PDA

View Full Version : XDA, Emulator or Phone

8-Ball
02-24-2006, 11:36 PM
Is there a final fantasy for any of these, XDA being a PDA, if so can somebody either post the link of PM me, Rather the link put up on the site.

Cheers
8-Ball

Shoeberto
02-24-2006, 11:38 PM
Off to Help Forum :)

8-Ball
02-26-2006, 12:02 AM
Sorry to this, but im just wondering if someone could help cheers

o_O
02-26-2006, 12:38 AM
<a href="http://fms.komkon.org/MorphGear/">Morphgear</a> is the best emulator for PDA I've found. It has a very nice design, whereby you install the main emulator, then install modules for the systems you want to emulate.
I use an HTC Falcon, 400MHz with 64MB of RAM, on the StrongARM architecture, running Windows Mobile 2003, and with the GPS and phone turned on, the video is almost perfectly smooth for SNES module, but the sound is a bit laggy. There are modules for almost all systems, but for the higher-end consoles emulation gets very choppy (I can only JUST run GBA games - nothing higher). I suspect something with a bit more power may be able to emulate more graphically intensive stuff, like the Dell Axims.

I also think that you won't get anything much better than what I'm getting at the moment, because it's more of a software lag than a hardware lag. I can run Quake III at 25fps, but I can't run GBA games at more than 5. Go figure.

There is no natively ported FF for PDA.