PDA

View Full Version : Yuna lost weight since FFX?

IceAngel
02-27-2006, 08:22 PM
Okay so the thread is a bit random but i was bored. Is it just me or does Yuna apear to have lost weight? I personally think it was due to all that running around she now does as a sphere hunter. What do you guys think? :tongue:

Ezme
02-27-2006, 08:33 PM
It's becasue (as much as I like X-2, unlike most) it was made for fanboys

anacacia
02-27-2006, 08:43 PM
I dunno, she is basicly in her underwear, so maybe not. She could have been wearing all those layers of clothes under her summoner suit in 10.

Woh... getting obsessed... Anacacia... its just a game... :p

Venom
02-27-2006, 09:09 PM

Pretty much just answered the question.

Leeza
02-27-2006, 09:37 PM
Pixels don't lose weight. They get redrawn to fit someone's imagination.

Chloe.
02-27-2006, 09:40 PM

Yeah, thats what I was thinking.....

D.os
02-28-2006, 12:44 AM
hey, pixels.. those damn pixels... yes but Yuna looks a little fat in FFX

CrimeofPassion
02-28-2006, 12:50 AM
Oh my God - Yuna looks FAT in FFX? Please, PLEASE be joking. She was very thin in both FFX and FFX-2.

People's ideas of "thin" and "fat" are so warped these days.

I blame models.

Anyway, I think she just looks more thin because she's wearing so little clothing.

Tanith
02-28-2006, 04:39 AM
She did look a little dumpy in X, but thats just in comparison to X-2. In X-2 her costume is extremely fitted/not-there-at-all. The fanboys thing, as they said ^

But although her X-2 costume didnt' leave much to the imagination, her X costume was unflattering I thought. Didn't like it much at all. I mean, Rikku in X was still marginally more clothed than in X-2, and she looked great in both.

Also can't stand the way Yuna moved in X. Whats with the little penguin-steps!? Nope, not cute at all.

Slade
02-28-2006, 05:28 AM
She was wearing a kimono type robe in FFX, and it looked to me like quite a thick material. In X-2 she's wearing near nothing so of course she'll be thinner :tongue:

Fire_Emblem776
02-28-2006, 08:53 AM
Oh my God - Yuna looks FAT in FFX? Please, PLEASE be joking. She was very thin in both FFX and FFX-2.

I blame models.

Anyway, I think she just looks more thin because she's wearing so little clothing.

well if i recall right, didnt yuna always speak like she need to breath more? I.. have... just become... a..summoner. ..

Not to mention that she collapsed the first time you meet her.
Perhaps Yuna was on an extream diet. (Muahahaha *echo*)

DeathKnight
02-28-2006, 03:21 PM

I blame models.

Yeah I agree with you. And to all those people who say pixels this polygons that, it is really sad how gamers act these days, they think that because they know it all (how games are made) that we can't take it seriously. At least it's good to pretend and live it rather than decipher everything to pieces.

Now I see why humans are better as kids:mad:

Yuna's a babe in both games, period.:choc2:

IceAngel
02-28-2006, 04:03 PM
I didn't mean she was fat at all. I know it doesn't really help your figure if ur wearing a 'kimono' (was it?) and yea she is running around in next to nothing. But its just she had a more rounded face in FFX. I was woundering whether I was imagining that. Just to clarify:

I didn't say Yuna was fat to start with. I asked if she had 'lost weight' which doesn't mean 'fat'.

DeathKnight
03-01-2006, 01:39 AM
I didn't mean she was fat at all. I know it doesn't really help your figure if ur wearing a 'kimono' (was it?) and yea she is running around in next to nothing. But its just she had a more rounded face in FFX. I was woundering whether I was imagining that. Just to clarify:

I didn't say Yuna was fat to start with. I asked if she had 'lost weight' which doesn't mean 'fat'.

It has more to do with her new hair cut in FFX-2. you'd be amazed what a world of difference the way you have your hair can do to your face.

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
03-01-2006, 01:53 AM
Two words
Spira WeightLoss

vampirepiggyhunter7
03-01-2006, 02:00 AM
Puffy Robe in X

Rinoa_Heartillly
03-01-2006, 03:09 AM
Yeah, thats what I was thinking.....

Same here.

Relena
03-01-2006, 06:48 PM
Well, in X she was 17, still a kid, a probably still had baby fat and her layers of clothing, in X-2, Less clothes, and she's an adult, which means her baby fat's gone.

kikimm
03-03-2006, 02:40 PM
Hey guys, I've deleted them now, but posts like "What the" and "Who cares" - not really contributing anything to the topic, whatsoever.

I don't think she looked skinner in X-2. You just got to see more of her. I think she looked the same, but eh, whatever.

rikkupainegoofydonald
03-03-2006, 04:21 PM
I don't want Yuna to be fat, Yuna wants to be sexy and slim when she's wearing Gunner Dressphere.

silverbow
03-04-2006, 02:34 PM
She didn't look fat in FFX, and I really doubt that they changed her model any for the second game, seeing how they re-used everything they could. I agree with what everyone else was saying, it's probably, not definately, but probably just the change in outfits that makes it appear that way.

I'm really impressed with FFX-2, for what it is, it's actually very good, and fun to play. Does Square know how to make a bad game? :D

Old Manus
03-04-2006, 04:36 PM
When you aren't wearing anything, you're not as wide as when you are dressed

Crehan89
03-04-2006, 05:14 PM
she looks good in both, those summoners robes are pretty thick though

tidusguy#1
03-05-2006, 07:32 PM
i dont think shes lost weight, i think theyve just given her different clothes and made her a little taller.

i agree with deathknight, its so sad how all people talk about is pixels and polygons.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

~SapphireStar~
03-05-2006, 08:55 PM

i agree with deathknight, its so sad how all people talk about is pixels and polygons.
May I ask why? Thats how the game that contains the characters that you all love are made, so why is it sad? Without the pixels, how do you expect the game to be made? Magic?

And to all those people who say pixels this polygons that, it is really sad how gamers act these days, they think that because they know it all (how games are made) that we can't take it seriously. At least it's good to pretend and live it rather than decipher everything to pieces.
Where do we claim we know it all when gamers nowadays now damm well what pixels and polygons are? and humans arent better as kids, we all have to grow up sometime. Fair enough dont talk about pixels, but remember that that is how the games have been made. People can discuss them, thats how games were created and it would be a shame if game developers had your attitude, they wouldnt want to do any work cause pixels and polygons are bad.

Eiko Guy
03-06-2006, 04:49 AM
she was always that skinny she was wearing a traditional kimono and they have many layers thats why traditionally you couldnt see any curves

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
03-24-2006, 11:57 PM
i agree i really dont like yuna whats so ever but she went to being covered to her butt checks hangin out!!!!!!!!!!

4evarisha
03-25-2006, 06:20 AM
maybe her outfit in ffx looks big cause the bow around her waist wasnt pulled tight but in ffx2 she is weariong undies and a shirt so yea.

Shotgunnova
03-25-2006, 07:43 AM
She didn't lose weight; that implies she worked for her image. Square-Enix just redid her personality and figure for no reason other than appeal, so I guess you could say her weight "disappeared mysteriously," if you want to be wholly correct. :D

Yuffie514
03-25-2006, 07:54 AM
i'll say this: makeover :tongue: ! well, her previous outfit seemed super heavy and i wonder how she avoided being pulled into the water by the weight and end up drowning...

Dark Rikku
03-29-2006, 12:39 PM
Well, in X she was 17, still a kid, a probably still had baby fat and her layers of clothing, in X-2, Less clothes, and she's an adult, which means her baby fat's gone.

Yeah I agree.

Dark Rikku
03-29-2006, 12:43 PM
Oh Yeah I forgot but did you notice that most of the people answering on the top of page 1 has avatars of girls,why is that:confused: ???

Sanji
03-30-2006, 11:14 AM
I think that since that part when Tidus and Yuna where in the lake, something had happened there beside all that kissin ... that's the REASON that Yuna's changed that much and... lose her vir... er weight... =X LOLOLOL (now figure it out... and think seriously :rolleyes2 )

TheAbominatrix
03-30-2006, 11:20 AM
Losing your virginity doesnt spur any weight gain or loss. The reason Yuna has changed so much is that she doesnt have her own death looming in the future. She's free.

Sanji
03-30-2006, 02:34 PM
Losing your virginity doesnt spur any weight gain or loss. The reason Yuna has changed so much is that she doesnt have her own death looming in the future. She's free.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL... if you say so.... :rolleyes2 but I still believe in my theory =X

fallen star
03-30-2006, 02:57 PM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL... if you say so.... :rolleyes2 but I still believe in my theory =X

LOLOLOLOL i sooooo agree with ur theory XD!!
sanji is a genious XD
shes so diferent coz she lost her innocence =X
(sex makes u lose weight)

Sanji
03-30-2006, 02:58 PM

sanji is a genious XD

and who's fault is?! I blame Tidus..... ..... . . . . .. ..... should I blame Brother too? (kidding)XD

fallen star
03-30-2006, 03:09 PM

sanji is a genious XD

and who's fault is?! I blame Tidus..... ..... . . . . .. ..... should I blame Brother too? (kidding)XD

i get sick thinking about brother having sex XD

Ballistix Man
03-30-2006, 04:31 PM
We all know Brother is tapping that everynight.
THERE WORLDS ARE COLLIDING ABOUT TWICE A WEEK.
I feel dirty now.

TheAbominatrix
03-30-2006, 11:04 PM
Having sex does not make you lose weight. Exercise (a LOT of sex) can make you lose weight.

Also, if sex brought about the personality change, it would have happened right after the supposed sex scene. That's what we call logic.

Though, I suppose you'd have to have had sex to realize all this. Go fig.

Sanji
03-31-2006, 03:43 PM
maaaaaaaaaaaaaan... U sure are boring... I was joking... well... somebody here is very tense about sexuality... lolololol of course that didn't came all of a sudden...On FFX, when Tidus left who was goin satisfy her desires??... Wakka?kimahri?brother?everybody?( i'm soooooooooooo dead XD HEY i'M JOKING HUH!!!! dont come to me with any wrong (cof cof!!!) sexual education will ya...XD )

TheAbominatrix
04-01-2006, 12:41 AM
I'm just offering facts on the subject. If you're joking, that's fine. And no, I'm not really tense about sexuality. I just dont think that "OMG sex" is a good joke. It has to have you know, thought and wit and humor and such.

Wrong sexual education? Look it up hun. You have to have a lot of sex to lose weight... like with any exercise. The key to weight loss is repitition in exercise, so the sex with Tidus (if it happened) wouldnt cause so much weight loss. She'd have to be having a lot of it during the time from the end of the game and the beginning of X-2... but her weight loss doesnt seemed tied to exercise, as the group did a lot of it (not sex, I hope you follow) travelling around the world and fighting. So her weight loss isnt from burning calories.

So it probably comes from body maturity or from mourning (my mom lost a lot when my grandmother died).

As for the sex jokes... really, put some humor in them. The word sex is not funny in and of itself, and for the record neither is monkey, cheese, or crack.

Yuna_Auron_Lulu_Fan_18
04-01-2006, 03:03 PM
I think she lost weight partly because of the fact that she's dancing, and running around looking for Tidus all the time. Just my thoughts.

Ballistix Man
04-01-2006, 04:45 PM
I think she lost wieght because the creators decided perverted little boys and odd little girls would be the target of this game.