PDA

View Full Version : who doesnt like this game?

Reeno the Alchemist
02-25-2006, 01:17 AM
i love this game and somtimes i wonder who hates ffx? i remember when we first got it i hated it (but i was just mad cause we just got the BRAND new ps2 and i wanted to play my new games but my sister was hogging it >< i now have full custody^^)but later on i began to love this game even know i hate yuna and lulu(my whole reason fer makin we hate yuna comics DIE YUNA BURN IN HELL) well it may be a hard game to play but i love it (and the best part in the whole game was when yuna fell down in the end of the game ^^)

tidus_rox
02-25-2006, 03:39 AM
I love this game about amonth ago it was mi ultime favourite game and it was for about 6 months but now its Dragon quest VIII which the battle system is so much like ff x and i love that kind (Slow moving).... so yah...

Zeromus_X
02-25-2006, 03:43 AM
Horrible idiots. :cat:

Wuggly Blight
02-25-2006, 11:00 AM
Me.

tidusguy#1
02-25-2006, 05:33 PM
i love this game though!!!! i agree with u kid-chronocross rules, only i like yuna.

Hambone
02-25-2006, 05:48 PM
Me.
because you don't know what a true game is. die. FFX rocks!:moose: :kaocheer: :tehidari:

Dell
02-25-2006, 05:49 PM
ffx is certainly a great game but I like VII, VIII, IX more. I still don't win ffx yet but I'll beat it for sure (now at the airship, doing sidequest before entering Inside Sin)

kikimm
02-25-2006, 06:12 PM
because you don't know what a true game is. die. FFX rocks!:moose: :kaocheer: :tehidari:

Please try to understand that your opinion isn't more valid or true than anyone else's. I don't want this thread to turn into this guy vs. that guy on whether or not one of you knows what a true game is.

I like FFX. A lot, in fact. I loved that it had voice actors, but every time I hear Tidus speak...well ugh. :D Besides some of the dialogue being extremely corny, great game.

Reeno the Alchemist
02-25-2006, 09:08 PM
finally somone agrees with me thakyou tidus guy #1 ^^ i do belive this game rocks!!everyone i know likes it and yeah there can be times when somone likes a certain game more (i do i love chrono cross more than ffX its WAY more easyer than ffX that game took me a friggin year to beat)(i gave up on it fer a couple of months^^)
oh and the only reason i hate yuna is because she steals tidus (rikku should of got him in my theory)and because she is a total idiot^^like lulu

mooglebunni608
02-25-2006, 09:17 PM
ffX is okay but it sucks in comparison with FFVII and IX

Dreddz
02-25-2006, 09:35 PM
ffX is great but it sucks in comparison with FFVII and VI

tidusguy#1
02-25-2006, 09:48 PM
"oh and the only reason i hate yuna is because she steals tidus"
lololol! that was funny!!!! and youre welcome, i love ffx, and by the way, yunas my 4th fave character, my faves tidus, so, were kinda the same ^^

Reeno the Alchemist
02-25-2006, 09:56 PM
yeah well thats a good thing thats shes your fourth fav ^^ in my records she comes in dead last^^and in first is a tie between wakka and tidus i love them both they are my hommies:D :choc2:

Zeromus_X
02-25-2006, 10:11 PM
The only character I didn't like was Tidus...mostly because of his very, very annoying voice.

Very. :cat:

tidusguy#1
02-25-2006, 10:13 PM
i didnt think he had an annoying voice..... he was cool, and caring for yuna.

a nirvana fan
02-25-2006, 10:18 PM
FFX is really great!

tidusguy#1
02-25-2006, 10:28 PM
more people on this topic are saying they like it than hate it...lol its strange

Reeno the Alchemist
02-25-2006, 10:30 PM
i LOVE tidus's voice its awsome not annoying, just be thankful that he didnt get a voice like stupid seymour(i HATE him i wish he would just stay DEAD! grrrr just thinking about him makes my blood boil><:mad2:

tidusguy#1
02-25-2006, 10:36 PM
i like tidus's voice too.... i dont why people think its annoying......

Reeno the Alchemist
02-25-2006, 10:41 PM
yeah i know whats so annoying about it?

mooglebunni608
02-25-2006, 10:49 PM
i LOVE tidus's voice its awsome not annoying, just be thankful that he didnt get a voice like stupid seymour(i HATE him i wish he would just stay DEAD! grrrr just thinking about him makes my blood boil><:mad2:
I think seymour came out awesome, and Tidus came out bad :tongue:

Reeno the Alchemist
02-25-2006, 11:16 PM
how can anyone think seymour came out good and then say tidus didnt O_o:confused: w-what are you on?i cant stand his voice (shivers)he's like a girly man and i hate him ewewwwwwww

seymoure,lulu and yuna are all my enemys all the girls that i hate always steal the people i love like Yuna-tidus lulu-wakka i hate them both so friggin much if they were not in the game ffx would be moved into my most favorite game in the world but that will never happen:cry: :mad:

Do NOT double post. ~ Leeza

mooglebunni608
02-26-2006, 12:44 AM
how can anyone think seymour came out good and then say tidus didnt O_o:confused: w-what are you on?i cant stand his voice (shivers)he's like a girly man and i hate him ewewwwwwww
Like I said, he came out perfect.:tongue:

Leeza
02-26-2006, 12:55 AM
kid_chronocrossrules: Please do not double post...that is...post more than once in a row. If you wish to add something to your last post, use the Edit/Delete button. There is one in very one of your posts.

TheSpoonyBard
02-26-2006, 01:01 AM
I don't hate this game, but of the FFs I've played it is my least favourite. I just didn't like the characters or the story.

Dell
02-26-2006, 09:19 AM
WHO SAY LULU'S BAD! I'M GOING TO KILL THAT PERSON j/k
lulu's rules, kimahri's rules
tidus and seymour go die

Slade
02-26-2006, 09:39 AM
FFX was a nice game, not my favorite though. I find that X was a little too short, a little too easy and there wasn't enough freedom. Apart from that, it was fantastic. (For the record, X is my 4th favorite Final Fantasy Title behind VIII,IX and V) :)

Ramza Beoulve
02-26-2006, 09:48 AM
It is a good game, I love the omega ruins, but it is short and a little easy, and it is my 3rd FF favorite game, just before VIII and VI :)

Death Penalty
02-26-2006, 09:56 AM
i didnt think he had an annoying voice..... he was cool, and caring for yuna.
And you obvouisly dont have ears. The agme was okay if you disregard Wakka and Tidus.

tidusguy#1
02-26-2006, 10:17 AM
thats just my opinion, his voice didnt sound annoying, its better than seymour, he sounded gay *shudder*

Dell
02-26-2006, 10:26 AM
a gay marrying Yuna? what a taste yuna got. Seymour sure look gay cause he shows his body too much, ya know=j/k. just to say that you can't judge someone by appearance or sound, you need judge by his/her heart or his/her act/characteristic/wiseness

Death Penalty
02-26-2006, 10:31 AM
thats just my opinion, his voice didnt sound annoying, its better than seymour, he sounded gay *shudder*
Woo and theY Mod me for saying anything related to the term GUY
_____________________________________________________A

tidusguy#1
02-26-2006, 10:33 AM
and anyway, i hated it how he kept cumin back, u have to fight him 4 times!!!!

Death Penalty
02-26-2006, 10:42 AM
E True Hollywood Stories
Seymour Guado an in depth look
Even as a young child Seymour felt a little different from the other children. Through the years his mother would antagonize him for being flamboyantly gay and sought to become a Aeon to change his erm Lifestyle. At 8 years old his testicles were ritualistically shaved. Quite invigorating real. For insulence he would be placed in a burlap sack and beaten to unconsciousness.
FLASHFORWARD A WHILE
Seymour was at a crossroads in his life come out to his people as gay or go on living a charade. He chose to live the charade and attempted to force a young sorceress to marry him in a sham marriage.

Reeno the Alchemist
02-26-2006, 03:01 PM
tidus guy #1 is right he does sound gay!and hes so freekin dumb i cant stand his voice and he killed all the RONSO HOW CAN YOU LIKE SOMONE LIKE THAT DONT YOU LOVE KIHMARI!!!!!and he uses that girly little staff gosh yuna has cooler lookin staffs like that!!why cant he just use his friggin hands sheesh!!!:mad2: :eek:

Death Penalty
02-26-2006, 08:22 PM
YEAH I AM SO OUTRAGE LETS GO RIOT IN JAPAND AND KILL SQUENIX EMPLOYEES

Reeno the Alchemist
03-02-2006, 12:08 AM
YEAAA!!!i already got some one way tickets to japan ><LETS GO!!and while we're there we'll go and buy a whole bunch of ff stuff and and and force square to put kh2 in english (pretty much the only reason im going to buy it is because Auron,Siefer,Rajin,FujinCloud and so on are in it...)but anyways yea lets goooooo!!!><(i have alot of problems *its been my life long dream to go to japan!!!><

Death Penalty
03-02-2006, 12:19 AM
Its benn my lifelong dream to destroy japan

Reeno the Alchemist
03-02-2006, 12:48 AM
whyyyyyyyy they create most of our games>< and they had samuria and cool stuff i mean yea i envy them cause they get all the cool stuff but i dont wanna destroy japan im swrry i cant take you with me ill have to lock you up and make sure you dont destroy japan (ill brain wash you and make you destroy guadosalam><^^)

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
03-02-2006, 12:53 AM
whyyyyyyyy they create most of our games>< and they had samuria and cool stuff i mean yea i envy them cause they get all the cool stuff but i dont wanna destroy japan im swrry i cant take you with me ill have to lock you up and make sure you dont destroy japan (ill brain wash you and make you destroy guadosalam><^^)
Either way mindless destruction works for him

Reeno the Alchemist
03-02-2006, 12:57 AM
yea lol probly i mean who isnt violent?? i know i am i cant live with out destruction

Leeza
03-02-2006, 02:48 AM
This thread has gone way off topic.