PDA

View Full Version : O Brother Where Srt Thou?

Seto Fett
02-26-2006, 05:25 AM
Heh, I had just reached Chapter 5 today and after witnessing the scenes with Cid, Brother, and Rikku at the Celsius's cabin, I thought I'd take that last nap to get the Brother/Barkeep scene. Well, it worked as always but was funny was Brother was no where to found during the scene. I heard his voice complaining to Barkeep (who was there) but no Brother. I thought it was rather amusing, as Barkeep was just standing there nodding and gesturing toward nothing the whole scene. Anyone ever encounter this little mishap before or am the only one? Although I have a few theories on why this happened...

DeathKnight
02-26-2006, 06:12 AM
WOW:eek: that never happened to me.................it must have been a glitch.................or something.

Another thing that might have happened..............could be that you really didn't talk or care 'bout brother throughout the game at all.

You've got me puzzled *kupo!*:mog:

Seto Fett
02-26-2006, 08:39 PM
I think what happened is I had just got done with the Cid scene, which takes place in the cabin too, then immediately took the last nap to get that scene. Maybe the game had a fit or something as I just had a previous scene there and it didn't load Brother in there again. I wouldn't say it's my game, as I've played this scene before without this event happening. :D