PDA

View Full Version : Vin Diesel VS Batman

frunk
02-27-2006, 04:48 PM
As the title says folks, who would win?
This ain't no wussy assed poll, I want actual in depth DISCUSSION! I'm talkin' more depth then you can shake a really deep stick at here people!

Shoden
02-27-2006, 05:32 PM
Batman! he is more famous! Bruce Wayne 4eva!

Flying Mullet
02-27-2006, 05:37 PM
Batman without a doubt.

Vin Diesel used to have hair but then he saw Batman and now he's permanently bald.

Stayin Dizzy
02-27-2006, 06:03 PM
besides Diesels a man, and an actor. This gives him mercy and compassion. Batman (don't let movies fool you) was a very dark deranged genious who would smoke you like a good cuban

mooglebunni608
02-27-2006, 06:19 PM
batman cuz vin diesal is really annoying and batman is reaLLY cool :3

Chris
02-27-2006, 06:37 PM
http://i2.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/oqhjiq.gif: There is only one answer to this question.

Project G
02-27-2006, 06:47 PM
Batman all the way!

gokufusionss1
02-27-2006, 07:55 PM
As the title says folks, who would win?
This ain't no wussy assed poll, I want actual in depth DISCUSSION! I'm talkin' more depth then you can shake a really deep stick at here people!

Did you feel doing this improved you life?

edczxcvbnm
02-27-2006, 07:58 PM
Vin Diesel all the way! All he would have to do is get this kick ass stereo system and turn the bass all the way up and scream into the mic. It would cause an earth quake and engulf the bat cave with batman in it.

The Jamie Star Scenario
02-27-2006, 09:25 PM
My mum.

Flying Mullet
02-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Your mum's Batman? :eek:

<The Jamie Star Scenario's Mum> Hello good citizen, I'm Batman. You can be my assistant. Would you like that? Would like to ride with Batman?
<Random person on street> Sure, it beats watching another Vin Diesel snooze-fest of a movie.

-N-
02-27-2006, 09:35 PM
Vin Diesel would kick Batman's ass ridiculously hard. Vin Diesel would open his mouth and form a black hole and everything in sight would get sucked into it. Then Vin Diesel would digest everything with his super acidic stomach juices until they disintegrated. Then he would burp their remains back out.

Flying Mullet
02-27-2006, 09:39 PM
Vin Diesel would kick Batman's ass ridiculously hard. Vin Diesel would open his mouth and form a black hole and everything in sight would get sucked into it. Then Vin Diesel would digest everything with his super acidic stomach juices until they disintegrated. Then he would burp their remains back out. Then he'd wake up. Then he'd cry himself to sleep out of shame and go back to his dreams. Then he'd open his mouth and form a black hole...
Yeah, yeah, we've heard it all before. :p

Sergeant Hartman
02-27-2006, 10:58 PM
Batman has no super powers, and they say he's a superhero.

~SapphireStar~
02-27-2006, 11:00 PM
Batman because of his wicked belt :D

TheBrent
02-27-2006, 11:09 PM
Come on guys, Chuck Norris would just come and kick both their asses

Relena
02-27-2006, 11:09 PM
Cloud Strife with Squall Leonhart would kill them with one hit each. Hehe.

Flying Mullet
02-28-2006, 12:03 AM
Cloud Strife and Squall Leonhart are teh sux.

Stayin Dizzy
02-28-2006, 12:05 AM
Come on guys, Chuck Norris would just come and kick both their asses

This made me fall out of my chair laughing :)

truth be told Norris is almost as big of a bafoon as Steven Segal. Batman's been trained as an assassin had more gadgets than you can shake a stick at owns his own conglomerate empire and still finds spare time to coach little sissy sidekicks so they can get their own comic book spinoffs. ultimately the truth is silver surfer>superman>Spawn>spiderman>Wolverine>the Hulk>Batman>Adlai Stevenson>Chuch Norris>Vin Diesel>Steven Segal>Bill Cosby

and thats that

Captain Maxx Power
02-28-2006, 12:51 AM
Two points:

1. It's a trick question. Vin Diesel is Batman, Superman and Spiderman all at once, yet still finds time to sing for orphans.

2. Wolverine always wins.

Juniper Jade
02-28-2006, 12:59 AM
Batman, duh. He does have his utility belt after all. And what does Mr. Vin have? Big pecks. What are those gonna do? Poke someone's eye out?

Jebus
02-28-2006, 01:13 AM
Batman.

Nobody messes with Adam We.

frunk
02-28-2006, 04:57 PM
Did you feel doing this improved you life?
Yes, I do feel that doing this improves my life.
Also, please note that my my grammer kicks the living bajebus out of your grammer.
EDIT
I noticed My grammer was incorrect. You win this round gokufusionss1...

Meat Puppet
02-28-2006, 05:00 PM
Vin Diesel would kick Batman's ass ridiculously hard. Vin Diesel would open his mouth and form a black hole and everything in sight would get sucked into it. Then Vin Diesel would digest everything with his super acidic stomach juices until they disintegrated. Then he would burp their remains back out.

I thought he was on our side. :confused:

Raistlin
02-28-2006, 05:07 PM
Vin Diesel is a horrible, overrated actor and Batman kicks ass. Thus, Batman wins.

Flying Mullet
02-28-2006, 05:09 PM
Yeah, I don't understand this whole "versus" thing. There's no versus, it's just Batman beats up Vin Diesel. "Versus" implies that Vin Diesel has a fighting chase, which is not the case.

RPJesus
02-28-2006, 08:14 PM
Nothing can beat Vin Diesel! There is no one in the universe more powerful, besides Chuck Norris.

Philosophers sometimes discuss the idea of an 'unstopable force' hitting an 'imovable object'.This has only happened once in recorded history, when Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked Vin Diesel for stealing his waffles. Due to the enormous amounts of energy released in the ensuing explosion, Antartica is now a lifeless wasteland.

Vin Diesel is an anagram of "I end lives"
Vin Diesel was once refused a meal because his lunch ticket wasexpired. Rumors are, Atlantis sunk the same day.
As a child Vin Diesel was left for the afternoon with a pile of legobricks and some open ground. That area is now known as The Great Wallof China and is visible from space.
Vin Diesel invented cancer because he was tired of killing off peopleone by one.
At The Battle of Thermopylae, hundreds of thousands of Persians wereheld back by 299 Spartans and Vin Diesel. The Spartans were quicklydefeated when Vin Diesel grew bored and left to find something shiny.
Vin Diesel was born and fathered by himself.
Vin Diesel is bald because even his hair is afraid of him.
Vin Diesel tried out for the part of Frodo in the Lord of the Ringsmovie but was told he was too tall for the part. So he tried out foranother part and got the part of the Balrog of Moria.
Vin Diesel is the only person in history to successfully cancel hisAOL subscription on the first call.
Vin diesel collects his skin as dust and sells it to Nasa to coat thespace shuttle exteriors.
Vin Diesel beat God in an arm wrestling contest for all the souls of mankind.
Vin Diesel went back in time to save JFK from being shot, and hecaught all three bullets with his teeth. JFK's head exploded out ofsheer amazement.
Vin Diesel's chest hair is used as a kevlar substitute in police vests. Contrary to popular belief, Vin Diesel was actually in charge of theManhattan project. When a test bomb went off and destroyed every bitof refined nuclear material collected until that point, Vin Diesel gotso angry he swam to Hiroshima and killed 80,000 people.
Vin Diesel has been known to sellotape C4 to Tortoises and use them asa cheap alternative to hand grenades.
Diesel is, in fact, the real son of God. He didn't need the extraattention, so he found a drugged out hippie named Jesus to take hisplace. Thousands of years later, Vin found out about Jesus'crucifixion. He simply laughed.
Vin Diesel taught Jesus how to take it like a man.
Vin Diesel grows magic mushrooms in his backyard which, when eaten,cause the consumer to swell dramatically in size and strength. Vin'smushrooms were used as the inspiration for the Mario series of videogames. Vin cannot use them himself, however, since getting anystronger would cause the universe to shatter.
Vin Diesel eats coal, /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifs diamonds, and then sells the diamonds tobuy more coal.
Give Vin Diesel a fish, and feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish,and the marine life of the Earth's oceans will be destroyed within the week.
Vin Diesel cannot say a false statement. If he does, the universechanges around him until his statement is true. This may soundridiculous, but ask your grandparents about when rocks used to floatand there were the United States of Soapy Water.
Vin Diesel is the only person in History to be born fully clothed.

themagicroundabout
02-28-2006, 08:19 PM
Batman's butler, Alfred, would be the true winner of this duel.

Resha
02-28-2006, 09:48 PM
Batman. Vin Diesel ....Pfsh. Wine and hydrocarbons are no match for a man of Bat.

Relena
02-28-2006, 10:04 PM
Come on, we all know that Cait Sith would annoy them into the next century.

boris no no
03-01-2006, 03:01 PM
Dude, batman would win!!
he has a crazy costume B)