PDA

View Full Version : Welcome thread?

Hexarar
02-23-2006, 03:40 PM
First of all, forgive my english. I am working on it.
Then to the topic. Are we all n00bs supposed to do these? Welcome threads, I mean. Well, if it is so, let this be mine.

Just to mention, I have been here before. I was a member ages back but then deleted my account (at least I think I did) when I ran out of free time. Now I am having too much time again so I rejoined. (No, even if I told my previous nick, you wouldn't regognise me. And no, it wasn't Hexarar.)

Just to tell something about me (as if anyone would be interested...) I am a Finn. Which means I live in country that is going to win the olympic ice hockey tournament whatchamacallit, you pry get it. Since we beat USA and Canada lost to Russia, there is none too much challenge. Except Sweden, Foppa (Forsberg) keeps scaring me... just kidding.

What else... I recently played through FF VI, as you might have seen if you read my post in VI section. Kefka tower was easier than Canada in ice hockey. Skidding.

And hey, I have nothing about canadiens. I just happen to have far too much freetime right now, so I am writing whatever springs to mind. Please don't bite too hard.
Well, thanks for your patience, in case you read this post, and feel free to bid me welcome. I would put a smiley here but I hate 'em.

//EDIT: Seemingly, I have not removed my previous nick. And since I can't remember the password to it, would someone who can, possibly delete it (meaning prolly admins?)? The nickname's "Ace-eye".

ScottNUMBERS
02-23-2006, 03:51 PM
I usually don't read posts that are that long but I did so I just had to post and say welcome (back?). :D

Ki Ki
02-23-2006, 03:51 PM
HELLO.
I should revive the cookie-giving tradition. :cookie: THERE. Take it. Hug it. Love it.

X-Master
02-23-2006, 03:55 PM
I'm new too and welcome, I wish they had a welcome thread. By the way, that is way too long for people to read. Lazy. Just so you know.

Hexarar
02-23-2006, 03:59 PM
Thank you, all three. X-master, I'm sorry about what happened to team Canada. They can do much better than they did.
And in case Ki Ki ever checks this thread again, I would like to ask, how is that cookie thingy done? I would like to put it to my sig to show people I currently have one (1) cookie. I would put a smilie but I still hate em.

X-Master
02-23-2006, 04:07 PM
Thank you, all three. X-master, I'm sorry about what happened to team Canada. They can do much better than they did. And in case Ki Ki ever checks this thread again, I would like to ask, how is that cookie thingy done? I would like to put it to my sig to show people I currently have one (1) cookie. I would put a smilie but I still hate em.

They were Figure Skating on ice. Their problem is, they do more plays then put action in it to actually initiate something.

Lecavalier and Rick Nash. Sad.

By the way, I hope you like this forums.

Jess
02-23-2006, 04:17 PM
Do you like this smiley? :grinpink:

Welcome to EoFF, though! I hope you have fun here. If you PM one of the Administrators they can merge your two accounts together. ^_^

Ki Ki
02-23-2006, 04:20 PM
(: I'm HERE!
Well if you click on "User CP" then "Signature", I'm pretty sure you could do it! And YER! Smileys rule! :excited:

Lost Number
02-23-2006, 04:25 PM
Dia duit, I think.

Meat Puppet
02-23-2006, 04:28 PM
HELLO.
I should revive the cookie-giving tradition. :cookie: THERE. Take it. Hug it. Love it.

Ki Ki!

Old Manus
02-23-2006, 04:32 PM
Wassup

themagicroundabout
02-23-2006, 04:41 PM
Howdy. :)

Venom
02-23-2006, 05:00 PM
Welcome Back.

Levian
02-23-2006, 06:35 PM
Just to tell something about me (as if anyone would be interested...) I am a Finn.".

Aaveraiskaaja? :)

Miriel
02-23-2006, 06:42 PM
Aaveraiskaaja? :)
He never told me what that name meant. I'm guessing it had something to do with a waxed cucumber.

Levian
02-23-2006, 06:45 PM
I remember he told me what it was, but I can't remember what is was. But it sure was dirty.

Leeza
02-23-2006, 06:55 PM
I'm closing this because as Ace-eye, you were a member here just last year, which is not that long ago. You've also already made a lot of posts. An Admin will merge your two accounts for you under your new name. But, welcome back and stick around this time. :)