PDA

View Full Version : How to Pass 9999 HP?

Seto Fett
02-24-2006, 04:22 AM
Alright, I'm thinking of completing the entire Bevelle Cloister this time around but I hear you won't stand a chance if you don't have your HP exceeding 9999. I realize you'll need the ability Break HP Limit in order to do this but my question is what do you need to equip/dress in order to get it higher? I'm 99 with each girl, and out of every dressphere I possess (all of them), the highest I noticed it went up was around 6k.

So, is there any particular accessory combinations or Garment Grids I'll need to have to have my HP pass 9999? Again, I know the HP Limit is a must obviously. I must sound like an idiot, but I've tried multiple combinations with my accessories and grids but found no successes.

Thanks in advance

TheSpoonyBard
02-24-2006, 04:28 AM
You don't need more than 9,999 HP for the Via Infinito. Equip the Mascot DS, Valiant Lustre GG, and a Crystal Bangle. The other accessory slot is up to you.

That's a very basic setup that will make all the random encounters pretty simple.

DMKA
02-24-2006, 06:39 AM
Equip a crystal bangle or other "Raises HP by X%" and the "Higher Power" garmet grid. My Dark Knight, Beserker, and Mascot on all three have more than 9999...my Yuna as Mascot has about 20,000.

Which actually doesn't help with the boss on floor 80. I can't figure out how to kill it without catnip.

SeeDRankLou
02-24-2006, 09:04 PM
The two above make good points, but here's the info just in case you want it.

There are four ways to Break HP Limit in this game.

1. Enterprise
You get this by skipping the Moonflow mission in Ch 1. If you do this, you will get a scene with Tobli in Kilika, and he will be on the Celsius at the start of Ch 2 along with the other band members. When you have to push all of them into the elevator, if you can also push Tobli into the elevator (pain the ass to do) you will be rewarded with the Enterprise accessory.

2. Higher Power GG
To get this, you must clear the secret dungeon in the Chocobo Ranch. After you beat the Anything Eater, there's a scene with Clasko, then you get Higher Power.

3. The End GG
To get this, you must oversoul every single oversoulable fiend in the game. Once you've done this, check your bestiary, and Shinra will give you The End.

4. Special Dress Spheres
Each girl has an item to find the will give her the ability to learn Break HP Limit as an ability for her special dress sphere.

Flora Floral - Aurora Rain
You get this in the chamber of fayth where Yojimbo once was slept in Ch 5.

Machina Maw - Machina Reactor
You find this in a chest in the Chocobo Ranch dungeon in Ch 5.

Full Throttle - Corpus Invictus
You find this in the Thunder Plains hidden cave in Ch 5.

The GGs are the way to go, since every girl can use it at the same time.

Seto Fett
02-24-2006, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the info and combinations. I didn't even hear of the Enterprise SeeD, neither the Tobli scene either, so those are new. But yeah, I'll have to pick up a few things now. :D

Human Devil
03-15-2006, 11:29 PM
Equip a crystal bangle or other "Raises HP by X%" and the "Higher Power" garmet grid. My Dark Knight, Beserker, and Mascot on all three have more than 9999...my Yuna as Mascot has about 20,000.

Which actually doesn't help with the boss on floor 80. I can't figure out how to kill it without catnip.

Try all Warriors with Font of Power GG and Sword Tome accessory and does'nt matter what the second one is. And use Delay Buster on it and it may never get to strike. (This way will indeed take long.:sweat: ) Oh yea and try to use a Choco Wing!

Christmas
05-04-2022, 02:08 AM
Cheating is an easier way not like I do it myself, just saying. :bigsmile: