PDA

View Full Version : special chocobos

tuttle
02-24-2006, 07:28 AM
is it possible to produce a green chocobo and a blue chocobo from 2 S class wonderful chocobos? or must they be a great and a good? i just released all my great and good because i thought i didnt need them if i had S wonderfuls....boy i hope that wasnt a mistake...

boys from the dwarf
02-24-2006, 07:53 AM
they have to be at least great or good but if there wonderful there will be a larger chance of producing a blue or green chocobo. their racing rank at the gold saucer also effect the chances of of special chocobo being born so a male and female wonderful chocobo both as rank A or S(it doesnt take long to get to A with a half decent chocobo.) there will be a near 100% chance of a green or blue chocobo if you use the right nut when you breed them(just incase you didnt know, you need a carob nut or it will just be yellow.)

tuttle
02-24-2006, 08:06 AM
yeah, i used a carob nut between 2 S class wonderful chocobos and got a yellow one...but maybe it'll just take a few tries
thanks

Fonzie
02-24-2006, 01:20 PM
I used a Black Chocobo and a Woderful Chocobo and got a Golden one.

Stayin Dizzy
02-24-2006, 04:59 PM
I don't remember the exact ones but you dont want just 2 wonderfuls

Yellow GREAT Chocobo male or female, and a Yellow GOOD Chocobo of the other sex+Carob Nut=mountain and river chocobo (switch sexes to get the other)

Mountain+River of opposite sex+Carob nut=Black

Black+S-Class wonderful+Zeio nut=Gold

I'm not sure about wonderfuls to breed green or blue, I just know the above worked 4 me. Or you could always just save the trouble and stomp out Ruby for a gold one

Levian
02-24-2006, 05:42 PM
Actually, it's easier to get a gold chocobo this way than beating Ruby. Because of the whole KotR thing.

Oh, and Daryn provided the correct information. That's the only way to breed a golden chocobo. Except the wonderful chocobo doesn't _have_ to be an S class, although it will be easier if you do have one. This also applies to the breeding of green and blue chocobos. Not necessary, but recommended.

Fatal Impurity
02-24-2006, 05:48 PM
yeah KOTR rules owns and does every other describable kick ass sentiment lol plus there is quadra magic too

Skyblade
02-24-2006, 08:05 PM
Wonderfuls won't work. They have to be Great and Good Chocobos, and you have to breed them using a Carob Nut. I've tried breeding Wonderfuls before to get them, it just doesn't work. After all the time I spent trying to breed Wonderfuls, I got it immediately when I switched to trying to breed S-class Goods and Greats.

yuffiesblaze
02-24-2006, 10:57 PM
I dont remember how I got them but it took a lot of time before I figured it out but I think it has to be good or great.

Carl the Llama
02-25-2006, 07:53 AM
see my premade chocobo thread here: http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=74018