PDA

View Full Version : Are you a 90's kid?

TheSpoonyBard
02-27-2006, 12:00 AM
You know you're a 90's kid (born pre-1989) if...

You can sing the entire rap to "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air".
You've worn leggings and felt stylish.
You yearned to be part of the Baby-Sitters club.
You use to love playing with your MY Little Pet Shop.
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You wore a ponytail on the side of your head and had scrunchies.
You remember reading "Goosebumps".
You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, wax off".
You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You remember the craze and subsequent banning of yo-yo's.
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...Not...
You knew that Kimberly, the Pink Ranger, and Tommy, the Green Ranger were meant to be together.
You collected Pokémon cards.
You wore socks over leggings scrunched down.
You knew what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare".
You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell".
You played and or collected "Pogs".
You used to pretend to be a MIGHTY MORPHIN' Power Ranger.
You had at least one GigaPet/Tamagotchi/NanoPet and took it everywhere
You watched the ORIGINAL Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Ninja Turtles
You remember when the new Beanie Babies were always sold out.
You used to wear those stick on earings, not only on your ears, but at the corners of your eyes.
You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
You thought it would be so cool to be Alex Mack.
You know the Macarena by heart
"Talk to the hand" ... enough said.
You thought Brain from 'Pinkey and the Brain' would finally take over the world.
You were made to wear a pair of leggings with the straps on the bottom.
Bum Bags, or Fanny Pax whatever you called them.
You collected tazos.
"I'LL BE BACK!"
2 words ... SPICE GIRLS...

Feel free to add things to the list.

Yamaneko
02-27-2006, 12:02 AM
The most important aspect of being a product of the 1990's is having watched Jurassic Park when it first came out. This is imperative. I did this and thus am able to claim the title "90's kid".

Rye
02-27-2006, 12:04 AM

You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You knew that Kimberly, the Pink Ranger, and Tommy, the Green Ranger were meant to be together.
You thought Brain from 'Pinkey and the Brain' would finally take over the world.
I'LL BE BACK!

Feel free to add things to the list.

Wow, all those things that I left apply to me. Freaky. xD I am totally 90s. I was born 1990 though.

I freaking miss My Little Petshop. :(

Don't forget those snap on bracelets and the tickle me elmos. Or Furby. And when Nick had good shows like that temple show with the BLUE BARRICUDAS! And I remember having like, 20 cheap knock offs of Tamogatchis as well as a Tamogatchi. I also had that Pokemon Pikachu where you'd shake it or walk with it attached your belt loop to gain points.

Jess
02-27-2006, 12:05 AM
I even had a pet rat named after Splinter from the Ninja turtles. :cool:

theundeadhero
02-27-2006, 12:06 AM

You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school. You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school. (I still have some)

You watched the ORIGINAL Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Ninja Turtles (but which one... :p)

You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" (oh, gosh. Only one or two episodes.)

I saw Jurrasic Park in the theatres.

1982 :)

Leeza
02-27-2006, 12:07 AM
A lot of those apply to me, but I am not a 90's kid. :)

Chris
02-27-2006, 12:08 AM
The most important aspect of being a product of the 1990's is having watched Jurassic Park when it first came out. This is imperative. I did this and thus am able to claim the title "90's kid".
Hahahahaha! I agree, I was only like six when I saw it at the movies. Yeah, children that young shouldn't have been able to see it. I'm glad I did though, great memories. Oh yeah, where is "Vanilla Ice?" Ice, Ice, Baby was like the soundtrack of the 90's. :(

Rye
02-27-2006, 12:11 AM
Who else woke up 6:00 AM to watch Sailor Moon on one of 21 channels? I forgot which channel, but when I was little, we only had 21 channels.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
Woah all of those apply to me...except for 2 of em.
I miss "Are you Afraid of The Dark" :(.

theundeadhero
I remember my Mom was all worried about me seeing Jurrasic Park in the theater. She said it would be scary :p

Chris
02-27-2006, 12:14 AM
http://www.lionpromos.biz/prodimages/movie%20dvds/boys-inda-HOOD-DVD-big.jpg

Essential movie of the 90's. :love:

kikimm
02-27-2006, 12:16 AM
Oh my God. xD A lot of those made me laugh. The "Are You Afraid of the Dark" thing. I was just thinking about that show the other day. So awesome. I remember one of the episodes that really creeped me out was one where this clown was under the bed. And then there was this horrible one where this boy ended up stuck in a videogame forever. :(

What about Pete and Pete! Was that what it was called? I never watched it, but there was this commercial that played all the time when it was on, where one of the Pete's got a marshmellow stuck up his nose. Yucky.

Rye
02-27-2006, 12:16 AM
I remember Crazy Bones also. That was a really dumb fad, my brother was in on it. xD

What about TGIF Friday on Channel 7 (I think it was 7? Or was it 11?) Sabrina the Teenage Witch, man! I loved TGIF. :heart:

Dixie
02-27-2006, 12:29 AM
I was born in March of 1993, but I can relate to SO MUCH of this stuff. I still collect Pokemon cards. ^_^

You should add to the list: "Remembering when Pokemon was HUGE and was being banned from schools."

The following applies to me:

Okay, maybe it wasn't THAT much, but it's a lot for me! ^_^

Chris
02-27-2006, 12:31 AM
LOL, I still play Pokémon on my gameboy and stuff. http://i1.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/opbl3d.gif

Epiphany
02-27-2006, 12:33 AM
Have seen it before, and after I saw it the first time I had to try and find the seasons of Are You Afraid of the Dark because I missed it so. <3
I can say yes to nearly all of those things.

However. Tommy the white ranger > Tommy the green ranger.

escobert
02-27-2006, 12:34 AM
The most important aspect of being a product of the 1990's is having watched Jurassic Park The Adventures of Pete & Pete when it first came out. This is imperative. I did this and thus am able to claim the title "90's kid".

Dixie
02-27-2006, 12:36 AM
LOL, I still play Pokémon on my gameboy and stuff. http://i1.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/opbl3d.gifSame here! ^_^ It's so fun, I still wake up on Saturday mornings and watch it. :D ^_______^

Shoeberto
02-27-2006, 12:38 AM
However. Tommy the white ranger > Tommy the green ranger.
LIES
UNTRUTHS
:mad2:

Miriel
02-27-2006, 12:38 AM
I was the first kid in Elementary school to have a Tamagotchi. Man, I was so cool. I <3 the 90s.

Boosk
02-27-2006, 12:47 AM
I remember seeing it at the cinema. It was so cool. Anyone remember seeing Toy Story at the cinema? And Jumangi? OMG, and Richie Rich.

The 90's were so cool, well, the early to mid 90's.

Kagga (True child of 1985):love:

Epiphany
02-27-2006, 12:53 AM
LIES
UNTRUTHS
:mad2:

White Thunder/Tiger > Dino >:O

TheBrent
02-27-2006, 12:56 AM
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons

lmao, Tommy as a White Ranger would own Tommy as a Green Ranger ^^

escobert
02-27-2006, 12:56 AM
The 80's were the best imo.

Del Murder
02-27-2006, 12:57 AM
I used to play the Green Ranger song on my saxophone.

escobert
02-27-2006, 12:57 AM
Everyone knows the green ranger pwns.

TheBrent
02-27-2006, 12:58 AM
I used to have those gloves that made the power ranger sounds ^^ those owned

Epiphany
02-27-2006, 12:59 AM
Why did they have to go and ruin the Power Rangers by making them all futuristic. ;_;

TheBrent
02-27-2006, 01:01 AM
I know ><

TheSpoonyBard
02-27-2006, 01:03 AM
Ahh, you can almost taste the nostalgia in this thread.

Who else thinks that Smurfette was a spy created by Gargamel?

Shoeberto
02-27-2006, 01:05 AM
Ahh, you can almost taste the nostalgia in this thread.

Who agrees that Smurfette was a spy created by Gargamel?
Smurfette WAS a spy created by Gargamel to defeat the smurfs but the overwhelming KINDESS of the smurf way of life transformed her. Besides, smurfs don't even have. . . reproductive organs under those white pants. Which is completely ridiculous. I mean -

Yeah, I'll stop the quote there.

TheBrent
02-27-2006, 01:05 AM
The Smurfs owned man....they still do!

Madame Adequate
02-27-2006, 01:26 AM
Ye gods. I didn't eat food when I was a kid, I ate Alex Mack, Fraggle Rock, and Pinky and the Brain. It sustained and nourished me.

The first half of the 90s rocked.

But the 80s rocked even more, though I don't remember them directly. :(

1985, by the way, and Green Ranger plainly owns White Ranger.

Epiphany
02-27-2006, 01:30 AM
Tch, everyone loves the bad guy. I'll admit, at points Green > White, but overall White > Green because without White the Power Rangers would be no more. Granted, that might be a good thing with the ghetto series' that came after.

TheBrent
02-27-2006, 01:36 AM
It doesn't matter whether Green would own White really, becuase Red Ranger Tommy would own both Green and White Ranger Tommy^^

Momiji
02-27-2006, 01:54 AM
I guess I don't count 'cause I was born on February 9, 1990. I can still relate to some of that though.

Slade
02-27-2006, 05:39 AM
I was born in 85' but the 90's were really my time. The 90's kicked some serious ass. I am guilty of so many of the things posted above........God, I wish it was the 90's again :love:

Kirobaito
02-27-2006, 05:46 AM
You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell".
"I'LL BE BACK!"

Most of the ones that didn't apply to me involved leggings, which I remember but due to my gender didn't wear.

SoulTaker*
02-27-2006, 06:11 AM
Guts, Salute Your Shorts, Welcome Freshmen, Saved By the Bell, Hey Dude, all imperative programs if you consider yourself a 90's kid. Anyway the Snorks kicked the Smurfs ass anyday of the week.

The original power rangers came out in 93 if I remember correctly, I was in the first grade, and Kimberly was the first girl I think I truly wanted to bang.

herbie08
02-27-2006, 06:12 AM
It doesn't matter whether Green would own White really, becuase Red Ranger Tommy would own both Green and White Ranger Tommy^^

Tommy the Red Ranger was an abomination!! That's when the show really started sucking. And to those who were talking about playing Pokemon on the gameboy, I laugh at you. That was more of a late 90s, 2000s kinda deal. A real 90s kid would remember when the first ever Gameboys came out, and actually played on the huge old gray blocky black and white things. I even had one of those nifty little attachable magnifying glasses with the light so I could play at night and see the screen all nice and big. Ah, I miss the 90s. And how bout this, who remembers when the first Care Bears movie ever came out? Man, that stuff was the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif. (1986)

DMKA
02-27-2006, 07:43 AM

You used to wear those stick on earings, not only on your ears, but at the corners of your eyes.
You collected tazos.
"I'LL BE BACK!"
Everything in bold is me. Everything not in bold is my sister. Yes, I even had a Tamagotchi.

Reading that list made my evening. I still have a huge grin on my face and that warm nostalgia feeling.

SammieBabe
02-27-2006, 12:50 PM
That's hilarious...I was born in '81 so most of those apply to me, but I won't state which...I will say this...I was too old for the Spice Girls and Power Rangers...
Does anyone else remember all the protests and stuff some people made against the Power Rangers?

Mo-Nercy
02-27-2006, 01:13 PM
I'm born in 1988.

You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. ~ OMG. Like hell yeah.

You remember reading "Goosebumps". ~ I sort of had a collection going. But I only ended up getting about 10. Some time last year, I managed to find #1 (I forget what it's called. Something to do with a house) and I power-read it in 15 minutes.

You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, wax off". ~ *nods slowly and solemnly*

You remember the craze and subsequent banning of yo-yo's. ~ Dude! I had a BRAIN. Those things were like unstoppable.

You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...Not... ~ Well, I don't do it anymore NOT!

You knew that Kimberly, the Pink Ranger, and Tommy, the Green Ranger were meant to be together. ~ Tommy was also the White Ranger. Red Ranger Tommy no longer exists in my world. xD

You collected Pokémon cards. ~ I remember going to Pokemon Park (a huge Pokemon convention) and owning some guys Water and Psychic Deck with my all-out Fire deck. His Kinglers pounded my first two Charizards but I got really lucky from that point on.

You used to pretend to be a MIGHTY MORPHIN' Power Ranger. ~ I even invented a colour for myself. I was Aqua.

You had at least one GigaPet/Tamagotchi/NanoPet and took it everywhere ~ Just one. It died a lot.

"Talk to the hand" ... enough said. ~ Hell, I still say this. Like all the time.

You thought Brain from 'Pinkey and the Brain' would finally take over the world. ~ xD

Bum Bags, or Fanny Pax whatever you called them. .

You collected tazos ~ Sort of. Just because I liked eating chips.

"I'LL BE BACK!" ~ xD

2 words ... SPICE GIRLS... ~ My friend has like all the songs. Me? Not so open about the obsession.

DMKA
02-27-2006, 03:40 PM
Guts, Salute Your Shorts, Welcome Freshmen, Saved By the Bell, Hey Dude, all imperative programs if you consider yourself a 90's kid.
That's so wrong it's not even funny. You seem to forget that in the 90s having cable and cellphones weren't everyday everyone things like they are now, and those (minus Saved by the Bell) were all strictly cable programs.

Flying Mullet
02-27-2006, 03:51 PM
Half of those are 80s things, not 90s things. :aimmad:

Old Manus
02-27-2006, 03:55 PM
Wait, are you saying that some people didn't learn the rap to fresh prince of bel air

~SapphireStar~
02-27-2006, 03:55 PM
You collected tazos.
"I'LL BE BACK!"

OMG! I feel so damm old! Too add:
You knew Take That songs inside and out!
You cried when Robbie left TT!
You collected Trolls.
You collected mags like Smash Hits and cut out the lyrics!

yuno
02-27-2006, 04:03 PM
smurfs rock.

"welcome to smurfy land,welcome everyone
to a land of happiness,to a land of fun
smurfy land is wonderful,smurfy land is great
you'll know it when you see the smile on everybody's face"

DMKA
02-27-2006, 05:12 PM
Wait, are you saying that some people didn't learn the rap to fresh prince of bel air
Hard to believe, I know.

Cruise Control
02-27-2006, 05:16 PM
"I'LL BE BACK!"
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school. You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school. (I still have some)
You watched the ORIGINAL Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Ninja Turtles (but which one... )
JURRASIC PARK ROX MY SOX

Dreddz
02-27-2006, 05:19 PM
90's were great, but I would of imagined the 80's to be better, and after seeing Dazed and Confused, the 70's were probably the best......

Cz
02-27-2006, 06:04 PM
This is a top-notch nostalgia thread. :thumb:

Most of those apply to me. And we clearly rule the 80's kids because we'll live, on average, ten years longer than they will. So nyer. :p

Madame Adequate
02-27-2006, 06:06 PM
90's were great, but I would of imagined the 80's to be better, and after seeing Dazed and Confused, the 70's were probably the best......

Nope, the 80s were the best. The movies, the shows, the music, the fashion - Humanity's cultural peak was between the years 1979 and 1990.

SoulTaker*
02-27-2006, 06:40 PM
That's so wrong it's not even funny. You seem to forget that in the 90s having cable and cellphones weren't everyday everyone things like they are now, and those (minus Saved by the Bell) were all strictly cable programs.
You didnt have cable? I dont know if I did, but I had Nick for sure, I remember watching Papa Beavers Story Time, and Rupert when I got home from school. Those were prime early 90's shows.

SilverWind
02-27-2006, 09:07 PM
I was born in 90, but it seems like it completely missed me. I forget alots...:(

escobert
02-27-2006, 09:40 PM
I always had a cable tv growing up :p everyone except my dad did that I know atleast.

Craig
02-27-2006, 09:44 PM

You collected tazos.
"I'LL BE BACK!"

Acid Raine
02-27-2006, 09:57 PM
Okay, while I was NOT born pre-89, I was severly depraved of anything modern until the 00's. In fact, I had things that pre-dated the 90's. MY FAVORITE THING TO DO WAS TO LISTEN TO MY THRILLER VINYL ON MY DAD'S RECORD PLAYER!!!!! Also, my first CD was in '98 and I believe it was Hanson.......

You can sing the entire rap to "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air". Guilty...
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. Guilty
You remember reading "Goosebumps". Guilty
You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, wax off". Guilty
You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf. Guilty (Kinky!)
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school. 0_o uhh...
You remember the craze and subsequent banning of yo-yo's. My stupid friend was always better than me!
You knew that Kimberly, the Pink Ranger, and Tommy, the Green Ranger were meant to be together. Well, my sister did. I always said she was nuts.
You collected Pokémon cards. Back in the day. Scary thing is, I KNOW PEOPLE WHO DO THAT NOW!!!
You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell". My gawd.....
You used to pretend to be a MIGHTY MORPHIN' Power Ranger. My sister and I were that pink and ...uhm....yellow ones....I WAS ONLY 4!!!!
You had at least one GigaPet/Tamagotchi/NanoPet and took it everywhere Yep. I had several. They kept crapping themselves to death
You watched the ORIGINAL Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Ninja Turtles Chyah! Awesome!
You remember when the new Beanie Babies were always sold out. Gr.....I had the handbook, and would mark down the ones I wanted...
You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" Yes. VERY creeped out. Long story....
You thought it would be so cool to be Alex Mack. I still do. WHO DOESNT WANT TO MELT?!?!?
You know the Macarena by heart Well, duh
"Talk to the hand" ... enough said. THAT is due to one of my older sisters, who was about 18 at the time.
You thought Brain from 'Pinkey and the Brain' would finally take over the world. I thought Pinky would....
Bum Bags, or Fanny Pax whatever you called them. I wanted a fanny pack...until I got one...
You collected tazos.
"I'LL BE BACK!" This WAY outbeats "You had me at hello" or "STELLA!!!!"
2 words ... SPICE GIRLS... I still have 2 of their Cds and that movie of theirs....

Flying Mullet
02-27-2006, 10:00 PM
Also, my first CD ... I believe it was Hanson.......
You admit that in public?

Doomie
02-27-2006, 10:03 PM
You collected Pokémon cards..
"I'LL BE BACK!"
2 words ... SPICE GIRLS... ( I always thought Victoria was pretty hot. )

Yeah, pretty awesome. But what makes the 90's? Lion King.

Acid Raine
02-27-2006, 10:03 PM
You admit that in public?

Uhh.......well....heh......um......aw, crap......

Unfortunately, yes, it is true. That first hit of theirs is still stuck in my head to this day.... L=(

Rengori
02-27-2006, 10:33 PM
I remember my mom telling me she got kicked out of the theater when she brought me to the theater to watch that.

Maxico
02-27-2006, 10:47 PM
"You remember the craze and subsequent banning of yo-yo's."

That made me laugh out loud. So very true.

GooeyToast
02-27-2006, 10:56 PM
Who else thinks that Smurfette was a spy created by Gargamel?

First of all, Papa Smurf didn’t create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel’s evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her.

:D

yingyang
02-28-2006, 05:55 AM
xD!!

Wow.. memories man, memories..

I'm 1990 as well.

And.. does everyone remember Kenan and Kel?!?!? 'Welcome to GoodBurger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?'

Who loves orange soda? KEL loves orange soda... I do, I do, I Do.. oooo!

Also, two angry beavers and Ren and Stimpy! Hey Arnold, Two Stupid Dogs, Clueless (cha!), and come on.. I can't believe you forgot Niravana! I remember my sister listening to some crazy hardcore music. :) Good times...

I do miss Are You Afraid Of The Dark? and not to mention Clarissa Explains It All.

:D :D :D

escobert
02-28-2006, 06:05 AM
Doug :p

You watched the ORIGINAL Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Ninja Turtles AND TRANSFORMERS
You collected tazos.
"I'LL BE BACK!"

Reine
02-28-2006, 04:14 PM
Hmm, a lot of memories

You can sing the entire rap to "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air". - Yes
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. - Yes
You remember reading "Goosebumps". - Yes, I recently gave my 50+ collection to my brother
You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf. - yes
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school. - yes (Everyone buys their lunch at school these days it seems)
You remember the craze and subsequent banning of yo-yo's. - XD yeah, I was like the only one who didnt care
You played and or collected "Pogs". - For a bit
You used to pretend to be a MIGHTY MORPHIN' Power Ranger. - Hell yeah! received a zillion bruises too!
You had at least one GigaPet/Tamagotchi/NanoPet and took it everywhere - Only had the Digimon ones, version 1 and version 2...got in trouble at school a lot -_-
You watched the ORIGINAL Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Ninja Turtles - Only saw Ninja Turtles out of those...and it ROCKED
You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" - What was that show? sounds familiar...
You know the Macarena by heart - UGH
"Talk to the hand" ... enough said. - Yep
You thought Brain from 'Pinkey and the Brain' would finally take over the world. - Yep
"I'LL BE BACK!" - XD, yeah, it played on TV on my birthday once, I was so happy
2 words ... SPICE GIRLS... - "..."

Breine
02-28-2006, 04:53 PM
As a kid of 1988 I need to take this test.

You can sing the entire rap to "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air". Most of it :)
You've worn leggings and felt stylish. No, girl thing.
You yearned to be part of the Baby-Sitters club. Nope, girl thing.
You use to love playing with your MY Little Pet Shop. My little sister plays with them all the time.
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. Aah, the saturday mornings... *Is overshowered with nostalgia*
You wore a ponytail on the side of your head and had scrunchies. STILL, girl thing... so no.
You remember reading "Goosebumps". Wha... no.
You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, wax off". Of course, Daniel-San.
You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf. I used to all the time... and now I'm wondering again..?
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school. Yeah, sure.
You remember the craze and subsequent banning of yo-yo's. YEAH! The yo-yo ruled... I could do all these tricks, which are all forgotten now.
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...Not... Heh, still do.
You knew that Kimberly, the Pink Ranger, and Tommy, the Green Ranger were meant to be together. As a trusty fan (which is creepy) I knew... btw, Kimberly was hawt.
You collected Pokémon cards. Tons of them
You wore socks over leggings scrunched down. No.
You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell". Never watched it, but isn't that the show with the main character from "Showgirls"? -did she fill out.
You played and or collected "Pogs". Never heard of it.
You used to pretend to be a MIGHTY MORPHIN' Power Ranger. All the time!
You had at least one GigaPet/Tamagotchi/NanoPet and took it everywhere Tamagotchi!!
You watched the ORIGINAL Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Ninja Turtles Ninja Turtles all the way.
You remember when the new Beanie Babies were always sold out. Nay, my friend.
You used to wear those stick on earings, not only on your ears, but at the corners of your eyes. Girl thing.. so still no.
You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" heh, I did a couple of times... *embarassed*
You thought it would be so cool to be Alex Mack. ...and he is?
You know the Macarena by heart Don't we all..
"Talk to the hand" ... enough said. Classic :mog:
You thought Brain from 'Pinkey and the Brain' would finally take over the world. I was rooting for him in every episode
You were made to wear a pair of leggings with the straps on the bottom. Nope.
Bum Bags, or Fanny Pax whatever you called them. No.
You collected tazos. No.
"I'LL BE BACK!" I will be back
2 words ... SPICE GIRLS... Yeah, I know... it's sad.

Heh, damn. I forgot how fun it was in the 90's :choc2:

DarkLadyNyara
03-02-2006, 12:56 AM
Thank you. I now have it stuck in my head.:mad:
*shudders*
*cringes*
*starts twitching*
Still can't believe I did that...
*gags*
Hell, I still have my entire collection.
unfortunatly
I've repressed the memories
Ditto
Shoot me now...
Only because other people were constantly bitching.
Yeah
Creeped out, no, but I still watched it.
I *still* think it would be cool to be Alex Mack
DEAR GOD MY EYES!!!
I'm suprised I never got bitch-slapped for that...
riiiiight.:riiight:
"I'LL BE BACK!"
Should've stuck with Hollywood.
No. Comment.

black orb
03-04-2006, 02:42 PM
>>> I was a 80`s kid, the few things I cherish about the 90 were the NES and SNES..