PDA

View Full Version : I killed a.. uhm.. chocobo!

D.os
02-23-2006, 12:04 AM
The other day I was practicing in the Thunder Plains and I took part on a fight with two Bolt Dragons and a chocobo, since my character levels ar high it would be very easy to me to kill the dragons and then use teh greens to catch the choco. My darkknights killed the dragons and when i has about to use the greens the chocobo attacked my Bresersker, and since she had Counterattck ... the next thing I see is the chocobo lying on the ground surrunded by pyreflies!
I was like... WTF? O______o

Did this ever happen to you?:eek:

Rikkugrl12
02-23-2006, 12:16 AM
Yes it happened to me on accident i wasnt paying attention and i look at the tv and i think it was yuna hit the chocobo. the other time my sister told me to hit the chocobo and i did but then after i hit the x button she told she was just kidding :-)

D.os
02-23-2006, 12:20 AM
But i must adimit.. it was funny:D to see the big yellow birdy lying on the floor:D

mega_tonberry
02-23-2006, 12:22 AM
I've killed many chocobos accidently (and some on purpose). The first time I was in a battle with one, I was didn't see it cuz the way the camera was angled behind a fiend. I just kept pressing attack and killed the 3 fiends that I could see. Then when they were dead I saw the chocobo and one of my characters was about to attack. I was like "Holy crap NO!!! Run little chocobo! RUN! But it was too late and the character attacked it and killed it. The time I killed one on purpose was because I was angry that the cat things in the chocobo place that clasko had kept killing me. As soon as one showed up in battle, I made all my characters attack it.

Darth Tjador
02-23-2006, 12:23 AM
Wow! I've never killed one...not yet.

mega_tonberry
02-23-2006, 12:25 AM
You should try it. It relieves stress.

Darth Tjador
02-23-2006, 12:27 AM
Yay I did it!

mega_tonberry
02-23-2006, 12:31 AM
High five!

DMKA
02-23-2006, 02:20 AM
Yeah. I thought it was so awesome that you could actually kill chocobos this time around.

DeathKnight
02-23-2006, 05:02 AM
But i must adimit.. it was funny:D to see the big yellow birdy lying on the floor:D

:laugh: EVIL EVIL!:hahaha: :radred:

Wow I killed so many chocobos it ain't even funny.....I'd say 'bout 10 or so, they just get in the way sometimes man. But I hate it when they do meteor on you.

I wish you could get meteor as black magic:irked:

Markus. D
02-23-2006, 05:04 AM
I prefer to catch them and breed em, because It seems I only barely ever run into bocos.

Zeromus_X
02-23-2006, 05:31 AM
I may get this game just for the reason of offing a chocobo :cat:

Slade
02-23-2006, 05:37 AM
I love killing the chocobos...........I just don't like them. Never have.

DeathKnight
02-23-2006, 06:31 AM
I love killing the chocobos...........I just don't like them. Never have.

funny /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif is...there's a chocobo icon next to your name:D

and yeah I've never really cared for chocobos that much..they look cool and I like townsfolks use 'em and such............but not for me..

D.os
02-23-2006, 02:54 PM
:laugh: EVIL EVIL!:hahaha: :radred:

Wow I killed so many chocobos it ain't even funny.....I'd say 'bout 10 or so, they just get in the way sometimes man. But I hate it when they do meteor on you.

I wish you could get meteor as black magic:irked:

Well after this incident, chocobos start to use Choco meteor on me!:mad2: Now I kill them for fun :D (every time they use Meteor, I mean :angel: )

mega_tonberry
02-24-2006, 12:17 AM
me to sometimes.

Ashley Schovitz
02-24-2006, 12:23 AM
what do you get when you kill it?

mega_tonberry
02-24-2006, 12:38 AM
A feeling of satisfaction like nothing youve ever felt.

Yew-Yevon
02-24-2006, 12:50 AM
and a few hi-posions :D

Cruise Control
02-24-2006, 01:05 AM
I like to kill chocobos, they make an awesome noise when they die.

Setzer Gabianni
02-24-2006, 07:56 AM
The other day I was practicing in the Thunder Plains and I took part on a fight with two Bolt Dragons and a chocobo, since my character levels ar high it would be very easy to me to kill the dragons and then use teh greens to catch the choco. My darkknights killed the dragons and when i has about to use the greens the chocobo attacked my Bresersker, and since she had Counterattck ... the next thing I see is the chocobo lying on the ground surrunded by pyreflies!

Animal cruelty.

You bad bad person

~Setzer Gabianni

Tanith
02-24-2006, 11:46 AM
The chocobo meteor thing really pisses me off. When they do that, its time to serve up a chocobo sandwitch...

D.os
02-24-2006, 12:43 PM
Animal cruelty.

You bad bad person

~Setzer Gabianni

Noooo..:cry: :cry: don't say that, in that particular moment it wasn't my fault!

In other fights, when they died.. i admit.. guilty:D

boys from the dwarf
02-24-2006, 04:10 PM
just like elmo shooting big bird. dont hurt the chocobos though because thats bad and chocos are good.

Fatal Impurity
02-24-2006, 05:32 PM
chocometeor owns....but we own more! mwahahahahahahaha! man i wish i was stong enough to kicks some fluffy chocobo ass....when i do i shall call myself the chocohunter!

Seto Fett
02-24-2006, 09:13 PM
I, too, have killed my fair share of those birds. I rarely do this though, as the blasted birds barely appear for me and as I'm trying to get four Max 5 Chocobos, I don't kill any. What really annoys me is that Choco Meteor attack, as if you're caught offguard, you could lose heh. I was hanging out in Kilika, catching Bolds, and I was neglecting my lvl 99 charavter's HP, as I knew no fiend there could be a threat. Anyway, was in a battle and the bird casted it before running off. They were down to 2000 each before that this does several 100 points of damage. Needless to say, sailors cowered in front of my words after that close shave...

Lost Number
02-24-2006, 09:19 PM
I kill anything stupid enough to encounter.

D.os
02-24-2006, 10:30 PM
I kill anything stupid enough to encounter.

:D :laugh:

Darth Tjador
02-24-2006, 11:04 PM
I killed 299 already!:)

Ashley Schovitz
02-24-2006, 11:20 PM
I can't ever kill it, it runs away too quickly.

lady yunalesca
02-24-2006, 11:28 PM
Yeah. I thought it was so awesome that you could actually kill chocobos this time around.

i agree with you!!!! i found myself kiling them with the same enthusiasm i had when i first realised you could swan dive lara croft off a really high cliff and break her neck.................is that just me???

D.os
tombraider is a great game anyway...but worth buying just to kill her in as many ways as pos!!!! lots of fun!! :)

D.os
02-24-2006, 11:58 PM
i agree with you!!!! i found myself kiling them with the same enthusiasm i had when i first realised you could swan dive lara croft off a really high cliff and break her neck.................is that just me???

We can do that to Miss.Croft????:D :D Niiiice... I need to get the game :choc2:

I can't ever kill it, it runs away too quickly.

Try to hurt them at the very begining of the battle:D

Don't double post, please use the edit button. -kikimm

rikkupainegoofydonald
02-26-2006, 09:45 AM
I am afraid I don't wanna kill Chocobos anyway, because they tend to run away from battles, I must use Greens for Chobobos... :eek:

Dell
03-17-2006, 05:23 PM
I don't tend to........even if I got the chance to..........even if I killed it.........

I'll NEVER HURT THEM, IF I HURT THEM, I ALWAYS USE SOFT RESET AFTER THAT.

They're so cute, and I loves all animal, I want to see the zoo everyday.
I feel very guilty and sympathy when animal don't get their food or hurt. I almost want to cry. I think that I'm the animal suffering.

Chocobo Knight
03-25-2006, 04:57 AM
i agree... how the hell could you stand killing a chocobo!? its like trying to kill a moogle....well, i'm not sure if you can.... but thats not the point!!!
you are all so mean!!! chocobo's are sooooooo cute!!:love:
....can anyone tell i'm being biased? :tongue:

Jiro
03-26-2006, 09:41 AM
of course you can kill a mog. there is a mog character on one of the games (can't remember which one, mental block) and Cait sith rides one (a fat one) too.

Chocobo King
03-29-2006, 09:39 PM
chocobos always run away for me.......

Renmiri
03-30-2006, 02:51 PM
The chocobo meteor thing really pisses me off. When they do that, its time to serve up a chocobo sandwitch...
He, he, he... From my Fan Fiction:

- “Very well Sir. Any preferences ? We have roasted chocobo au gratin and some wild Kilika boar today” said the attendant

- “You guys EAT chocobos ? That’s revolting!” said Yunalesca disgusted. How could anyone eat a cute and loyal bird like the chocobo ?

- “Oh no ma’am! We just eat their tongues caramelized in Macalania gel syrup . But I see you two have your heart set on the boar. I’ll be back soon with it, then” said the attendant and left

Final_Fantasy_Freak
03-31-2006, 06:00 AM

That happens to me all the time, it's the chocobo's fault. it attacked them in Bresersker and...bye-bye choco!

I think they're adorable!:love: :choc: :love:

Also, don't count on Rikku to give them greens. She is so slow! eather:

1. the chocobo runs away.
-or-
2. the chocobo attacks the bresersker and...:( :cry: :(

Dark Messenger
04-03-2006, 09:51 AM
I've Ejected one across the Djose Highroad.... I thought the attack would miss!

DeathKnight
04-03-2006, 04:42 PM
I've Ejected one across the Djose Highroad.... I thought the attack would miss!

:laugh: :up:

Renmiri
04-10-2006, 02:03 AM
I can finally see my post! Yay!!!

FallenAngel411
04-10-2006, 05:44 AM
I killed the first one by accident. Almost started crying afterward. It was the only time this game ripped any kind of an emotional reaction from me :/

But ever since the second chobobo meteored me, I've officially changed my goal in the game from sphere hunter to chobo hunter. All I do when I turn this thing on is watch FMVs and roam the Thunder Plains in search of my next savage kill. Spheres suck. :)