me.

Wow, that's so emo. I like to think about happy things! :)

Lost Number
02-22-2006, 04:47 PM
I always think about things. Anything going thiugh my head. Random stuff. How much I hate society, about that bit of coding for Technology, anything.

DK
02-22-2006, 04:53 PM
Wow, that's so emo.

Pft, Emo nothing, where did I say I was sad about it? I just don't have any particular belief or faith in any religion or anything, and I don't really believe scientists know any better either. It's a mystery.

Shauna
02-22-2006, 05:16 PM
Yes, I'm very thoughtful. I'm always thinking about BROWN MAN LIES, singing, stuff I read, EoFF, etc.

I often ponder how dirty Rye is. It is a topic I find I think about all too often. :shifty:

But really, I do think a lot. When I walk home from school, I find myself lost in thought about the days happenings and such. :)

Resha
02-22-2006, 05:20 PM
Brown man plus woman never lies ;____;

I don't think much, because nothing good comes out of it. I just grin at people and then I'm on a win-win. :D

DK
02-22-2006, 05:29 PM
Brown man plus woman never lies ;____;

See, Brown woman truths right there.

Madame Adequate
02-22-2006, 05:30 PM
Rye has to believe everything is emo, Kyono my friend, because anything alien to her is far too scary for her to handle. :D

Anyway, I do this. I have trouble sleeping sometimes, and when that happens I can lie in bed for hours thinking. If I'm walking anywhere, then I get to thinking a lot, though that usually becomes idle daydreams about ascending to Godhood or at least having a giant mech.

Resha
02-22-2006, 05:31 PM
See, Brown woman truths right there.
dued yes :( *high fives*

DK
02-22-2006, 05:35 PM
Anyway, I do this. I have trouble sleeping sometimes, and when that happens I can lie in bed for hours thinking. If I'm walking anywhere, then I get to thinking a lot, though that usually becomes idle daydreams about ascending to Godhood or at least having a giant mech.

Exactly the same, especially in bed, that's always the worst place for it. Except, it's usually more along the lines of being some master swordsman, not a mech driver. :D

Captain Maxx Power
02-22-2006, 06:18 PM
I was walking back from town the other day, and I was thinking about stuff. And I got to thinking, about a lot of things. Do you often get lost in thoughts about things? Is there anything specific that runs through your head quite often? Or are you usually too busy and occupied to let your mind wander?

If I don't keep my mind occupied in some way it wanders quite far. I'm an extensive thinker, and given half the chance I could probably figure out the meaning of life, provided I wasn't distracted. Usually my thoughts are about people I don't like, attempting to make sense of religion/psychology/philosophy into one single understandable lump, and new ideas I may have about anything.

Spammerman
02-22-2006, 06:35 PM
Im always lost in thoughts. Mostly about how cool it would be to be in a world with super powers and things like that.

themagicroundabout
02-22-2006, 06:42 PM
I often find myself thinking about things. But usually I'm thinking about completely useless things (for example, at the minute I am wondering who it was that invented chewing gum, whether he liked pasta, whether he had a pet dog etc. etc.)
My mind works in funny ways, or maybe, as I am increasingly inclined to believe, it does not work at all.
:)

Jebus
02-22-2006, 06:54 PM
I can't help but let my mind wander. I never learned to control it. >_>

Jess
02-22-2006, 07:21 PM
I think about everything all the time. Most of the time I worry about other people and stuff, so I act like their mother. :tongue:

Old Manus
02-22-2006, 07:51 PM
Thinking is very popular nowadays

yuno
02-23-2006, 02:40 AM
when there isnt much to do,my mind starts thinking about a lot of things.usually about what i will do next in the game im currently playing,or the next step in the mathematical proof that im formulating.

Shlup
02-23-2006, 03:24 AM
I'm a senior in college. My brain has shut off.

Fonzie
02-23-2006, 03:30 AM
I think about everything...the world...school work...getting laid.. the usuall teen guy thoughts..