PDA

View Full Version : What A Student

Lady Selphie
02-26-2006, 02:05 PM
In this term, I have practical training or practical teaching. You see, I went to the intermediate school in my first day.When I entered the school, I felt that I`m in defferent environment, not like college environment:confused: . I entered first year class room. When they saw me, they laughed at me for nothing-I don`t know why:screwy: . one of the teachers told me that I won`t allow any student to go outside of the class room, but each one of the student had 1000 reason to go out :eek: such as "Miss, I want to go to the bath room," "Miss, I want go to the cafeteria because I`m hungry," "Miss, I want to...etc." However, the teacher helped me and she blamed students because of their behaviour-I like her:jokey: ; and finally, the time of the lecture had over:strut: . I went to the students` college room and I told my friends what I had, and they told me the same thing what I had.I realized that the students were so naughty:monkey: and their behaviour made me laugh:bgl: - I know they`re teenagers but they are not normal. I missed the college so much:eep: .

NeoCracker
02-26-2006, 02:07 PM
Anything specific we're suppose to be talking about?

yuffiesblaze
02-26-2006, 02:12 PM
Im not sure how kids act in a public school much anymore. Ive been homeschooled for a few years and am trying to get into a new school for 11th grade next year. But I wish you luck:D

Chris
02-26-2006, 02:13 PM
Do well in school and you'll succeed in life.

:love:

Zeldy
02-26-2006, 02:14 PM
I loled

Lady Selphie
02-26-2006, 02:15 PM
:D

I`ll try, and this is not good beginning for me :(

Meat Puppet
02-26-2006, 02:16 PM

I wish you had told me this before. :(

Lost Number
02-26-2006, 02:18 PM
Gah. School. Baaaaaaad.

Chris
02-26-2006, 02:18 PM
1 + 1 = 2. There, go get 'em tiger! :moomba:

Resha
02-26-2006, 02:21 PM
School is so weird. Bunch of people. Education. Heh.

Shlup
02-26-2006, 05:54 PM
Intermediate school students are awful. You gotta crack down on those little buggers; their main goal at that age is to test authority. They probably laughed when you came in 'cause they already knew they could screw with you.

rubah
02-26-2006, 08:43 PM
Students don't respect student teachers very much-- You've got your work cut out for you ;D

I guess you probably should try a mixture of acting how the supervision teacher would and how you would act normally. The students will compare you to her regardless, so you might want to make it a little easier to go through the term:)

Don't be afraid to punish them though. Shlup is right that they want to see how far you'll let them go.

Don't let them go very far.

Jess
02-26-2006, 10:13 PM
What. :grinpink:

I leave school in 96 days. :)

gokufusionss1
02-27-2006, 07:57 PM

ha, there is no way you're above 14.