PDA

View Full Version : Memories

Marluxiaswife
02-25-2006, 06:37 AM
I really beginning in 6th Grade again, i don't know if it is just me but i miss everyone that was in my class and the other 6th Grade Class,
I had alot of Friends, Good Times and Yeah an Old Crush,
I missed him so much now i think of him as a friend, but
now i miss thoughts days so much i want to go back but i can't what should i do?

Ki Ki
02-25-2006, 06:46 AM
I can't help but think this topic should be in EOEO.
Anyway, I miss alot of things too. What's worse for me is instead of just moving from one school to the other I moved country.
Consider yourself lucky. It's not impossible to meet up with your class again. What should you do? Organise a class reunion?
And don't dwell in the past too much or you won't appreciate the present.

Shlup
02-25-2006, 06:52 AM
You should do nothing. What do you expect to do? Invent a time machine? Just chillax and enjoy the ride.

Sir Walkie
02-25-2006, 07:06 AM
Dead on ShlupQuack, the past is always the past. The best thing you can do for youself is make the best of your new class because by the end of the year you'll probably feel the same about them as last years...

Raistlin
02-25-2006, 07:13 AM
You should do nothing. What do you expect to do? Invent a time machine? Just chillax and enjoy the ride.
To quote Paul Knox, "Chill...ax? I'm not up to date on my Retard. Can you translate that?"

loza
02-25-2006, 07:49 AM
I really beginning in 6th Grade again, i don't know if it is just me but i miss everyone that was in my class and the other 6th Grade Class,
I had alot of Friends, Good Times and Yeah an Old Crush,
I missed him so much now i think of him as a friend, but
now i miss thoughts days so much i want to go back but i can't what should i do?

i can't really help but i've got that same problem 2 :( i'm in year 8 and i moved from a city skool with bout 300 people in it 2 a private skool with more than 4000!!!! :( in my old skool i got along with every 1 in my grade and all the guys liked me and i had NO enemys but what i think you should do is keep in touch with as many friends as possible and try and make lots of friends at ur new skool :greenie:

Ashi
02-25-2006, 11:21 AM
To quote Paul Knox, "Chill...ax? I'm not up to date on my Retard. Can you translate that?"

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not. But I'm assuming she means chill and relax.

Boosk
02-25-2006, 12:25 PM
It's really no big deal. You'll make new friends etc. Just wait till you get to Uni/College when you move away from home. Now THAT'S scary.

Kagga:love:

Zeldy
02-25-2006, 01:57 PM
I moved area's when I was a little girl and moved to a totally new school. I was only in year 1 but you soon make new friends so its not all bad ^_^

Resha
02-25-2006, 02:00 PM
Moving is always scary. But...huh. Go with the flow. Don't forget, but don't let your memories impede your new life. :) They're just there to grin over.

Raistlin
02-25-2006, 05:43 PM
I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not. But I'm assuming she means chill and relax.
I'm just bugging Shlup. :p

Shlup
02-25-2006, 08:19 PM
It doesn't bug me. I know "chillax" is a retarded thing to say, but I had to bust it out for this special occassion.

-TIDUS-
02-25-2006, 08:29 PM
Don't worry about it. There will be many other times in your life were you will have to leave something behind and it will be hard. However, you may always end up meeting people that you might even end up liking more in the end!

cloud_doll
02-25-2006, 08:37 PM
I was in the same situation before. I almost died just thinking about the seventh grade. it was the coolest and best year of my life. but now in eight grade and i like it a lot. i have to say last year was a lot better, but i hardly even remember why it was so great. i just never think about it anymore.

boris no no
02-25-2006, 09:25 PM
you'll grow up, make new friends and rejoyce