PDA

View Full Version : Mission Impossible 3

Tifa's Real Lover(really
02-27-2006, 01:14 AM
whos gonna be waiting in line for this? i am!

kikimm
02-27-2006, 01:36 AM
I'll definitely go and see it, cause I liked the first two movies, but I can't say I'm super excited for it just yet. But it'll be awesome for a Friday or Saturday night.

I wish Thandie Newton was in this one too, but I'm too lazy to go and check if she is. :)

Hawkeye
02-27-2006, 02:00 AM
I'm going because kikimm's going.

~SapphireStar~
02-27-2006, 02:42 AM
I dunno, I loved the first and the second just bored me to death. There should be a maybe up there.

XxSephirothxX
02-27-2006, 03:56 AM
I thought the first was fantastic because it had a great spy-thriller plot, but the second one...it was just dumb. An unoriginal over-the-top action film. The preview interested me in this one, so I'll read some reviews of it when it comes out, but I'll probably see it. I've always liked Tom Cruise, despite popular opinion.

Miriel
02-27-2006, 06:01 AM
The only reason I would watch this is because J.J. Abrams is the director. But I'm a bit angry with Abrams at the moment because of the entire Alias situation, so I think I'll skip this movie and hope that it tanks so that Abrams will learn that multi-tasking is not his freakin' forte.

Dreddz
02-27-2006, 05:01 PM
First was ok, second was awful, just my point of view.
Seeing as all my friends will probably see it, Ill probably as well....

DMKA
02-27-2006, 05:03 PM
I didn't like either of the first two, and Tom Cruise doesn't help that. So I don't figure I'll be watching this one unless it's on tv when I happen to be bored out of my mind to the point that I'd actually resort to sitting in front of the television a year or two from now.