PDA

View Full Version : can it be done????

lady yunalesca
02-24-2006, 11:54 PM
i have searched and searched for a way to get through that door in junon guarded by a soldier and a dog!!! can it be done? how do i do it? whats behind it? its really annoying me now, i am on my 5th run through of ffvii and still cannot figure out what the point of the door is. please help:(

mooglebunni608
02-25-2006, 12:22 AM
huh? what door?

Nakor TheBlue Rider
02-25-2006, 01:58 AM
umm, yes mam you can get through that door.

It gets you an Enemy Skill the very 1st time you are in Jeuno. Before you board the ship to sail across the ocean chasing Sephiroth. Cloud Will be Dressed like a soldier.

chronic_Maniac
02-25-2006, 02:09 AM
I thought you go through it if you mess up on the submarine fight and have to get the red sub instead. Have you ever got the red sub?

Karz
02-25-2006, 03:59 AM
Ohhhhhhhhh so that's where that enemy skill was.

lady yunalesca
02-25-2006, 10:19 PM

It gets you an Enemy Skill the very 1st time you are in Jeuno. Before you board the ship to sail across the ocean chasing Sephiroth. Cloud Will be Dressed like a soldier.

i got the enemy skill without going through that door!!!!! but i didnt think of trying it while dressed as a soldier....prob is i am at the gold saucer now,,, :( maybe i will try that next time!!!! thanks! :cool:

Levian
02-25-2006, 11:09 PM

Maybe someone should quit playing FFXI before it's too late. :cool:

Vincentsinnerdemon
02-27-2006, 09:00 PM
levian is right. you need to take a brake from ffxi.