PDA

View Full Version : Help trying to get pass lock

Ravenmasta
02-26-2006, 01:27 AM
Hi, i am underneat the saaj temple ruins after i beat that big aqua guy and i cant get the last sphere for that multi colored seal to open it? Its the first one on the left [its yellow, bottom left hand side]...how do i get that one to spark up like the others?

Tavrobel
02-26-2006, 03:02 AM
Check the Temples, and complete the challenges with the destruction sphere. Walkthroughs can be found on Gamefaqs.

Ravenmasta
02-27-2006, 09:08 PM
Well can anyone tell me how to get to bevelle? Cause whenever i take the Highroad, it always closed and a guy and this little child are always guarding it and i cant get inside...

Ramza Beoulve
02-28-2006, 12:30 AM
Don't worry, you have already the Sphere from Bevelle, actually, you need it to finish this Temple, so now go to get the others! :), good luck

Ravenmasta
03-01-2006, 01:47 AM
k...cause i thought that i had to get to Bahumauts Chamber of the Faith to get the stuff in there... i think that is the only Chamber i havent re visited...

Ramza Beoulve
03-01-2006, 01:54 AM
And still, you cannot, you only can go again to talk with the faith, but cannot redo the Trials, but this last isn't needed really

Ravenmasta
03-01-2006, 08:50 PM
so... how would i talk to the faith again then? I cant even get to Bevelle from aimship or from the road...is there any reason why i should go back there? Maybe that will complete the set? All i know is its the bottom left yellow crystal...and ive been to just about all the cloister of trials i think

Ramza Beoulve
03-01-2006, 09:59 PM
Well, later in game, after you get the airship, you need to go there, and you will know what happens...

Dell
03-02-2006, 08:38 AM
I miss a lot of treasure in cloister of trial.
when i came back, the dark aeons already attack me(shiva at macalania, valefor at besaid)
maroda and pacce blocked me at bevelle. there are six statue in there.
all resembles the temple, besaid, kilika, djose, macalania, bevelle, ????
is zanarkand the last temple?

Sain Cai
03-04-2006, 12:22 AM
you probably need to get the one in Zanarkand

Ravenmasta
03-05-2006, 03:13 AM
i never knew there was a cloister of trials in Zanarkand.. there is? also... when will my mecury sigil and mercury crest do anything for my Godhand cause as of right now the only ability it has is No AP as if im gonna use that...

mega_tonberry
03-05-2006, 03:25 AM
Have you got the celestial mirror yet? Or even the cloudy mirror?