PDA

View Full Version : need help, please help

Dell
02-26-2006, 09:40 AM
I just continue to walk to besaid then a priest(maybe) come and call dark valefor then completely destroyed my party. I also found ixion on thunder plain, shiva on macalania, anima on gagazet, three bug that I think magus sisters at mi'ihen, ifrit in bikanel. I'm doing sidequest and this monster attack me, I even scared to play the game now. I need help on defeating this aeons, I want to know where can I get lots of AP and GIL so that I can takes Yojimbo to party. Can everyone tell me where can I get LV.4 key sphere? I'm playing the international version and the crest I get at gagazet is jupiter, i get mars at farplane.
this is my questions:

1. how do I earn BlitzAce and Attack Reels?(I'm bad at blitzball)
2. which monster gives a lot of AP?
3. which monster gives a lot of Gil?
4. where can I get LV. 4 key sphere supply?(I want to open Doublecast and Ultima)
5. about International differences?
6. what is the most least strategy i must use to defeat dark aeons?

Ramza Beoulve
02-26-2006, 09:54 AM
1.- The first one, you will get it after use a lot of times Tidus's Overdrives, around 80 successfully overdrives I think, and the second is first Blitzball Tournament Price, so you need to play a little in Blitzball, I suggest use Jecht Shot every time you can
2.- Don Tonberry and the old Don Tonberry trick
3.- The boxes-like enemies in Omega Ruins, I forgot the monster's name
4.- Defeat high level monster, maybe someone else can help you with this, because I have duck's memory and when I noticed, I already have some LV. 4 keys :)
5.- Dark Aeons, some enemies, and the strongest enemy ever in a FF series
6.- I haven't battle Dark Aeons, I have NTSC version T.T, but you can see this strategy at FF X's section at Eyes On Final Fantasy :D, at the section named Dark Aeons I think :)

Well, I hope this can help you a little, good luck

Dell
02-26-2006, 10:14 AM
replies from your answer, shadowcrono.
1- how do I do jecht shot?, unsuccessful swordplay overdrives still count on learning BlitzAce?(I always don't hit the correct gray place in the meter)80 times:eek:
2- where can I found Don Tonberry and how do I do his old trick?
3- gillionaires?

Ramza Beoulve
02-26-2006, 10:25 AM
1.- There's a mini game at the ship that takes you to Lucca at game's beginning, when you go from Besaid to Lucca, Tidus will remember Jecht and his past, and then he will start to shot over and over again, try to take a good score to get this shoot, you could even have it yet and you haven't notice (this happened to me, haha), and I think so, only use Tidus's first Overdrive with weak monsters (because is the one where gray line goes slow, and you can hit it easily:))
2.- Don Tonberry is a special monster in Monster Arena, to get it, you need to catch 1 of each monster from Cavern of the Stolen Fayth, and the trick is in another topic in this forum :), so I will try to not take it again because I don't want to get in troubles :D
3.- Half way, the boxes-like monster transforms into a shadowy monster and if you defeat it, you get around 50,000 gil, and with Gillionair, you get 100,000!

Don't give up at Blitzball, I hate that game in the start, but right now I can take around 12 shoot over the enemy easily (this sound like television commercials, sorry)

Dell
02-26-2006, 10:36 AM
replies again, shadowcrono

1- I did kick the ball then the Jecht said that Tidus weak and the game just continue to Yuna event. (how do I get it?)
2- Where can I get Gillionaires?
3- I afraid that maybe dark yojimbo is there so how do I catched the monster there.

then just become the tv commercial maker in your country

Ramza Beoulve
02-26-2006, 10:42 AM
1.- Tidus do a rotate-like shot before to get Yuna's event? if he did, you already have it, and you can equip it before a Blitzball game, in Tidus moves, if not, just try more and that's all
2.- Rikku's Legendary Weapon (refer again to Eyes on FF, also, it's the easiest one to get :D) or create it, I don't know how to make a weapon with this effect, maybe at Don Tonberry's topic is mentioned
3.- Yojimbo... well, he does'nt need to be catched, just defeat it with the help of the strategy guide of EoFF :), and later get all the monsters in that cave

Sain Cai
02-26-2006, 01:28 PM
Heh, if you think you hate Blitz to get attack reels (the first one available) then you'll love that you have to play like 30 games to get the sigil to power up his celestial weapon LOL MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hehehehehe hehe hooooo

Vivisteiner
02-26-2006, 03:24 PM
1. Go on to the boat. One boat has a blitzball. Press x next to it and get rid of the memories to get the shot.
2. Gillionairres is not a must have. Just beat tons of mimics in omega ruins. (Steal from the treasure chest next to the lizard and they sometimes appear.)
3. Just avoid Dark Yojiimbo and fight him later. All monsters can be caught without meeting him and by staying at the front. All apart from Tonberry, so when u caught others go right up to the end where the fayth is and capture him. But if you exit ull fight dark Yojimbo, so instead do on the teleporter and teleport back to the entrance avoiding Dark Yojimbo.

for more detail check some detailes FAQs.

Madrab
02-26-2006, 05:56 PM
if u get svanda at the calm lands it makes it easier

Dell
03-08-2006, 04:46 PM
Sain Cai, I don't know you can get jecht shot at that times and I entirely don't know anything about blitzball (well it's a ball). that's why I ask in the forum, that's my first data and I don't even check the FAQ or forum for help, that's why I screwed up a lot.
MY second data was more comforting, I manage to get ULTIMA a Mt. GAGAZET. I also completed lots of sidequest.
I usually win the perfect data on my third data.
anyway, here's another question:

1. Hell, a lot, cause I can't find any mimic when stealing the treasure, anyone? (I think I steal more than 70 times)
2. Can I still get 30 Wings of Discovery from remiem chocobo races after i get it the first times.
3. I'm now become more useful in Blitzball. I want to know what league, tournament or exhibition, you must do to get Wakka sigil, status reels and auroch reels. can anyone help?
4. What monster I must bribe to get LV. 4 key sphere?
5. Can you still get Energy Blast after Dark Valefor appeared?

Lastly, does BLITZACE looks more powerful than OMNISLASH and LIONHEART?

TheSpoonyBard
03-08-2006, 04:52 PM
3. Attack Reels = Tournament
Status Reels = League + 250 battles + Attack Reels
Auroch Reels = Tournament + 450 battles + Status Reels
Jupiter Sigil = League + Auroch Reels

5. Yes, but you'll need to defeat DV first.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-08-2006, 07:16 PM
about lv.4 keys, you can bribe a chimera brain in the calm lands 245,000gil for a maximum of 4, minimum of 2. as they appear in 2's thats a max of 8 in one battle :D they usually appear behind the agency.

btw, it is possible to get most things without having to fight dark aeons, the only things it is impossible to get are in besaid meaning u hav to fight DV, but he's the easiest :D

to earn blitz ace really fast, go to bikanel dessert. set tidu's overdrive to slayer and use energy rain. the beuty of this is that if u hav triple overdrive (celestial weapon) it instantly fills his OD agen, for the next battle:D go to bikanel because enemies appear in 2's or 3's more often than not, which is enough to fill his OD.

u can also use bikanel to lv up if u can't get don tonberry cos cactuars (valey of the cactuars) give lots of AP. with triple AP its possible to get bout 120,000 AP in one battle, this isn't as much as the don but its easier. dont worry bout dark ifrit, u hav to go out of ur way to find him (towards the ruins of home)

in blitzball, after scoring one goal more than the opposition just get the ball then sit in ur net, n the other team will leave u alone :D

is that all?

Ramza Beoulve
03-08-2006, 08:11 PM
1. Hell, a lot, cause I can't find any mimic when stealing the treasure, anyone? (I think I steal more than 70 times)
2. Can I still get 30 Wings of Discovery from remiem chocobo races after i get it the first times.
3. I'm now become more useful in Blitzball. I want to know what league, tournament or exhibition, you must do to get Wakka sigil, status reels and auroch reels. can anyone help?
4. What monster I must bribe to get LV. 4 key sphere?
5. Can you still get Energy Blast after Dark Valefor appeared?

Lastly, does BLITZACE looks more powerful than OMNISLASH and LIONHEART?
1.- The Mimic appears in the place where Omega is, and you don't have to steal it, you need to kill the other monsters and then Mimic appears (if not, just attack the treasure box)
2.- I don't think so
3.- See last post
4.- Use the EoFF FFX main page, and see the strategy guide there
5.- Yes, you can, but you need to get to Besaid

And last, but not least, it really depends.

If you do normal damage (9999 maximum) then the Lionheart is stronger, because it can do 250,000 damage with all the attacks counted, and doing 9999 for every hit (including Renzokuken), but if you get Exceed Damage Limit in one of your weapons, and you have maximum power attack in Tidus, it takes a really great damage (99,999 maximum damage per hit).

But in looks, I think Lionheart is greatest, but thats a conflict between FF comunity

Dell
03-10-2006, 03:10 PM
Thanks everyone. I finally got myself on handy sidequest
I have got all the hidden aeons. (why can't they boost?)
my question.
1. can you see your affection to Yojimbo?

2. does the magus sisters have all type of magic? (I see them use cool magic like ULTIMA and AUTO-LIFE)

3. I can't find any help about LV.4 Key Sphere in EOFF faq and forum?

now I'm in search of celestial weapon.

1. what type of training you have to complete to race with the chocobo trainer for sun sigil?

2. what happen if you don't send belgemine? do you still get moon sigil?

3. If i was hit by lightning when trying to avoid 200 lightning does this reset the numbers I have dodge so far?

4. To get Auron sigil, you must get all the monster, that's mean even Inside Sin. I can't catch all the monster cause I will get attacked by DMSisters at Miihen Highroad and Dark yojimbo at the Cavern.

5. How do I get to catch all the blue butterflies, I only get three.

6. I can't find any of the cactuar in sanubia desert. anyone?

7. 450!!!! I think I should'nt have buy this games, I will live a quiet life................ :(

TheSpoonyBard
03-10-2006, 03:19 PM
1a. No.
2a. I don't think so.
3a.
Level 4 Key Sphere
Usage- unlocks level 4 lock
Steal- Nemesis (Monster Arena)
S. Rare- N/A
Drop- Seymour Flux (Mt. Gagazet)
- Spectral Keeper (Yevon Dome)
- Omega Weapon (Omega Ruins)
D. Rare- Land Worm (Inside Sin)
Bribe- Chimera Brain (Calm Lands)

1b. You have to complete all the training excercises, then do the Chocobo Catcher race for the Sun Sigil/Caladbolg.
2b. Nope.
3b. Yes. Loading the game and leaving the screen also resets the number of dodges.
4b. You won't have to fight DY unless you go to the back of the cave, and the DMS's summoners can be avoided if you approach from the Djose Highroad.
5b. Keep trying.
6b. http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/197344.html
7b. You should have been in 450 battles by the time you reach the Calm Lands. If you're hunting for Dark Aeons and Celestial Weapons I think it is safe to assume you have been in more than 450 battles.

Dell
03-10-2006, 04:56 PM
wait a minute!
ET, do you means 450 battle of blitzball or battle of enemy?
that's sound weird, cause I think I fight more than 450battles of enemy

TheSpoonyBard
03-10-2006, 04:58 PM
Battles against fiends.

Dell
03-10-2006, 05:05 PM
Hey guys, I just get all celestial weapon fully powered-up. I also have done Don Tonberry trick.
my question:

1. I pay 74000 to Mech Leader, but he only give me one, though the FAQ say you can get two. Is my data corrupted or International is like that?(I'm making Overdrive->AP weapon)

2. My Wakka strength is 144(Tidus's 138, Auron's 111), does this stat enough to kill Dark Valefor (I mean using Attack Reels). My Wakka can do 99999 damage sometimes 70000 (My other party are outdated except for Rikku, since Gillionaire is so sweet)

3. Damn, those Malboros, Omega Ruins's Malboro so cruel, releasing Bad Breath, can anyone give a tip on how to catch this Malboro. I even get game over because of the uncure poison.

4. Does the sphere grid increase your stat to 255 or do you need to create a sphere that help you to increase your stat?

That's the question I have so far.

Dell
04-09-2006, 09:03 AM
anyone can help the question above. (Sorry for doublepost)

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-09-2006, 11:58 AM
bout the stats, yes that's plenty to kill dark valefor, jus charge up tidus' wakka's n yuna's od's and tsart battle with tidus auron wakka. aurons celestial weapon will make him act first, switch for yuna and use anima's oblivion with yuna's od. valefor will probably then kill anima, then use attack reels n blitz ace. he shud be sagging n real weak now. auto-life will help.

for the malboros, simply hav auron in ur starting line up, but make sure tidus isn't in it as well. aurons celestial weapon will make him go first, even in an ambush, so if it is a mqalboro, simply switch auron for tidus and flee :D

fight the species creations in monster arena for stat spheres, which make empty nodes into the stat of the sphere plus 4. hp +300 and MP+40. these are the creations u need to fight

fenrir (agility) - catch 3 of each: dingo (besaid), mi'ihen fang (mi'ihen highroad), garm (djose road), snow wolf (lake macalnia), sand wolf (bikanel), skoll (calm lands), bandersnatch (mt. gagazet)

pteryz (evasion) - catch 4 of each: condor (besaid), simurgh (djose road), alcyone (bikanel)

NOTE: simurghs are rare but u will mostly find them around wer u found the al bhed primer

hornet (acc.) - catch 4 of each: killer bee (kilika), bite bug (djose road), wasp (macalnia woods), Nebiros (calm lands)

vidatu (MP) - 4 of each: gandarewa (mushroom rock), aerouge (thunder plains), imp (yojimbo's cave)

one-eye (mag. def.) 4 of each: floating eye (mi'ihen highroad), buer (thunder plains), evil eye (macalania woods), ahriman (mt.gagazet), floating death (omega dungeon).

NOTE: one-eye's also drop triple AP weapons, which can be used to best effect in the valley of the cactuars

jumbo flan (mag.) 3 of each: water flan (besaid), thunder flan (mushroom rock), snow flan (djose road), ice flan (lake macalania), dark flan (mt.gagazet cave)

NOTE: thunder flans can also be found on mi'ihen highroad - oldroad

tanket (def.) 3 of each: raldo (mi'ihen highroad), bunyip (djose road), murussu (macalania woods), mafdet (lake macalania), shred (calm lands), halma (omega dungeon).

juggernaut (str.) 5 of each: dual horn (mi'ihen highroad), valaha (yojimbo's cave), grendel (mt. gagazet)

ironclad (hp) 5 of each: iron giant (thunder plains), gemini 1 (inside sin) gemini 2 (inside sin)

NOTE: gemini's always travel in pairs, u will need 5 of both types

for luck u will need to fight original creations, one creation gives u luck sphres (to create the node) and one gives u fortune spheres (to activate it)

greater sphere (luck) make 2 creatures in the species conquest to create

earth eater (fortune) make 2 creatures in the area conquest to create (catch one of every fiend in 2 different areas)

these 2 are hard and u will be maxing out luck for a long time :D good luck (hahah see the punn)

Dell
04-24-2006, 05:11 PM
Ok, after some hard and pain training, my Wakka and Tidus are able to reach 255 stat except for Luck (what does Luck do?). The others are following as well.
Another new question
1. What does Luck do, I don't see its usefulness, so?
2. So far, I've beaten Dark Valefor, Dark Ifrit, Dark Ixion, Dark Shiva, Dark Yojimbo and Nemesis (Nemesis is hard), do you think that this is enough to take Dark Anima, Dark Bahamut, Dark Magus Sisters and Penance?
3. Where can I get Break HP Limit armor with other three free slot other than customizing, I only get one for Tidus and Rikku. I'm too lazy to fight Shinryu or bribing Malboros, anyone?
4. don't know what to ask......

Anyway please help me with the above question.

Night_Blade
04-24-2006, 05:53 PM
I just continue to walk to besaid then a priest(maybe) come and call dark valefor then completely destroyed my party. I also found ixion on thunder plain, shiva on macalania, anima on gagazet, three bug that I think magus sisters at mi'ihen, ifrit in bikanel. I'm doing sidequest and this monster attack me, I even scared to play the game now. I need help on defeating this aeons, I want to know where can I get lots of AP and GIL so that I can takes Yojimbo to party. Can everyone tell me where can I get LV.4 key sphere? I'm playing the international version and the crest I get at gagazet is jupiter, i get mars at farplane.
this is my questions:

1. how do I earn BlitzAce and Attack Reels?(I'm bad at blitzball)
2. which monster gives a lot of AP?
3. which monster gives a lot of Gil?
4. where can I get LV. 4 key sphere supply?(I want to open Doublecast and Ultima)
5. about International differences?
6. what is the most least strategy i must use to defeat dark aeons?

1) use tidus' overdrive 80 times, and you have to win a tornament to that tells you its the grand prize.

2) i found that the admantoise from sin got me lots.

3)umm...i don't really know but try getting a wep with gillionare and fighting powerful creatures.

4) i have 3 from sin, you can get one from home.

5)i dunno what you mean.

6)use zanmato, thats how i killed dark valefore. about 100,000gil will do it.

hoped it help except for no. 5

TheSpoonyBard
04-25-2006, 10:37 AM
1. What does Luck do, I don't see its usefulness, so?
2. So far, I've beaten Dark Valefor, Dark Ifrit, Dark Ixion, Dark Shiva, Dark Yojimbo and Nemesis (Nemesis is hard), do you think that this is enough to take Dark Anima, Dark Bahamut, Dark Magus Sisters and Penance?
3. Where can I get Break HP Limit armor with other three free slot other than customizing, I only get one for Tidus and Rikku. I'm too lazy to fight Shinryu or bribing Malboros, anyone?
1. Luck affects Critical Hits, Accuracy and Evasion. With 255 Luck you can remove almost all the Accuracy and Evasion nodes (a stat of 30 will do) and you will hit and evade pretty much everything.
2. Give it a go. If you die too quickly, train some more.
3. BHPL + 3 free slots is very rare. If you really want it you could try fighting Dark Yojimbo (but you've killed him) or just customise it.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-25-2006, 11:12 AM
yes unfortunately uve killed yojimbo n u can get as much armour as u want from him n its worth quite a bit. u can get the armour from dark aeons but with only bahamut anima and magus sisters left it'll take u a while. i wdu abuse yojimbo if ur gona do this

Dell
04-25-2006, 05:09 PM
What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????
NO!!!!!
I already save it, oh well, farewell BHPL armor.
Another question:

1. What is the item needed for customizing One MP Cost and how many? Endless Twilight said that you need to customize more better weapon for Lulu.

2. Never!!! Dark Anima is hard!! I found Magus Sisters is way too easy (but I lost to them). Anima's Oblivion sucked all MP, I have to defend with my aeons and that Demi things magic killed me, THE END. Dark Bahamut is hard especially when he evade very well, Impulses hit all and...... I need a really in-depth help of them!

3. Bribing Malboro for Wings to Discovery cost.....gil and you will get.... Wings to Discovery, need help. Shinryu is a pushover, I don't like fighting him over and over.

4. I'm planning to customize this thing for my party armor:
Break HP Limit, Auto-Phoenix, Auto-Regen and Ribbon, is that really ok or do you have more greater suggestion?

5. Do you think that FFX have a connection with FFVIII? I mean the GF and the Aeons fight look same, the Limit Break and Overdrives specialty, examples, Squall Renzokuken and Tidus Swordplay look the same, Quistis Blue Magic and Kimahri Ronso Rage, Selphie Slot and Wakka Slot.

Night_Blade, I'm sorry but you're too late to answer the first available question, thanks for posting.