PDA

View Full Version : deep dive confusion

jill
02-26-2006, 03:17 AM
a lot of music video things that people make for kh have deep dive. they also have a part where riku is on standing on that building thing and then it's like he tosses his hair or something and the camera goes out and it shows the building from really far away with little missile things shooting down around it. I'm not good at explaning it too well, sorry :P however, when I found deep dive online (i didn't play final mix), that part wasn't in there. is there another version or is it in kh2 or...? :(

mooglebunni608
02-26-2006, 06:15 AM
Mebee you ish confuzing deep dive and another side another story :P I do it all the time....

jill
02-26-2006, 07:14 PM
maybe...but i thought ASAS was that thing at the end of regular kingdom hearts, not an fmv. hmmm...i'm confused. *sigh* happens all the time. can anybody straighten me out? :confused:

Skyblade
02-26-2006, 07:27 PM
maybe...but i thought ASAS was that thing at the end of regular kingdom hearts, not an fmv. hmmm...i'm confused. *sigh* happens all the time. can anybody straighten me out? :confused:

Another Side, Another Story is the FMV that plays at the very end of KH1 if you collect all the little things in the game.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
02-26-2006, 08:04 PM
a lot of music video things that people make for kh have deep dive. they also have a part where riku is on standing on that building thing and then it's like he tosses his hair or something and the camera goes out and it shows the building from really far away with little missile things shooting down around it. I'm not good at explaning it too well, sorry :P however, when I found deep dive online (i didn't play final mix), that part wasn't in there. is there another version or is it in kh2 or...? :(
tht fmv is an extended version of another side another story available in the final mix thingy

jill
02-27-2006, 01:28 AM
Another Side, Another Story is the FMV that plays at the very end of KH1 if you collect all the little things in the game.

i did the little things in the game (american), and i didn't get an fmv, just a cutscene, which i thought was ASAS. im pretty sure deep dive is that fmv that's only available on final mix. which brings me back to my question: why do there seem to be two versions of it? I've found screenshots of that little part as well, but it's not on ANY of the actual deep dive videos i've downloaded. and...i really like that part...any ideas where to find it that's not in some thing someone made that I don't like? thnx for helping me, i can be hopeless sometimes :(

IceAngel
02-27-2006, 08:40 PM
We'll, I saw a some of the gameplay footage from the new KH2 and the the footage of Riku and some other person in the scene (from either ASAS or DD) has been redone to be part of the normal graphics in the game as part of a scene. I found it on youtube.com . I think i either typed in 'Riku' 'Roxus' or 'Sora'. if any of that was unclear just ask me to explain it again.

jill
02-28-2006, 02:46 AM
yeah, i knew that...but I'm looking for an fmv, which is deep dive to my knowledge. i know i've said this a lot, but i've found bits and screenshots of these bits that don't appear on the version of deep dive that I've found on the internet (like when riku's blindfold comes off). i didn't play final mix, so i don't have that version of it, if anyone has it maybe they could explain? i just want to know where i can get the "full" version w/o having to see little pieces of it in various amv's or whatever they're called. sorry if it's not clear enough, just ask.

KH-Cloudy
03-01-2006, 05:29 AM
would you like to see the final mix deep dive vid?

_yeojina_
03-01-2006, 10:49 AM
Me! Me! Me!

jill
03-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Ok, I finally got this cleared up: the cutscene u were talking about was a random pointless cutscene. I did NOT collect everything I needed to get the real ASAS which IS an fmv, and was the one used in the music videos. Deep dive is similar, but obviously different. I have spoken and thus made an idiot of myself. thank you for putting up with me!

KH-Cloudy
03-02-2006, 01:28 AM
but do you still want to watch the vid?

jill
03-02-2006, 02:16 AM
Sure, thanks!! Might help other confuzzled people, too.

KH-Cloudy
03-04-2006, 07:05 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zKfWigdrxP0&search=deep%20dive
there you go :)