PDA

View Full Version : This may sound like a really dumb question...

xtreme112
02-28-2006, 05:56 AM
...but what is with those cards? How exactly do you use them, what is their purpose? All that seems to happen is that i seem to get more and more and more of them (actually I'm full now) and I have no idea what they actually do...help anyone?

yuno
02-28-2006, 08:49 AM
if you are talking about law cards,they abolish/add laws in a battle.law cards abolish/add the law that they are named after.

Monster Hunt
02-28-2006, 11:06 AM
the green cards are to nullify a law and a pinkish white is to activate a law. If you want more infomation on it, PM me!

Skyblade
02-28-2006, 05:21 PM
To use them, press the start key during a battle (without having actually selected a character yet), and choose "Law Cards" from the menu.

Yuffie514
03-06-2006, 05:50 AM
brown: anti-law cards
white: law cards

i only found advantages in nullifying those laws and i would hardly add to it, just to make it easier not to get into trouble. you can trade with Ezel in the town of Cyril for more cards. as you progress through the story, the laws will change, so you should collect a new deck of cards. now i just pick specific groups of laws (Status+Hunt+Sabers or Stop+Haste+Summon), to abide by before engaging in battle, instead of using cards. the longer you play, you'll notice a pattern in them.

Skyblade
03-06-2006, 06:22 PM
The point of adding law cards is to make things more difficult for your opponents. Remember, except for the bosses, the enemy never breaks the law. If you have a team of all one race, you can make them invincible by adding a "Damage to <Insert Race Here>" card (you pick up the damage to Race cards in the clan tourney that eventually gets you the Peytral. Five matches, five cards, one for each race.

Cruise Control
03-07-2006, 03:58 PM
Seeing how the question of laws has been answered, new topic:
What do you find yourself doing more often, creating laws, or negating laws, which laws and why.

Skyblade
03-08-2006, 12:57 AM
The falgabrad of fire breaks the attack all law constantly.

Seeing how the question of laws has been answered, new topic:
What do you find yourself doing more often, creating laws, or negating laws, which laws and why.

The falgabird is a boss. Read my post.

I don't really use law cards. It's too much trouble. I just collect antilaws. 3 Allmightys, 3 R-6s, 3 R-5s...

xtreme112
03-11-2006, 10:24 PM
oh...it all makes sense now

i feel so much happier now that i know what I'm doing ^_^
having all those cards with no idea what they do was annoying.
and thanks for the advice about using them to better yourself against opponents. I was wondering what the was of a card that added laws.

Llednar Twem
03-17-2006, 12:32 AM
and ur cute.

xtreme112
03-17-2006, 01:45 AM
actually...i still can't figure out how to activate them, so I give up!

but seriously I have done fine without them so far. Even if i did know how to use them I probably wouldn't use them much anyway, unless it was about the damage to cards. They'd be pretty useful in that situation...

Skyblade
03-19-2006, 07:41 AM
When it is one of your character's turns, press the B button. Then press the Start button, and select "Law Cards" from the new menu.

Dotty
03-19-2006, 08:49 PM
How did ya not no dat?is it true you can get cid as a character?....................:confused:

Monster Hunt
03-20-2006, 09:16 AM
Yes, it is. Finish all 300 missions

xtreme112
03-26-2006, 07:27 AM
I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
thank you to everyone that coached me along the way!
but anyway...