PDA

View Full Version : Helo, Im naff with measurements

~SapphireStar~
03-01-2006, 04:23 PM
Ok, Ive just bought this bag from Ebay for £13 including p&p.
http://i6.ebayimg.com/03/i/05/70/dd/d0_1_sbl.JPG
The measurements are: Height: 8.5" x Width: 6.5".

Now I looked round the selelrs items after I bought it and found this one:
http://i20.ebayimg.com/04/i/05/71/1b/cc_1_sbl.JPG
Large Height: 11.5" x Width: 9.5". And this one is £14.99.

Now Im naff with measurements, so I was wondering if anyone can find diagrams of these 2 measurements Ive given off the Internet.

And also was I right buying the first bag and not the second? The second is meant to be bigger, however the one Ive just purchased looks bigger. Maybe someone mixed up the measurements for them cause I could swear the one Ive just purchased is much bigger.

Please if you post be serious guys, I want to know cause my boyfriends not around, so he cant show me the sizes. I just hope that if it is a mistake, they send the one Ive ordered and not try and swap them round:cry: And the topics meant to say Help, not a poor attempt at Hello!

Shauna
03-01-2006, 04:27 PM
Well, I'd say the second one is bigger. Just because the measurements say it is. You can't really judge the size from the picture. *shrugs*

DK
03-01-2006, 04:27 PM
It's the perspective. The camera in the second picture is a lot farther back than in the first. Compare the size of the labels on the right of the bag, both the same, but much smaller in relation to the bag on the second one compared to on the first.

~SapphireStar~
03-01-2006, 04:29 PM
I just think in height, the one I bought looks taller. The second looks squashed. Good points though. It shouldnt matter I bought it for going to work with.

Jess
03-01-2006, 05:03 PM
The other one looks taller because the strap is brought to the front, making that bag look taller than the other where the strap is further behind so you dismiss it. :rolleyes2

~SapphireStar~
03-01-2006, 05:33 PM
No, I dont include the strap. To me, the first bag does look taller. The second really does look squashed. Ignore the strap. Well it does to me.

Awesomeman
03-01-2006, 07:34 PM
Yeah, the one you got looks taller. Even the panda picture is smaller. Wouldn't that mean that its bigger?

~SapphireStar~
03-01-2006, 11:02 PM
Thats what I thought. Oh well, I'll know hopefully in 2 days, so I'll let you know! And Awesomeman, Sorcerer Hunters totally rocks :D

Bart's Friend Milhouse
03-01-2006, 11:07 PM
to me the 11.5 by 9.5 looks larger

Shauna
03-01-2006, 11:31 PM
No, I dont include the strap. To me, the first bag does look taller. The second really does look squashed. Ignore the strap. Well it does to me.

*points to Kyono's post* The second one is bigger. You've bought the smaller one. :)

~SapphireStar~
03-01-2006, 11:34 PM
Im fully aware I bought the smaller one. I was simply asking if the one I bought, the first one seems bigger then the second one and if the measurements were perhaps mixed up. It doesnt matter its been ordered and will be here soon.