PDA

View Full Version : Pet Peeves

Rengori
02-22-2006, 11:03 PM
What little things tick you off?

I personally hate it when someone makes something really bad in the art forum and then all the people there pretend (?) to like it, giving the artist a bad impression that they can get away with crap. That's why some of my reviews in the art forum seem mean. I'm trying to help. They'll get nice reviews when they've earned it. It just seems wrong to fool people like that.

Chris
02-22-2006, 11:05 PM
Nothing really ticks me off anymore -- I've reached the conclusion that I just don't care anymore. :eep:

Hawkeye
02-22-2006, 11:11 PM
Emo people.

Psychotic
02-22-2006, 11:24 PM
Ooh, I'll give you bonus points for coming up with a legitimate cover topic to hide this little rant, Rengori. I'll tell you what, one day you and I can storm through that forum calling everything in sight terrible, and see if we can win ourselves a couple of "No Artist's Gallery For Me" titles in the process.

Anyway, I hate the smell of rubbish/garbage/trash/waste/whateveryouwanttocallit. Why can't it smell nice? Then we'd have more people willing to dispose of it. I sure would. I blame Bush for this.

rubah
02-22-2006, 11:33 PM
I get irritated when people you've been sitting/standing by for the last five minutes suddenly break a nice silence with 'so allison, how are you?'

Often I ignore them.

Venom
02-22-2006, 11:38 PM
People who stab you with sharp things just cause you dont give them your wallet.

Rengori
02-22-2006, 11:56 PM
Ooh, I'll give you bonus points for coming up with a legitimate cover topic to hide this little rant, Rengori. I'll tell you what, one day you and I can storm through that forum calling everything in sight terrible, and see if we can win ourselves a couple of "No Artist's Gallery For Me" titles in the process.
Bonus points from you? No thanks. It's really only a problem when people don't say anything about it being bad. Or, if someone does say it's bad, they just say "it sucks", not giving any reasons why it sucks.

Psychotic
02-22-2006, 11:58 PM
Bonus points from you? No thanks.Oh man, you really know your star is on the wane when even Rengori refuses your bonus points.

Please someone accept them. I'm still cool. I'm still hip. Doo-doo-doo. Look, I can dance and everything. :(

Rengori
02-22-2006, 11:59 PM
Only if you vote Fat Chocobos.

Psychotic
02-23-2006, 12:00 AM
Ohhhhhhh you only hate me because of the elections. Phew, I thought we weren't friends anymore!

Anaisa
02-23-2006, 12:01 AM
Well there are so many things that annoy me, so today I will just share this. Scummy people who have babies. Like for example, all the teenage girls who get pregnant, so they can quit school an get their very own council flat. The fact that these people can even reproduce is criminal enough, but to even give them benefits for doing so is quite ridiculous. Yesterday I walked past the jobcentre an saw two dirty tracksuitors waddle out. I actually smelt them before I saw them, they both stunk of Bo. An the female one was pregnant, an they were both clutching their jobcentre packages in their grubby hands, whilst discussing where to go once the baby was born to claim tax credits. It is truly disgraceful that we give incentives to these losers, to bring their Satan spawn into the world.

Rengori
02-23-2006, 12:03 AM
Those people should be shot and their babies given to loving families.

Captain Maxx Power
02-23-2006, 12:04 AM
Emo people.

I'll see your emo people, and I'll raise you vegetarians.

yuffiesblaze
02-23-2006, 12:14 AM
I agree with you Rengori give honest criticism.Dont give in.

Rocket Edge
02-23-2006, 12:19 AM
meeting people you half know and then trying to make conversation when you know there is uncomfortable silences:mad:

Miriel
02-23-2006, 12:50 AM
I hate it when people don't turn off their turn signals after they've made the turn. It bugs the hell out of me.

It also bugs me when people toss around the word "love" like it's nothing, and especially when people who don't even know me claim to love me. Oh and using too many exclamation/question marks really irrates me too.

T-MaN
02-23-2006, 01:23 AM
Dishonest, Racist people.

Rye
02-23-2006, 01:26 AM
People who will say a singer is untalented because they don't like the type of music it is.

"Wow, that singer sux becuz she sings opera and I haet opera lol!"
"Wow, shut up."

And people who like to classify people. It makes me shudder on the inside when people ask me "what my friend is." Is she a goth, prep, A student, etc?! How about she's herself? Thank you.

XxSephirothxX
02-23-2006, 01:28 AM
People who are too nice. Too many compliments sicken me, because they never feel genuine.

kikimm
02-23-2006, 01:32 AM
People who breathe loudly. Just cause, for me at least, it's so distracting. And there's also this sound that you can make with your mouth that's really annoying, but I don't know how to describe it.

Luc
02-23-2006, 02:24 AM
Dishonest, racist, and emo people. Oh, and people who start fights for no reason, other than to look 'tough'.

SoulTaker*
02-23-2006, 02:29 AM
I'll see your emo people, and I'll raise you vegetarians.
I'll see your emo and vegetarians and raise you straight edge vegans.

Fonzie
02-23-2006, 03:09 AM
I'll go up to an gothic/emo person and say why they hate the world. Then i'll ask them why they haven't killed themselfs yet. They usually turn un-gothic/emo by the next week or days.

Rengori
02-23-2006, 03:19 AM
I'll see your emo and vegetarians and raise you straight edge vegans.
I'll see your emos, vegetarians, and straight edge vegans and raise you American politicians.

Shlup
02-23-2006, 03:26 AM
It also bugs me when people toss around the word "love" like it's nothing, and especially when people who don't even know me claim to love me. Oh and using too many exclamation/question marks really irrates me too.
I HATE IT WHEN YOU DENY MY LOVE FOR YOU. *runs away crying*

Meat Puppet
02-23-2006, 03:28 AM
Getting my /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif wrecked.

Rusty
02-23-2006, 05:48 AM
I hate it when people push in front of me in a line, or get served first even though I'm there - just because I'm short.

fire_of_avalon
02-23-2006, 06:32 AM
I don't like, and really don't understand, people who feel they have to walk slightly faster than you, even though you'd like to walk at a nice leisurely pace and chat with them. wtf people it isn't a walking race.

Also, people who go jog jog jog jog jog and then get to a corner and just STOP. If you're jogging, stopping is BAD. Jog in place, duh.

And people who sit in front of you in lecture and throw their arms over the backs of the seats like they own them and invade your walking space in the aisle but if you bump into them you have to be like OH EXCUSE ME even though THEY'RE the ones who are in the way.

And people in class who ask for clarification on dumb things just because they want to talk to the teacher.

And people who talk to the teacher and just LET PROFESSOR McINTOSH MISPRONOUNCE YOUR NAME, DALLA. HE CALLS YOU DOA. WTF IS DOA, EVEN?

Ashi
02-23-2006, 07:06 AM
People who sit on the stairs at if you ask them to move because you have a class upstairs they act like you are an inconvenience to them.

When people bring up a topic that you don't want to talk about so much, and when you do say something about it; even if it is just agreeing with what they said - they exaggerate it and "pass it on".

Gossip.

People who are under the impression common ideas such as a colour, a certain brand and things like that belong specifically to them. And they hold a grudge against people of the same little community who have the same interest as them.