PDA

View Full Version : Look a likes

yuffiesblaze
02-24-2006, 10:32 PM
Is anyone else a person who seems to look like someone else? Apparantly I am.Ive been asked by complete strangers if someone I was around was my twin---its happened twice with different people.Once my friend thought I was her older sister.

Jebus
02-24-2006, 10:39 PM
Just about everyone I've ever met has told me I either look like or act like someone they know.

I must be the single most average person on the planet. :D

yuffiesblaze
02-24-2006, 10:47 PM
Im just glad Im not alone in that----Was kinda starting to worry:D

~SapphireStar~
02-24-2006, 10:47 PM
I was asked in my boyfriends gameshop if me and his best mate were twin brother and sister cause our hair, hair length, hair colour and eye colour are the same! We freaked cause no one has ever said anything like that before and Ive known him for 2 years. But Ive never been told I look like someone.

rubah
02-24-2006, 10:56 PM
I saw someone on the internet who looked like me from the nose up.

I also found someone's living room that looked JUST like ours did a few years ago-- complete with green couch and rottweilor dog.

NeoCracker
02-24-2006, 11:49 PM
There is this random guy that drives around that I swear looks like Jesus. It rocks. My old trig teacher looked like Robin Williams. And I'd like to say I look like tom cruise, but sadly I don't. I look like Brad Pit. :p

Levian
02-24-2006, 11:52 PM
http://www.myheritage.com

I got DiCaprio, Affleck, Bloom and Watson for top four. Yes, Watson as in Emma Watson god dammit. :/

KentaRawr!
02-24-2006, 11:57 PM
Well, I look sorta like Loony BoB... not really. But I have been mistaken for a girl. Does that count?

Ki Ki
02-25-2006, 12:02 AM
They always say I look like my mom. Crazi Ppl. :excited:

Captain Maxx Power
02-25-2006, 12:05 AM
I lol'ed. (http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/faceRecognitionFlash.php?s=1&u=g0&lang=EN&temp=8ee9ff347odins07&server=Server1&database=1&startYear=1800&endYear=2005)

lady yunalesca
02-25-2006, 12:56 AM
http://www.myheritage.com

I got DiCaprio, Affleck, Bloom and Watson for top four. Yes, Watson as in Emma Watson god dammit. :/

cool site:) i think you start a thread based on it alone!!!

ffxfreak93
02-25-2006, 04:57 AM
Just about everyone I've ever met has told me I either look like or act like someone they know.

I must be the single most average person on the planet. :D

anything can happen your jebus,lol

Kirobaito
02-25-2006, 05:02 AM
I wore my glasses to school today because I was too lazy to put my contacts in, and someone said I looked like John Lennon. I cried aloud with mirth and merriment.

Meat Puppet
02-25-2006, 06:05 AM
There's this French guy that looks like me and he always sends me photographs of him and his friends in the snow.

Yuffie514
02-25-2006, 07:46 AM
i look like no one, but Mexicans often come up to me and start to speak Spanish and i have to tell them that i am not one of them.

KentaRawr!
02-25-2006, 07:55 AM
Hmm... I just went to game junkie, and the owner of the store, Matt, looked EXACTLY like Gordon Freeman from Half-Life2. >_> Someone called him "Neel"...

Nah...

smittenkitten
02-25-2006, 09:13 AM
All the time! This wierdo woman kept walking towards me saying "skipping work again are we?" I was like whatand she burst out laughing for about an hour :| said sorry and walked away these middle aged women :rolleyes2 but the men is what you really have to look out for :shifty: Be afraid be very afraid...

Rase
02-25-2006, 09:39 AM
Apparently, right before I moved here, there was someone how looked just like me and had just moved away. People kept saying "Brandon?!? I thought you moved?" After explaining I wasn't Brandon, they'd say, "Oh, well, are you related to him?"

Got real old after about ten times.

Ashi
02-25-2006, 11:29 AM
There was this classmate who I thought looked like one of my cousins. Once we were walking somewhere and this other friend came up to me and asked if the classmate was my sister.

My cousins and I look the same to strangers also. People do mistake some of us for twins.

Shauna
02-25-2006, 11:49 AM
They always say I look like my mom. Crazi Ppl. :excited:

:excited:

Seriously, I went into a hairdressers, that my mum goes to aswell. The woman who was cutting my hair was like 'Does your mum get her hair done in here too?'. I was shocked. It's bad enough when someone says that I look like her, when she's in the room, but when she's not even there and people say that kinda thing. xD

Vyk
02-25-2006, 09:44 PM
That site said I look like Viggo Mortensen. Yeah. But in all look-alikes don't cross my life too much. Though I will admit to a Claire Daines mix-up

Shoden
02-25-2006, 10:19 PM
That site is weird I've had names Like Dave Mustaine, Alan Shearer, David Schwimmer and John Travolta, it's amazing how the thing works though. I've seen many people who look like other people but I mainly forget them.

Zeldy
02-25-2006, 10:24 PM
People say I look like my Mum but some people also say I look like my Auntie.

Also a teacher at school that all the lads think is "well fit" O___O;;;

Anaisa
02-25-2006, 10:46 PM
When I have black hair, people say I look like Snow White, or Betty Boop. An when I have blonde hair, they say I look like Gwen Stefani, Debbie Harry(when she was young) an Marilyn Monroe!