PDA

View Full Version : Yet another help question :p

Zeromus_X
02-26-2006, 04:08 AM
Seriously, I missed out on the Knight's Lance in the Bevelle Cloister of Trials. Does this mean I can't get Anima? Not that I don't mind doing another play-through of FFX, but I do think it's kinda retarded that they'd only give you one chance to get it, if it's required for something. Then again, Anima is optional.

But anyway, is all hope lost?:choc2:

Ramza Beoulve
02-26-2006, 10:55 AM
If you did'nt get Bevelle Sphere at first, you're done, sorry, I know it's annoying

Necronopticous
02-26-2006, 11:15 AM
It is impossible to pass the Bevelle cloister of trials without getting the treasure. If the orbs before Anima's chamber are showing you that you've missed planting a destruction sphere then it must be another cloister of trials.

Sain Cai
02-26-2006, 01:29 PM
The Knights lance is NOT the treasure of Bevelle. The HP or MP sphere is. You cannot miss the treasure in Bevelle, impossible, period.

Tavrobel
02-26-2006, 01:48 PM
Fools. Yes, all hope is lost since you did not bother to read the thread that says "IMPORTANT: BAAJ TEMPLE AND BEVELLE SPEHERE". You cannot possibly get Anima now. You NEEDED THAT KNIGHT LANCE.

Now that I have gotten my obvious undying lack of respect for you who asked this question, and my obvious sarcasm, I can proceed to tell you why it is not impossible, but rather, why the DIRECT OPPOSITE is impossible.

The Knights lance is NOT the treasure of Bevelle.

The HP or MP sphere is. You cannot miss the treasure in Bevelle, impossible, period.

You can't miss them because you NEED the Destruction Sphere to complete Bevelle (which lights up the Orb). The treasure chest with the Sphere will always open whenever you walk towards it, and if it does not, then you can not proceed because Tidus' character size will not fit through the crack between the chest and the wall.

If you did'nt get Bevelle Sphere at first, you're done, sorry, I know it's annoying
It is impossible to miss. End of discussion. Bevelle Spheres are ALSO required to complete the Cloister, and you must have 2 in the final stone-holder before you go up the stairs, or you miss the Knight Lance. Which is not a big deal.

While all the other Temples have optional stuff to obtain, Bevelle would feel left out, because you can't go back. So the makers of FFX would make another optional for Bevelle, which wasn't required. The Knight Lance is the same optional equipment, just as the other Temples, but it is unlike all the others, it is NOT REQUIRED AT ALL; THE GAME WILL NOT BE AFFECTED IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER IF YOU MISS IT.

I'm also surprised why anyone would even WANT the Knight Lance. It may have +45% strength, but it lacks Piercing and Sensor, so what's the point for the increase if half the enemies in the game from that point are Armored?

Madrab
02-26-2006, 05:57 PM
u win some u lose some

Ramza Beoulve
02-26-2006, 06:44 PM
n.nU calm down Tavrobel

a nirvana fan
02-26-2006, 06:48 PM
My friend had the same problem...so he just started again, it's annoying I know.

Necronopticous
02-26-2006, 06:54 PM
The question has been answered, if you're going to post at a forum at least do yourself and everyone else the favor of reading the thread that you're replying to.

Zeromus_X
02-26-2006, 11:34 PM
So...this means I got it? I remember getting the MP/HP whatever Sphere...

Well, okay then :cat: I'm just glad I can get Anima now, unless I read that wrong.