PDA

View Full Version : Virtua Fighter 5

Erdrick Holmes
02-24-2006, 10:21 PM
http://virtuafighter.com/

I was readingu p alot here an apperently Sega's getting it's hands dirty in making a 5th chapter to the most legendary 3D fighting series in the world. It will certainly make me spend a boatload of money on the PS3, that's for sure.

MecaKane
02-24-2006, 10:46 PM
They should've dubbed Virtua Fighter "Fisher Price's: My First 3D Fighting Game".

Dreddz
02-24-2006, 10:49 PM
Seems like Tekken 6 and Virtua Fighter 5 will have a one on one then. My Moneys on Tekken, but theres no dought that VF5 will be good. I have VF4E and enjoyed it for the most part, Im not that fond of the character selection, all a bit samey unless you went into real depth with the characters moves. I also hate people who play Virtua Fighter ( sorry Joel ), VF spawns so many assholes who Button mash VF to death thinking there good with the game....

Erdrick Holmes
02-24-2006, 10:50 PM
Oh Kane, LOL!

Try getting your own jokes before you trying to troll something I like.

Anyway, I never button mashed with Virtua FIghter games, the only 3D fighter I know of that you can hopelessly button mash at is Soul Calibur, the thing about VF is that it's all fluid and well put together. Besides, VF's a strong contender to the phrase 'if it ain't broke don't fix it. It had the same gameplay mechanics since VF1-3 because it worked just great.

Dreddz
02-24-2006, 11:09 PM
The gameplay was tweaked from VF3 to VF4 definately. I would think the Gameplay would change slightly seeing as the next installment is for a next gen console.

Erdrick Holmes
02-25-2006, 01:23 AM
The only gameplay change i noticed between 3 to 4 was Akira was alot harder to use now.

Anyway, I wanna see Kage and Akira do some more badassed moves in this game, those two were the best characters in the game.

Dreddz
02-25-2006, 01:26 AM
Yea, Akira was the best character, he was the only character I used practically lol

Erdrick Holmes
02-25-2006, 01:55 AM
They had better improove on the easy of use with Akira too. Also I hope Jacky makes a return, a VF game without Jack is like a Street Fighter game without Ken.

Dreddz
02-25-2006, 02:04 AM
They had better improove on the easy of use with Akira too. Also I hope Jacky makes a return, a VF game without Jack is like a Street Fighter game without Ken.
lol, that made me laugh....
I dont see why people claim Akira to be some impossible fighter, I trained with him for quite a bit and found him just right for me.

Erdrick Holmes
02-25-2006, 02:23 AM
Well he was easy to use in VF3 but hard to use in 4, if you can use him right in 4 you're good to go.